PDA

View Full Version : Is Prof. Chaos really TSC?

Joe_d72
03-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Mon Feb 21 2005 09:39 PM was when TSC made his farewell post. Prof. Chaos Registered on Tue Feb 22 2005 12:53 AM. And only has postings in OOT and a few in Politics. Just thought of this when reading the Game - 50 Postings.

Toro
03-04-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mon Feb 21 2005 09:39 PM was when TSC made his farewell post. Prof. Chaos Registered on Tue Feb 22 2005 12:53 AM. And only has postings in OOT and a few in Politics. Just thought of this when reading the Game - 50 Postings.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Prof. Chaos reaches 10K posts we'll know. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Clarkmeister
03-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I thought you meant that TSC liked to dress up as a supervillan and had delusions of superpowers. I was certainly going to answer yes.

Vince Young
03-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I was thinking this, but Prof. Chaos says "bro" less than 20 times per post, so I don't know.

David04
03-04-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No. If you look at the time TSC left and when Prof. Chaos registered, there is a difference of 4 hours. Could TSC stay away from 2+2 for that long? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bugstud
03-04-2005, 11:00 PM
look at the involvement in the rap thread...

Prof. Chaos
03-05-2005, 12:24 AM
who the [censored] is TSC?

thatpfunk
03-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Wow, nice observation. I vote yes, definetly. His rap arguments are the exact same. How funny.

NLSoldier
03-05-2005, 12:31 AM
I vote NO, because I talked to TSC right after he quit and he said he was going to make a new account but post only in strategy forums. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if he couldnt resist the temptation of OOT though /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

thatpfunk
03-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Dave,
I hpe you know those chicks in your avatar. By the way we're having a party tomorrow /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ten7offsuit
03-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Well if you right click his avatar and select properties you get "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/ThaSaltCracka/chaos.jpg"

thatpfunk
03-05-2005, 12:47 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wow dude, thats really lame.

pshreck
03-05-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well if you right click his avatar and select properties you get "http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/ThaSaltCracka/chaos.jpg"

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap....

tbach24
03-05-2005, 12:48 AM
Wow. If I had 12k+ posts, I don't think I'd work my way from the bottom again. I have a feeling that OP was informed by TSC to leak this.

jimdmcevoy
03-05-2005, 12:48 AM
Quite right, that's some evidence that's pretty hard to ignore...

pshreck
03-05-2005, 12:49 AM
Plus with the reasons he gave for leaving, it makes no sense to come back under any name....

nolanfan34
03-05-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/nolanfan34/carpwned.jpg

nothumb
03-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Whoa... TSC... obviously didn't pay attention to the lessons learned in the-matador's pwnage by adam stewart.

NT

pshreck
03-05-2005, 12:51 AM
And this is under Toro's: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/ThaSaltCracka/bulls.gif

Now I am confused.

theredwave
03-05-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now I am confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

tbach24
03-05-2005, 12:55 AM
Wow, WTF. This is so confusing.

nolanfan34
03-05-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, WTF. This is so confusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently TSC is really a 50-something year old guy? They both posted pics at one point. Maybe TSC posted a pic of his dad, or Toro posted a pic of his son. That must be it, there was some resemblance. <font color="white"> This is a joke </font>

nothumb
03-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Or TSC was hosting Toro's avatar. Stranger things have happened.

NT

pshreck
03-05-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, thats what I figure now.

Either way, the jig is up for Prof. Chaos, from doing a post review, the coincedence of the registration starting soon after TSC made his infamous post, and of course the avatar is the nail in the coffin.

razor
03-05-2005, 01:31 AM
some of you guys get confused way too easily....

Prof. Chaos
03-05-2005, 01:31 AM
I am sorry, John or apparently TSC as you all know him is one of my buddies. He hosts my avator for me. He told me about this site a few weeks ago and told me to register. . he told me to check out the strategy forums, but I grew tired of reading the hand histories. I have clearly spent to much time here, so I will have to cut back and spend more time in the strategy forums.

anyways, my buddy said to watch out because hella tools frequent this forum, apparently he was right, because mad fools no [censored] about rap and various other topis.

