PDA

View Full Version : Trip q's on flop, lots of action

brettbrettr
03-04-2005, 12:20 AM
I guess the pre-flop call was bad, but I made it so how's the rest of it. I suck right now. Help.

2/4 pokerroom

Hero has Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ /images/graemlins/diamond.gif in SB. CO (lag) limps, TAG button raises, Hero calls(?), BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: Q /images/graemlins/club.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Hero bets,CO raises, Button 3 bets, Hero caps.

I bet figuring the button would raise a lot of hands in this spot, could give him credit for an overpair or a better queen.

Turn: A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Hero bets, CO raises, Button calls, Hero calls.

Ok, again, CO could have anything, 99 maybe, and Button seems to like his hand less seeing the ace. KK maybe?

River: K /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Hero checks, CO checks, Button bets, both call.

LSU POKER PIMP
03-04-2005, 12:37 AM
I am new also but i like your plays, maybe i would have raised on the turn. but after that river card the call seems right.

brettbrettr
03-04-2005, 12:38 AM
Yeah, looking at it now I probably should have 3 bet the turn.

ewile
03-04-2005, 12:48 AM
You really ought not play this in this situation, but you already covered that.

Flop: Good.
Turn: Would the LAG limp PF with AQ or KQ? He seems to still like his hand when the A falls though. But what does that mean, he's a LAG. The Button clearly doesn't. I think that it's OK to reraise the turn and check/call the river.

brettbrettr
03-04-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Would the LAG limp PF with AQ or KQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Over 75 hands the LAG has played 92% of his hands. I'm not smart enough to answer the above question.