PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Stickers....

dr. klopek
03-03-2005, 05:31 AM
A great way to express a perfectly homogenized opinion.

Thoughts???

peachy
03-03-2005, 05:50 AM
yes...mine on the back window says "georgia princess"
/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PoBoy321
03-03-2005, 06:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A great way to express a perfectly homogenized opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also a great way to get rear-ended when the guy behind you can't read "Jesus loves you, but I still think you're an [censored]."

JaBlue
03-03-2005, 06:18 AM
The correct ending for this title was "... totally suck compared to the Jesus fish"

Catch of the Day
03-03-2005, 06:34 AM
look very tacky IMO and are a little cliche, although at times comical. However, I don't know how a mass-marketed slogan, frase, or whatever...riding on the back of your vehicle really accomplishes anything at all. Its seems that people just write them off, and or form innacurate oppinions about the driver. No one cares about your honor student...that your voted for bush, or that you support the 2nd amendment. There are better ways to share ones oppinion if thats the point. (like internet forums for ex. )

Although, I saw this super hot girl at a party this past weekend with this:
http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/y1757.gif

planted firmly on the tail end of her over-priced designer jeans.

Thats a bumper sticker I can get used too. Why are slutty girls so damn appealing? (don't answer that, I know, its the sex...)

Catch-

dr. klopek
03-03-2005, 08:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See? Dumb.

peachy
03-03-2005, 08:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See? Dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah it fits me...leave me alone!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

astroglide
03-03-2005, 04:03 PM
i think i might get the jesus fish one that has 'nchips' inside it. the only really good/memorable bumper sticker i've seen was made up of several IT'S A CHILD, NOT A CHOICE ones. they had added letters so it read IT'S A CHILI DOG, NOT A CHOICE.