PDA

View Full Version : March madness polls

Daliman
03-04-2005, 06:03 PM
I have a goofy idea, so I'm going to do with it what I ALWAYS do with my goofy ideas; post it in OOT.

Here's my idea. For The NCAA tournament, we should have different posters each host/run a poll with 64 options, bracket style, and have them coincide exactly with the NCAA tourney. I personally plan on doing a best 80's song bracket, and am planning on having the 4 brackets be different divisions such as New wave, Pop, Rock, and R&B/Rap.
I think this could be pretty cool if we had like 30 posters all having their own poll pool/bracket that they run, and possibly(AGHAST!) we could even have some sort of betting on it.

Thoughts, ideas, admonitions appreciated, as well as people calling dibs on a poll should they like the idea. I'm doing my poll either way.

pshreck
03-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Really good idea. I love it when Gamefaqs.com did this for the best games of all time.

lucas9000
03-04-2005, 06:07 PM
only problem is the forum will be flooded with poll posts, in addition to the usual crap (and because this is oot, crap is a good thing).

Daliman
03-04-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
only problem is the forum will be flooded with poll posts, in addition to the usual crap (and because this is oot, crap is a good thing).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, i thought of this, but that's ok. Adds to the madness factor.