ThaSaltCracka
03-05-2005, 01:33 AM
He is my buddy Chester, sorry for the confusion.

tbach24
03-05-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hella tools

[/ QUOTE ]

Do people really say this or is it something to make fun of yourself/other people?

thatpfunk
03-05-2005, 01:38 AM
dont believe it.

tbach24
03-05-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dont believe it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince Young
03-05-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dont believe it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I refuse to believe anyone but TSC says "hella tools" and "mad fools."

nothumb
03-05-2005, 01:40 AM
Okay, I believe this.

Because TSC would never make up a ridiculous name like Chester if it was a fake person, expecting us to say, "What the hell, who has a friend named Chester?"

Which is true, WTF kind of name is Chester?

Also, TSC is a slightly better speller and somewhat funnier.

NT

pshreck
03-05-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He is my buddy Chester, sorry for the confusion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he call you about this? Or is it just a coincedence that you saw and posted in this thread one after the other?

I really don't believe you, but then again, why should I care? Why should you care for that matter.

doughhater
03-05-2005, 01:42 AM
I thought that Chester was Butters' (Prof Chaos) real name on South Park.

tbach24
03-05-2005, 01:42 AM
I dunno man, you should've lead us on a little. Perhaps this is you trying to confuse us. I hate what poker has done to my thought processes (sp?).

Prof. Chaos
03-05-2005, 01:44 AM
sorry guys its true, my avatar url links to Johns photobucket site, but so does Toro's. In fact, John has hosted several posters avatars (thats what he told me atleast).

I suppose my arguments in the hip hop thread sounded similar to what John would say, but thats because we both like the same hip hop. Sorry if thats hard to believe, but its the truth. John told me he "quit" posting, but I think you all know that probably isn't true, he just won't post as much. plus his new job doesn't allow him the same freedoms as his old one.

Anyways, I need to stick to the strategy forums, later guys.

ThaSaltCracka
03-05-2005, 01:47 AM
AIM is an amazing thing, it allows people to communicate instantly over the internet, try it sometime if you ever make some real friends.

pshreck
03-05-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
AIM is an amazing thing, it allows people to communicate instantly over the internet, try it sometime if you ever make some real friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are gonna make a big return as a part of a flame war, it aint gonna be with me bud. I think its fun to poke fun at all the amazing "coincedences", so sue me.

wacki
03-05-2005, 01:50 AM
this thread is funny.

Prof. Chaos
03-05-2005, 02:19 AM
I think he was saying you are a loser.

eric5148
03-05-2005, 02:27 AM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/eric5148//arguing.jpg

jimymat
03-05-2005, 02:45 AM
You guys have made the TSC go crazy and develop an alter- ego. If you can read between the lines you can see the pure genius in it all.

ClassicBob
03-05-2005, 02:51 AM
I think the best part is picturing TSC switching between screennames.

"Okay, now I need to respond as Chaos."

I would think that Chaos would not respond with "who the [censored] is TheSaltCracka" if the guy is hosting his avatar pic. He obviously had to see the name while linking to the photo.

SaltCocka Qwn3d
03-05-2005, 03:02 AM
OOT is better without that [censored] Cracka.

wacki
03-05-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

"Okay, now I need to respond as Chaos."

I would think that Chaos would not respond with "who the [censored] is TheSaltCracka" if the guy is hosting his avatar pic. He obviously had to see the name while linking to the photo.

[/ QUOTE ]

They used TSC not thasaltcracka. But anything is possible.

ClassicBob
03-05-2005, 03:46 AM
oops, guess you're right.

ThaSaltCracka
03-05-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I think the best part is whichever [censored] has his own account and has SaltCockaQwoned, and feels the need to log out of his accoutn whenever he sees me and proceeds to post under his toll name some stupid unoriginal troll dribble which lacks both humor and wit. To bad he has tiny balls to say what he wants under his real name, but I suppose its easier to live behind a poorly contrived troll account which no one finds funny than to confront under their own name.

