PDA

View Full Version : Pre-flop question.

sunek
03-06-2005, 06:01 AM
Hi

I have a question about a situation that I meet quite often when I play hold’em – both low limit and NL tournaments. I can explain it best by giving a few examples:

I am sitting in late position at a 10 person 1/2 table. Assume you don’t know anything about your opponents. My hand is ATo. Four people limp, I call, SB raises, BB calls, the limpers call except one. What should I do? I always call in these situations.

Imagine the same situation with only two limpers in front of me, SB folds and BB raises. How does this change the situation (the pot is much smaller now)?

Now exchange the ATo hand with 98s, QTs, J9s how does this affect the way I should act?

Regards

sunek

eric5148
03-06-2005, 06:10 AM
You should call with any hand you already called with (assuming it was a correct call in the first place).

MarkL444
03-06-2005, 06:15 AM
shitty thing to happen, but a call is going to be right a vast majority of the time.

[ QUOTE ]
Now exchange the ATo hand with 98s, QTs, J9s how does this affect the way I should act?

[/ QUOTE ]

i would much rather have those other cards in both of your situations.

bobbyi
03-06-2005, 06:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You should call with any hand you already called with (assuming it was a correct call in the first place).

[/ QUOTE ]
Depends how big the raise was (in limit you are obviously right).