PDA

View Full Version : Good laydown or bluffed again ?

theredpill5
03-03-2005, 02:55 AM
Villain is loose aggressive. Raises with A 9 preflop etc.

Please help my game. This is really bothering me. I folded sets twice to this guy. I folded a set of 4's that I hit on the river earlier to him. It had a montone board on the flop.

Hero $55
Villain $142

Hero has 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif in LP

6 handed now
Villain is UTG

Villain limps
Hero calls
Button calls
SB calls
BB checks

Flop: 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif pot=2.40
SB checks
BB checks
Villain bets 50 cents
Hero raises to $2
Everyone folds
Villain calls

Turn: 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif pot=6
Villain bets $1.50
Hero raises to $8
Villain calls

River: 8/images/graemlins/club.gif pot=23
Villain bets $45 putting me all-in
Hero folds

I feel sick about this hand. People are bluffing me left and right. Am I giving off "please bluff me" vibes ? I called a bluff earlier in the day so I do call them but do I call them often enough ? 4 card straight on the board. I raised him on flop and turn....he has to think that I will call this right ?

What bothers me is I sat out and watched him play and I saw him put $50 on the line with absolutely nothing on the flop against what he thought was a bad player.

Flop: 2 A 6
Villain bets
Player1 raises
Villain reraises about $20
Player1 reraised all-in for $50
Villain called and showed KT . ...for absolutely nothing...not even a flush draw

tree_stump
03-03-2005, 02:59 AM
You really only need to post once. Read the other thread for my opinions. You may not like them, but deal with it.

theredpill5
03-03-2005, 03:04 AM
the other one got screwed up. I want some legitimate opinions. Some of you go....you had 3 of a kind....call call call call call..

You missed the fact that villain plays every hand and raises with A 9 o and the board reads 4 5 6 8 .

RolldUp
03-03-2005, 03:11 AM
the first fold wasn't bad, seeing how villan played that hand, i would actually put him on 67. You should have raised full pot on the flop though.