PDA

View Full Version : Not the Same Old Bankroll Question Limit AND NL Combine

fsuplayer
03-02-2005, 09:17 PM
alright, i want to be playing 4 tables of my normal 15-30, as well as 2 tables of the NL/PL1000 games.

how much do I need? the same amount as just playing one of these games regularly?

FYI I have about $15k or so for the 15 game, which has worked out just fine. and in case of BR emergency, I could put in more, but id rather not have to.

thanks,

fsuplayer

Justin A
03-02-2005, 09:21 PM
You need as much as you would need to play the game that requires the bigger bankroll. Also, you've gotta make sure you have enough money to play from two accounts without running the risk of having to buy in short for either game.

fsuplayer
03-02-2005, 09:33 PM
thats kinda what I was thinking.

I think that $20k should do fine. just wanted to see if others had already tried this at similar levels and what they used.
maybe CDC will wander by and chime in.

thanks justin.

Chris Daddy Cool
03-03-2005, 07:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thats kinda what I was thinking.

I think that $20k should do fine. just wanted to see if others had already tried this at similar levels and what they used.
maybe CDC will wander by and chime in.

thanks justin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the search function and saw that my name was mentioned. As long as you're a winning player in each game, a combined br shouldn't be any problem at all. i'm not that familiar with NL br concepts, but 15-20k seems fine for this.