PDA

View Full Version : SNG's with drugs

stripsqueez
03-06-2005, 08:19 AM
best not to load up the $200's so i'm playing a couple of $50's

i have T970 as you do in the second round - i get Kc10c UTG+2 - i open limp and get 2 overlimpers and the SB - the BB raises to T60 - i look closely at the screen - yep i did open limp this garbage - everyone calls

flop is As Qs 6c - something - its checked through - woo hoo

turn is Js and its checked to you - push is normal enough isnt it ?

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

stupidsucker
03-06-2005, 11:10 AM
You got this far with it.... 300 in the pot right?

Id say pushing is the best thing once you get there, but not getting in this situation is more optimal if you ask me. I dislike limping with this hand, but its not terrible if you have post flop skills, calling the raise from the BB is not recomended at all though.

I can only guess it doesnt end well.

stripsqueez
03-06-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can only guess it doesnt end well.

[/ QUOTE ]

they all folded

the pre-flop is dodgy - definately the drugs - calling a minimum raise seemed auto enough

i like the push but the spectator i had claimed i was mad - lots of chook equity early in a $50 - given that no-one bet the flop i can be reasonably sure no-one has a flush draw - i hoped a big flush draw would call or that someone who had a decent pair or better hand might figure that i had a flush draw to find a dodgy push

maybe i should be working on getting my VP$IP over 10% in the first round ?

stripsqueez - chickenhawk

raptor517
03-06-2005, 09:06 PM
i would be hard pressed to fold the hand on the turn, but i would never have gotten that far with K10o. thats the beauty of playing tight early, no tricky situations for your whole stack.