PDA

View Full Version : wanna freeroll my freeroll?

Che
03-03-2005, 04:19 PM
I have qualified for a certain freeroll to be played this Saturday afternoon. I will be travelling and cannot play.

If you are interested in playing the freeroll, here's the deal:

1. I'll give you my account name and password.
2. You play the tourney and keep all your winnings if you make <$100. If you make >$100, I get 50% of the amount over $100. (More than one place will pay 4 figures.)
3. You must not have qualified for the same freeroll yourself. I'm not interested in getting in trouble for collusion if you try to play my spot and yours. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif We'll clear this up after I choose a substitute.
4. I reserve the right to pick and choose among those who reply so don't think PMing me first gets you the spot and don't get mad if I don't get back to you for a while. I will respond individually to all who express interest within a reasonable amount of time (I will be the sole judge of what is "reasonable" /images/graemlins/wink.gif).

PM me if you are interested in playing. Feel free to reply publicly if you want more explanation on any of the above.

Later,
Che

Snupoker
03-03-2005, 04:37 PM
i like freerolls!

valenzuela
03-03-2005, 05:41 PM
I would play for you. My resume:
1)I play 110 cents sngs, but I do beat them!
2)I play on UB.
3)Im actually willing to play for you.
4)I won $15 on a CardPlayer Freeroll, the only freeroll Ive played with +$1000 prize pot.
5)Im 16( not that it really matters but I think you should know it)
6)I will give you 50% of my share if I cashout <$100( I wouldnt feel conforatble cashing lets say $80)

Questions:
1)Which site is this freeroll for?
2)Whats the payout structure?

Paul2432
03-03-2005, 05:43 PM
I assume you don't want to give too many details in the open because transferring the entry like this is against the rules. If not, could you please say which site, and what time. If so, maybe just say approximately what time.

Paul

adanthar
03-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Haha, I think I know what and where this is. Too bad I've also qualified for it or I'd take you up on that.

Che
03-04-2005, 12:38 AM
Thanks to all who volunteered! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Che