SaltCocka Qwn3d
03-05-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the best part is whichever [censored] has his own account and has SaltCockaQwoned, and feels the need to log out of his accoutn whenever he sees me and proceeds to post under his toll name some stupid unoriginal troll dribble which lacks both humor and wit. To bad he has tiny balls to say what he wants under his real name, but I suppose its easier to live behind a poorly contrived troll account which no one finds funny than to confront under their own name.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://nwlink.com/graphics/pacifier.gif

Toro
03-05-2005, 08:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I'll clear up part of the mystery. Salty was giving me shiit about not having an avatar and I tried to create one but fcked it up. I asked him for help and he did it for me.

codewarrior
03-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Stop saying "hella"

Sponger15SB
03-05-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....says the guy with 12,000 posts

ThaSaltCracka
03-05-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....says the guy with 12,000 posts

[/ QUOTE ]which means what? you have 5k posts. Quit being such a dipshit Sponger.

vanirra rice
03-05-2005, 04:06 PM
http://nwlink.com/graphics/pacifier.gif

[censored]
03-05-2005, 04:20 PM
I don't think anyone really pays attention to these dipshit troll accounts. I say go on with posting as you please and let them make asses out of themselves.

vanirra rice
03-05-2005, 04:22 PM
And you go on sucking ThaSaltCracka's dick

ThaSaltCracka
03-05-2005, 04:26 PM
you realize the pacifier wasn't funny when my bitch did it, so what made you think it would be funny when you posted it? Did you think your delivery was funnier? Did you think it was more original coming from you? Please answer these questions, because I am curious how the mind of a retard works, for research reasons.

Freakin
03-05-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you realize the pacifier wasn't funny when my bitch did it, so what made you think it would be funny when you posted it? Did you think your delivery was funnier? Did you think it was more original coming from you? Please answer these questions, because I am curious how the mind of a retard works, for research reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss you. Come back. OOT was barely palatable before, and it's gotten worse.

Freakin

vanirra rice
03-05-2005, 04:31 PM
I'm not interested in your penis. Stop coming on to me. I don't swing that way pal.

tbach24
03-05-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not interested in your penis. Stop coming on to me. I don't swing that way pal.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be because you keep coming back to it.

Toro
03-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Hey Salty, nice to see you posting again. How's the new locale and job? All good I hope.

Regards,

Toro

Vince Young
03-05-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyways, I need to stick to the strategy forums, later guys.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, you're doing a really good job.

ThaSaltCracka
03-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Everything is good down here, doing some temp work for the time looking for a new better job, have lots of potential oppenings. I got a chance to meet several Portland 2+2'ers which was fun. I am so pumped for baseball this season, especially to see how my M's do, and to see if anyone dies in the east.

I will be around posting some baseball stuff.

Hope all is well in Mass, prepare for a new Yankess dynasty!!!!

-TSC

Toro
03-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Ty, everything is great. Looking forward to baseball as well. Sox should be tough again if they can replace pedro. Big if!!

tbach24
03-05-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ty, everything is great. Looking forward to baseball as well. Sox should be tough again if they can replace pedro. Big if!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Clement...

ThaSaltCracka
03-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Boston scares me a lot, the East will be interesting again this year.

craig r
03-05-2005, 08:49 PM
I don't know how you could compare Clement to Pedro. Clement would really have to prove himself for me to even think about comparing them to each other.

craig

tbach24
03-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Look at his numbers (not the W-L column)

Riskwise
03-06-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just try to credit AIM friends to being more of "having a life" than forum friends? Cause if you did i think your should try the "real life" kind of friends. It'll blow your mind!

daryn
03-06-2005, 02:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just try to credit AIM friends to being more of "having a life" than forum friends? Cause if you did i think your should try the "real life" kind of friends. It'll blow your mind!

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? i think your brain is defective.

ThaSaltCracka
03-06-2005, 04:57 AM
once you get your diploma, you will realize there are many things you don't know, one such thing is that you will learn you are not funny, and another thing is that boasting about video game prowess gets you zero ass. Also, making video montages about said video game skill is guaranteed to get you zero ass.

dr. klopek
03-06-2005, 05:11 AM
TSC,

Is prof. Chaos the guy that knows my friend from Carroll?

ThaSaltCracka
03-06-2005, 05:20 AM
no, Prof. Chaos is from seattle like me. My roomie knows your friend, as do a few other people I know. It may be blunt smkoing time sometime soon as well.....

