PDA

View Full Version : interpoker help!!!????

stoxtrader
03-03-2005, 10:30 AM
help!

I keep timing out at interpoker when 8 tabling. is there anyway to get a good audio alert like party has?

any other suggestions? other than to not play 8?

tx.

MaxPower
03-03-2005, 11:34 AM
How are you even finding 8 tables at the limits you play. Are you playing there and at Party at the same time?

I time out all the time on Crypto. I don't know what to tell you. It doesn't work well if you are playing other sites at the same time.

Actually isn't there a voice that says, "Its your turn". I usually turn off that voice, but it may help.

stoxtrader
03-03-2005, 12:29 PM
thanks for the reply max. I have that voice turned on, but party overrides it for some reason, so it says it's your turn about 1/10th of the time. great!

stir
03-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Unless you bring the Crypto table "to the front", it does not say "It's your turn". If you have just clicked on a different Crypto table (or party table for example), then the Crypto tables where you are next to act will be in the background and you will not hear the audio. It is one of the many poor characteristics of their software.

To my knowledge there is no fix.

VinnyTheFish
03-03-2005, 02:34 PM
All of this is true. Here's an option, but it is not my favorite.

1st - Make sure that the tables do not overlap one on top of the other. i.e. stagger the tables as to avoid hitting the fold button when a new table pops up.

now - You can minimize all the tables. When it is your turn, THAT table pops up. You make your turn and minimize. You will very rarely miss a turn this way. BUT I would not do this while clearing a bonus.