PDA

View Full Version : First version of my sng software

Zelcious
03-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Here is the very first screenshot of my SnG software.
It's really nothing new since Eastbay recently came out with his software. I will soon add more features.
Right now it's just a preflop push/call all in simulator.

http://www.mdstud.chalmers.se/~md9zelc/sng1.jpg

eastbay
03-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Doh! /images/graemlins/wink.gif Undercutting me, eh?

Got a download?

eastbay

Zelcious
03-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Wanna trade yours for mine ? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, haven't decided what to do with it. Maybe I'll release it, maybe I'll not.
If I release it will probably take some time. Just got everything working like it should for the first time an hour ago.

Zelcious
03-03-2005, 10:15 AM
If your program have 3 people after you and you use your program to calculate the chances of the last person calling you, do you take credit for what hands the second and the third person is not having when you calculate the odds ?
I get a bit higher calling procentages then you, especially for the last person. It's not a huge difference, maybe 0.5% but it's still something.
A second question, I run ICM after each of my 100000 random runs. Do you do the same or just once ? I think this changes the stats somewhat since if you don't run ICM it after each step you don't get all the splits and 2% split is not equal to 1% win unless it's headsup. I have yet to find out how big difference this contributes to.