PDA

View Full Version : World's Greatest Beverage

BoxTree
03-05-2005, 07:17 AM
Unsweetened Soy Milk + Orange Juice (with Pulp). Pour into 12 oz. glass simultaneously. Add four ice cubes.

I recommend Silk for the soy and Tropicana for the O.J.

[censored]
03-05-2005, 07:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
World's Greatest Beverage

[/ QUOTE ]

What is water Alex.

bunky9590
03-05-2005, 07:22 AM
Corona (there is NO substitute)

Oh yeah, and if you said some sort of alcoholic drink, i definitely wanna see some ID. And not that "fisher-price" one you showed at the card club. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BoxTree
03-05-2005, 07:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is water Alex.

[/ QUOTE ]

More specific.

peachy
03-05-2005, 07:23 AM
water

BoxTree
03-05-2005, 07:23 AM
At least you didn't make a NAMBLA joke (::shudders at Scrub::).

bunky9590
03-05-2005, 07:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
At least you didn't make a NAMBLA joke (::shudders at Scrub::).

[/ QUOTE ]

Scrub has that one patented. I had to settle for the lame ID/age thing. Hope all is going well my friend.

BoxTree
03-05-2005, 07:34 AM
Heh, all is well, Bunk. :-)

kurosh
03-05-2005, 09:47 AM
IZZE

Hands down! I literally take $100 and go buy stores out of it.

peachy
03-05-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
IZZE

[/ QUOTE ]

dunno what this is...but u made me remember the only other drink i luv besides water...
ICEE!!!!!! yey!!! or any slushy drink!!

Evan
03-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Beer. Your answer is a joke, and a fairly disgusting one at that.

The Armchair
03-05-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, and if you said some sort of alcoholic drink, i definitely wanna see some ID. And not that "fisher-price" one you showed at the card club. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can vouch for his age.

Just not for his sanity.

The Armchair
03-05-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unsweetened Soy Milk + Orange Juice (with Pulp). Pour into 12 oz. glass simultaneously. Add four ice cubes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just poop in a blender and call it coffee?

The best drink ever is, without a doubt, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.

beerbandit
03-05-2005, 12:09 PM
the answer has to be beer, but i have been wrong once or twice

cheers

Paluka
03-05-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I recommend Silk for the soy and Tropicana for the O.J.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried this the other day, but with Vanilla Silk I think. It was good not great.

tbach24
03-05-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
water

[/ QUOTE ]

Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water with Flavor Enhancing Minerals

The Armchair
03-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Paluka, I thought better of you. What are you thinking?

sthief09
03-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Beer > Soy Milk

kurosh
03-05-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IZZE

[/ QUOTE ]

dunno what this is...but u made me remember the only other drink i luv besides water...

[/ QUOTE ]

100% fruit juice with a little carbonated water. No sugar added. Ohhhh so good. izze (http://www.izze.com)

edit: looks like their website is down. here's the google cache (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:IFAVWoox-CgJ:www.izze.com/+izze&hl=en)

peachy
03-05-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IZZE

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

100% fruit juice with a little carbonated water. No sugar added. Ohhhh so good. izze (http://www.izze.com)

edit: looks like their website is down. here's the google cache (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:IFAVWoox-CgJ:www.izze.com/+izze&hl=en)

[/ QUOTE ]

nope ICEE's and slushys r still WAYYYYYYY better

kurosh
03-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Yeah, frozen water with artificial coloring and sugar is way way better than fruit juice.

peachy
03-05-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, frozen water with artificial coloring and sugar is way way better than fruit juice.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha well considering i dont like much else but water this makes sense!!! DUH!!! thats y i luv them MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

kurosh
03-05-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hahaha well considering i dont like much else but water this makes sense!!! DUH!!! thats y i luv them MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you?

peachy
03-05-2005, 01:44 PM
hahahaha 24...but i act like im 12 and sound like im 8

nolanfan34
03-05-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Beer > everything

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed your post.

03-05-2005, 02:03 PM
You're all wrong. It's Pepsi One. Sweet like sugar. But 1 calorie.

Cuba Gooding Jr.

edtost
03-05-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Beer. Your answer is a joke, and a fairly disgusting one at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

willie
03-05-2005, 02:14 PM
hoegaarden/ sam adam's white ale.

kgrad5
03-05-2005, 02:15 PM
im a big fan of mandarine slice, the frozen mccain berry punch and the light blue gatorade frost.. tastes like the blue portion of a torpedo pop.

Redeye
03-05-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beer > everything > soy milk

[/ QUOTE ]
Fixed your post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, had to fix yours.

