PDA

View Full Version : Whining w/o Repercussions

skipperbob
03-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Since Irie & Dali are both MIA, maybe I can get away with this one...On the bubble, on the Button...Flop come A-Q-6 rainbow...Early bettor makes min-bet...I go allin w/AQ; min-bettor calls w/o pause, shows Q-3...turn = 3 riv = 3; what am I supposed to do /images/graemlins/mad.gif

The Yugoslavian
03-05-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since Irie & Dali are both MIA, maybe I can get away with this one...On the bubble, on the Button...Flop come A-Q-6 rainbow...Early bettor makes min-bet...I go allin w/AQ; min-bettor calls w/o pause, shows Q-3...turn = 3 riv = 3; what am I supposed to do /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You better hope Citanul is in a good mood when he reads this...../images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Yugoslav
For the record, Dali has been about as MIA as you this week, /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

stupidsucker
03-05-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are supposed to lose, hate it, complain, whine and do what ever you want... You still lost. You will get no sympothy from me. I am on an extended bad run myself.

Its ok to vent,,... But this happens once? heh.. deal with it. When it happens to you over and over and over, then complain.

The only things keeping me from looking back at my old HHs to see if I have really been as unlucky as I think I have been is my laziness, and the fear of being wrong.

Heh my 12% roi is better then any - roi so oh well...

SuitedSixes
03-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Did you recently make a cash withdrawal from your Party account? I think this accounts for more losing streaks than anyone is willing to admit. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

barndor
03-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Classic!! Almost dropped my beer laughing. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

skipperbob
03-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Alright, Goddamit, this is the line in the sand /images/graemlins/mad.gif I kill myself writing some really funny, well-thoughtout [censored] & nobody notices....Now this birdbrain (Suited66's)(which, of course, insults all the birds on earth) makes an ingratiating pass at something Mike Caro wrote 10 years ago, and you drop your beer in laughter; what in the pluperfect [censored] are you thinking /images/graemlins/confused.gif

The Yugoslavian
03-05-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, Goddamit, this is the line in the sand /images/graemlins/mad.gif I kill myself writing some really funny, well-thoughtout [censored] & nobody notices....Now this birdbrain (Suited66's)(which, of course, insults all the birds on earth) makes an ingratiating pass at something Mike Caro wrote 10 years ago, and you drop your beer in laughter; what in the pluperfect [censored] are you thinking /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel any better reading thiz post is pretty hilarious, /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I didn't drop a beer....but I'm not drinking yet.

Yugoslav
Who thinks Skipper and 66s, should have a 1k humor freezeout to be judged by El D, ZJ, ChrisV and Dali....

bones
03-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Can skipper have 9 people colluding to come up with the perfect system to thwart 6's humor ROI?

citanul
03-06-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You better hope Citanul is in a good mood when he reads this...../images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Yugoslav
For the record, Dali has been about as MIA as you this week, /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

just got back (early) from a party, but it looks like my work here has been done by others already /images/graemlins/smile.gif and hey, i'm supposed to be lightening up! this will last of course about as long as the vodka. get it while it's hot.

citanul