PDA

View Full Version : label comparisons

jdiesel
03-02-2005, 09:44 PM
I'm going to order 1" round labels from onlinelabels.com, but i'm not sure if i should just order the regular paper labels or go for the weatherproof labels. Did the weatherproof labels replace the vinyl labels? I've read some posts on here that the paper labels work just fine. However I think that if i'm going to spend the time to label 1500 chips I want to make sure I do it the best way possible. I was just wondering what comments any of you guys have about the different types of labels or if there is a better place to order them from.

Cin0s3
03-02-2005, 11:29 PM
I get mine from them, they are a great company to work with. Yes the weatherproof are the vynil labels. The only thing I would reccomend with those is to hit them with some gloss spray after you print them because they come out pretty dull out of a laser printer, if you are looking for a glossy look.

I Have made many an argument over paper vs vynil and after using the only advantage I can see is they are a thinner material. Oh and you can play underwater with them /images/graemlins/confused.gif

03-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Cin0s3 which type did you use on your chip

i am considering custom lables and you are my man to do it. you will be hearing from me laterin the month when i get my design ideas together

just wondering
sevensevenseven