Reef
03-05-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is water Alex.

[/ QUOTE ]

More specific.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is bottled water?

tbach24
03-05-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is water Alex.

[/ QUOTE ]

More specific.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is bottled water?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bottled water from wal-mart. It's so good.

slickpoppa
03-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Citrus cooler gatorade.

b0000000000m
03-05-2005, 04:03 PM
http://www.gifmaniacos.com/SouthPark/Ned/mehr61.gif

Man that's nasty.

bunky9590
03-05-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Beer > Soy Milk

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh......yeah.

Corona > Beer

deacsoft
03-05-2005, 04:09 PM
The Banana Cognac. Right, Tron?

Paluka
03-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Okay I'm trying the drink right now. Unsweeted Silk and Tropicana, no pulp though. Maybe I mixed them in the wrong proportion, but I'm still finding this to be okay but not great.

Fratony
03-05-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beer > Soy Milk

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh......yeah.

Corona > Beer

[/ QUOTE ]
How is corona > beer? Corona is beer, and quite a crappy one at that. If you look at any beer reviews Corona gets horrible marks. If you want a superior beer you have to look to Europe, personally i like hefeweisens. As far as best beverage, it has to be something alcoholic, so i'm going to go with whiskey (Makers Mark is my favorite that i've tried, but i am sure there are better ones out there, just out of my price range).

bunky9590
03-05-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How is corona > beer? Corona is beer, and quite a crappy one at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll forget I saw that. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you want a superior beer you have to look to Europe, personally i like hefeweisens

[/ QUOTE ]

Are those beers that you drink in a flute glass with pinky finger extended? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Soul Daddy
03-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Dunkin' Donuts coffee

BoxTree
03-05-2005, 05:22 PM
It's a 50/50 blend. I think you need the pulp to prevent the Silk and the Tropicana from separating.

Fratony
03-05-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Are those beers that you drink in a flute glass with pinky finger extended? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No, they are the ones that you drink out of huge liter mugs. MAN'S BEER (not girly corona):
http://www.redpac.com/photo/pics/brauhausbeer.jpg

DCJ311
03-05-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

How is corona > beer? Corona is beer, and quite a crappy one at that. If you look at any beer reviews Corona gets horrible marks. If you want a superior beer you have to look to Europe, personally i like hefeweisens. As far as best beverage, it has to be something alcoholic, so i'm going to go with whiskey (Makers Mark is my favorite that i've tried, but i am sure there are better ones out there, just out of my price range).

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your favorite hefeweisen/s? Personally I've tried Paulaner, Shiner, and one brewed by New Belgium. Paulaner stood out, but Shiner was very good as well.

Also the answer to this question is definitely 'beer', especially ones hailing from Belgium. If I peed in a bottle and put a cap on it we would call that Corona, but certainly not beer.

Tron
03-05-2005, 10:18 PM
I'm a big fan of Lemonade + Iced Tea. Arnold Palmers, or whatever you'd like to call 'em.

TimTimSalabim
03-07-2005, 03:11 AM
Red Powerade.

Jeff W
03-07-2005, 03:24 AM
There are but three beverages worth drinking in order of preference:

1. Beer 2. Coffee 3. Water

peachy
03-07-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There are but three beverages worth drinking in order of preference:

1. Beer 2. Coffee 3. Water

[/ QUOTE ]

ive drank coffee MAYBE 4 times in my life...i cant stand the stuff

wacki
03-07-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, they are the ones that you drink out of huge liter mugs. MAN'S BEER (not girly corona):
http://www.redpac.com/photo/pics/brauhausbeer.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ach soo!!!!!!!! Das ist ein prima bierstein!!!!!!! Aber fur die beste bier geht sie barfusser!!
Anton! Anton! Anton!

(blows airhorn)

Prost, ihr Säcke! Prost, Du Sack!
Prost, ihr Säcke! Prost, Du Sack!

Gemma Bier trinken! - Bier trinken,
bis zum Abwinken, Abwinken!
Und jetzt die Hände in die Höh'
Heut do lauft a Super-Schmäh!

Gemma Bier trinken! - Bier trinken,
bis zum Ausklinken, Ausklinken!
Und wenn`s ka Bier mehr ham,
dann gemma wieder hoam!

Google won't translate this, it is slang. The Germans definitely know how to drink.

CrashPat
03-07-2005, 03:49 AM
Mountain Dew is nectar of the gods. If it is evening or later then beer is the drink of choice. In the morning, tap water, with all of the nice additives like fluorine and chlorine, none of that bottled stuff.

