PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Cashout Problem - Need Advice...

RockPile
03-02-2005, 09:36 PM
It was my own fault. I requested a cashout 3 days ago from Paradise. I checked my Neteller account today and no moolah.
Uh oh.. I just noticed my email addresses are different, Neteller has a hotmail address..
CRAP.
Anyone else do this? Will Paradise re-try the deposit if I change my Neteller address?

lorinda
03-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Email them, explain the problem.

Lori

GrannyMae
03-02-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was my own fault. I requested a cashout 3 days ago from Paradise. I checked my Neteller account today and no moolah.
Uh oh.. I just noticed my email addresses are different, Neteller has a hotmail address..
CRAP.
Anyone else do this? Will Paradise re-try the deposit if I change my Neteller address?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. they are running a bit slow. i just got a cashout that took 28 hrs (longest ever) so have some paitence even while correcting this

2. absolutely they will fix this. no prob at all. email right now to support@paradisepoker.com and cc to cashier@paradisepoker.com and tell them EXACTLY what you said in your post. they may have you change your email addy and reverify, they may have you do something else. they guaranteed will fix it tho.

just don't do nuttin' smarmy looking while it sorts out. supoort should reply to you very quickly, so relax and all will work out fine.

lorinda
03-02-2005, 09:43 PM
"Dear Support people,

I tried to cashout three days ago and didn't get my money.

I have since worked out that I had given you the wrong email address.

I am really sorry about this and was not trying to pull any scam of any sort.

If you could look into where the money went I would really appreciate it, and if at all possible I would like to withdraw it to <correct email address>.
I haven't changed my address on your site for now in case this will help you in any way.

If there is nothing you can do, then so be it, but I would really hate to lose <$xxxx> in such a silly manner.

I am aware this must look bad, and that it is not your fault, I hope there is something you can do to help.

Apologies again,

<UserID>"

Lori