BusterStacks
03-06-2005, 07:44 AM
You guys are all fags. Who cares? So far the only people who don't like TSC are idiotic douche bags who [censored] up OOT anyway. FWIW OOT peaked like maybe 2 months ago and has been mostly worthless crap since. If you have been here long enough to remember, be honest with yourselves... do you really think OOT is headed in a good direction? Hell no it's not. It used to be pretty cool and was like a small community, but now it's all pissing matches, stupid polls, and a bunch of noobs who want to feel like they made a good post. Well guess what: your post sucks, YOU probably suck as a person, and I for one, don't give a [censored] if you never post again. In fact, if I read your obituary on here, I'll probably laugh a little. Or a lot if you're Daliman. Learn some [censored] respect, you are not good at posting.

Daliman
03-06-2005, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are all fags. Who cares? So far the only people who don't like TSC are idiotic douche bags who [censored] up OOT anyway. FWIW OOT peaked like maybe 2 months ago and has been mostly worthless crap since. If you have been here long enough to remember, be honest with yourselves... do you really think OOT is headed in a good direction? Hell no it's not. It used to be pretty cool and was like a small community, but now it's all pissing matches, stupid polls, and a bunch of noobs who want to feel like they made a good post. Well guess what: your post sucks, YOU probably suck as a person, and I for one, don't give a [censored] if you never post again. In fact, if I read your obituary on here, I'll probably laugh a little. Or a lot if you're Daliman. Learn some [censored] respect, you are not good at posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too bad yer worthless ass is too fuc[/b]king broke to play the limits I do, because I'd certainly like to knock you down a peg or eight, but then again, how much further down the evolutionary scale can you get than shi[/b]t?

There you have it, folks. Get attacked on the internet by BusterStacks's buddy, defend yourself, and wwhen hisbuddy takes his ball and goes home, he wishes death on you.

And people say I took all this too seriously.

AngryCola
03-06-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From your argumentative post, I gather you still are taking it too seriously.

Just leave it alone.

[ QUOTE ]
Too bad yer worthless ass is too [censored] broke to play the limits I do, because I'd certainly like to knock you down a peg or eight, but then again, how much further down the evolutionary scale can you get than [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what a strong show of maturity.

Daliman
03-06-2005, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just leave it alone.

[ QUOTE ]
Too bad yer worthless ass is too [censored] broke to play the limits I do, because I'd certainly like to knock you down a peg or eight, but then again, how much further down the evolutionary scale can you get than [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what a strong show of maturity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, Cola. You lose here. From your "you don't see, he HAS won" to this, it's obvious you're not close to impartial. Find me another post since the blowup to where I have either attacked or commently badly about TSC. This whole "you commented, so you MUST care is akin to the juvenile "You know what your problem is? You're too defensive." routine. TSC and I got into a flame war, it over, near as I can tell he hasn't referenced me directly since then, and also near as I can tell I was just the straw that broke the camel's back, yet I've now got some POS loser trolling my posts. Let's see how you'd respond if someone wished death publicly on you.

I gather yer about 22 with your stilted "maturity" logic. The act is getting old.

It's obvious you DO care what I think about BitchStacks since you are commenting on it.

AngryCola
03-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Again, what a strong show of maturity.

Plus, I can't lose as I'm not playing.

But thanks for proving my point for me.
I stopped believing you aren't a 'troll' after your strong show of stupidity in the collusion thread.

[ QUOTE ]

Just leave it alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Daliman
03-06-2005, 10:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Again, what a strong show of maturity.

Plus, I can't lose as I'm not playing.

But thanks for proving my point for me.

[ QUOTE ]

Just leave it alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did I say anything about you losing?

Reading is a skill.

And your grasshopper crap doesn't fly with anyone with a clue. Funny how you act as the voice of reason, yet never address yer buddy being about as out-of-line as you can possibly be without actually threatening someone.

Hypocrisy is SO hard to pull off convincingly, yet you do it with such little effort.

Go ahead, make another weak "maturity" comment to someone who is married, owns a home, makes 6 figures a year part time, and raises a child. Even better, connect it with a "how sad".

Just saw your troll edit, btw. You're officially a moron. Add that to your troll list.

AngryCola
03-06-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trolls need love, too. But they gotta pay.

Daliman
03-06-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trolls need love, too. But they gotta pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lessee, we could count the posts you trolled to mine, and then mine trolled to yours. Guess who'd have a higher initial troll count?

Odds are 5-1 you'll retroll me if this subject ever comes up again.

AngryCola
03-06-2005, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry.

Could you speak up?

I can't hear you over the ignore filter.