DougOzzzz
03-07-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your favorite hefeweisen/s? Personally I've tried Paulaner, Shiner, and one brewed by New Belgium. Paulaner stood out, but Shiner was very good as well.

Also the answer to this question is definitely 'beer', especially ones hailing from Belgium. If I peed in a bottle and put a cap on it we would call that Corona, but certainly not beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Belgian beers rule, though they don't necessarily have to be from Belgium. Unibroue, Ommegang and Allagash for example are 3 excellent North American breweries that specialize in making Belgian beers. You'll be hard pressed to find a better Wit than Allagash White, or a smoother Strong/Dark than Cave Aged Ommegang.

For a good list of the true beer lovers best beers go to Beer Advocate Top Beers. (http://www.beeradvocate.com/top_beers.php)

GoblinMason (Craig)
03-07-2005, 04:21 AM
http://www.beveragesdirect.com/images/productpix/large/1200141.jpg

nothumb
03-07-2005, 04:22 AM
Corona is perfectly serviceable Mexican piss. I drank approximately one billion of them in Mexico. We would get pitchers of them and they just put some lime juice in the bottom of the pitcher first. I drink g00t.

However, in the Mexican piss category, Modelo Especial > Corona.

The other thing I don't like about Corona is that if I'm buying it at the liquor store, I'm drunk and I have to be careful not to buy Coronitas. Nothing sucks worse than coming home and realizing you bought Coronitas. Nothing.

European beer is the new micro-brewed which was the new funny-flavored-stout. Most people like to talk about that crap more than they like to drink it. Sure, it's good and all, but honestly, being picky about drinking beer is like being picky about nailing supermodels. Really, if you're getting to do either, you're not in bad shape, so STFU.

NT

bholdr
03-07-2005, 04:38 AM
I'll give it a try. also, P.O.G is pretty [censored] incredible.

wacki
03-07-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
European beer is the new micro-brewed which was the new funny-flavored-stout.

[/ QUOTE ]

I spent a lot of time in germany and this is news to me. Unless if you are talking about that crap that says "imported from europe" on it. Seriously though, I remember 2 stouts in germany. One was brewed by a bunch of monks. It was a hot day and I was really really thirsty. So I kept on ordering drinks. At first I thought I was drinking some german coca-cola but after my third or fourth drink I started feeling a little funny. Then somebody told me I was drinking 12% alc. by volume beer. So, I ordered another one! I love those monks and I made sure they knew it very well by the time I left.

[ QUOTE ]
Most people like to talk about that crap more than they like to drink it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are the metrosexual starbuck hippies that carry their girlfriends purse and raise the yap yap mini-rat-dogs.

[ QUOTE ]
Sure, it's good and all, but honestly, being picky about drinking beer is like being picky about nailing supermodels. Really, if you're getting to do either, you're not in bad shape, so STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I am really looking forward to meeting you in real life.

BoxTree
03-07-2005, 04:40 AM
POG juice is good. Try POPF (Pineapple Orange Passion Fruit).

slickpoppa
03-07-2005, 04:41 AM
Drinking beer out of huge glasses like that is pointless because the beer will ineveitably get flat by the time you get to the end.

nothumb
03-07-2005, 04:43 AM
No, I didn't mean that European beers are all micro-brewed funny-flavored stouts, just that they are the new trendy, irritating beer. My old favorite bar had Franziskaner on tap and they serve it in a big glass with lemon and I have never seen someone order this that I didn't want to punch in the face. Seriously. Never.

[ QUOTE ]
Man, I am really looking forward to meeting you in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring it, bitch. When are you moving?

NT

Skjonne
03-07-2005, 04:47 AM
<---------

wacki
03-07-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Drinking beer out of huge glasses like that is pointless because the beer will ineveitably get flat by the time you get to the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if you're drinking it. It's a 1 liter mug. I have no problem downing 1 liter before it warms up.

Besides german beer has these cool stoppers on it that allows the beer to keep well.

http://www.systempack.de/pict-50bavar-buegel.jpg

wacki
03-07-2005, 04:57 AM
My old favorite bar had Franziskaner on tap and they serve it in a big glass with lemon and I have never seen someone order this that I didn't want to punch in the face. Seriously. Never.

Ya, there are a few beers around here that are like that with me too. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bring it, bitch. When are you moving?

NT

Hopefully this summer. I have some [censored] to clean up in bloomington before I can return to the hole.

deacsoft
03-07-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention warm.

thatpfunk
03-07-2005, 05:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You clearly need to go to Oktoberfest. Or maybe not.