PDA

View Full Version : Paparazzi

Sponger15SB
03-03-2005, 02:30 PM
So, I'm watching the Ashlee Simpson show last night (F U ALL) and Ashlee and her friends were out shopping, and some paparazzi were following them around the whole day. So they are of course freaking out and thinking of ways to sneek out of the store or avoid them and they actually call the cops who come and of course say they can't do anything.

Why is it that these stars start freaking out over these things and let it get to them so much? Also, maybe if they were so avaliable and weren't so secretive about everthing there would be too many shots out there of them, and they wouldn't have to be followed every where so they can snap 1 picture to run in a magazine.

bosoxfan
03-03-2005, 02:33 PM
They're being filmed for a reality show and have a problem with people taking pictures of them? That's just stupid.

jakethebake
03-03-2005, 02:35 PM
There's no escaping the paparazzi...

http://www.tribute.ca/tribute_objects/images/movies/napolean_dynamite/napoleandynamite2.jpg

Diplomat
03-03-2005, 02:36 PM
They get paid for being in the show.

-Diplomat

Sponger15SB
03-03-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They're being filmed for a reality show and have a problem with people taking pictures of them? That's just stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah I was cracking up about that. Ashlee actually said something to the tune of "Its really annoying to have cameras following you around". I almost died.

lucas9000
03-03-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it that these stars start freaking out over these things and let it get to them so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

if i were a star i would be hard-pressed not to get violent with those assholes. imo they are pathetic and devoid of any respect (at least the ones who mercilessly hound people everywhere they go...i'm sure there are some who just take pictures at events, etc, and don't get all invasive,and now that i think about it i wouldn't even demean those kind of people by calling them paparazzi).

Lazymeatball
03-03-2005, 05:15 PM
I love when InsideEdition or whoever go behind the scenes with a papparazzi guy, and he's always some disgusting middleaged prick with no remorse for what he's doing. It's similar to when news channels interview known spammers. I just like the idea of people who are professional pricks for a living.

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Honestly, the chance that one of the stars gets violent must be a minor motivation for paparazzi--not only can they get it on film, but the settlement will be enormously lucrative. I'd let Ashlee Simpson bitch slap me for a million bucks.

istewart
03-03-2005, 06:10 PM
JUST...

ASK....

ME.....

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I'm purely pro bono. Getting paid would kick ass.