{NOTE}
Last of my posts on this thread

partygirluk
03-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Yawn

Daliman
03-06-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry.

Could you speak up?

I can't hear you over the ignore filter.

{NOTE}
Last of my posts on this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

DING DING DING DING.

2 minutes. We have a winner! SO predictable.

BTW, funny you didn't bust BitchStacks for his comments even though you posted this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1855928&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;s b=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1) before when someone only said "good riddance" about TSC.

See, pointing out your hypocrisy is almost as easy as predicting your next troll post. I'm thinking 3 minutes after this one, since you've already proven you can't ignore me. Me, I'm whupping butt in 15/30, so this adversity is helping my aggressive nature in SH.

daryn
03-06-2005, 01:27 PM
whoa... dali, you lose this round /images/graemlins/grin.gif

seriously, this is getting lame fast. comparing the limits you play? ewww

btw, buster, OOT has sucked for about 6 months

nothumb
03-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey Daliman -

STFU.

NT

daryn
03-06-2005, 01:51 PM
i sense an impending bowl-off.

Broken Glass Can
03-06-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, since just about the time that the Politics forum was broken off. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

pshreck
03-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Internet egoes are so hilarious.

This is just round two of Daliman vs TSC and his cronies. Angry's trainer threw in the towel by ignoring Dali, so now its just Dali vs Buster and TSC, and it looks like he has a fighting chance.

daryn
03-06-2005, 02:31 PM
seems like dali cares way more. this is from an outside observer. i take no sides baby!

pshreck
03-06-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
seems like dali cares way more. this is from an outside observer. i take no sides baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would disagree, Angry went as far as ignoring a poster who actually posts real poker advice, and Busters original post in this thread basically said he would laugh when Daliman dies. They are all pretty deep into it.

IndieMatty
03-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Please come back.

IndieMatty
03-06-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It peaked just as you were writing your OOT sucks threads. Jinx.

daryn
03-06-2005, 02:56 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are mixing up the meanings of peaked and bottomed out.

IndieMatty
03-06-2005, 03:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are mixing up the meanings of peaked and bottomed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I just laughed at that, hence it doesn't suck.

AngryCola
03-06-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would disagree, Angry went as far as ignoring a poster who actually posts real poker advice, and Busters original post in this thread basically said he would laugh when Daliman dies. They are all pretty deep into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Daryn is right.

I really don't care.

I can get poker advice from those with a higher level of maturity.
In fact, I prefer to do so, as it's usually better.

EDIT-
Damn, I said I wouldn't post on this thread anymore. I should have just said I wouldn't post in response to Daliman... oh well.

ThaSaltCracka
03-06-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TSC and I got into a flame war, it over, near as I can tell he hasn't referenced me directly since then, and also near as I can tell I was just the straw that broke the camel's back,

[/ QUOTE ] This is accurate, but in all honestly Daliman, a lot of the flamming you are experiencing now you have brought upojn yourself. Personally, I am over this, and I hope you are to, but when I read one of your posts and see you mention my name numerous times, I can't help but think its not. Move on man, for real.

pshreck
03-06-2005, 03:57 PM
So it looks like you are back in the forums, TSC.

I'm glad your back from a forum content perspective, but I still don't see how it can be a good decision for you to return to this place. Good luck.

ThaSaltCracka
03-06-2005, 04:00 PM
I now have a brother in the 10k club, El D and I run things now.

BusterStacks
03-06-2005, 04:02 PM
The comment about the evolutionary ladder is especially funny coming from a tire salesman.

The Stranger
03-06-2005, 05:52 PM
what the [censored] is a right click?

Daliman
03-06-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TSC and I got into a flame war, it over, near as I can tell he hasn't referenced me directly since then, and also near as I can tell I was just the straw that broke the camel's back,

[/ QUOTE ] This is accurate, but in all honestly Daliman, a lot of the flamming you are experiencing now you have brought upojn yourself. Personally, I am over this, and I hope you are to, but when I read one of your posts and see you mention my name numerous times, I can't help but think its not. Move on man, for real.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were only referenced as a frame of reference. I moved on a long time ago, it's buster that dredged it up. Hope all is well in oregon.

Daliman
03-06-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The comment about the evolutionary ladder is especially funny coming from a tire salesman.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Former" tire salesman.

Beerfund
03-06-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Daliman -

STFU.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]