PDA

View Full Version : Bay 101 $100/$200

loose passive
03-02-2005, 07:48 PM
First time I have seen it run was last night. Anybody get in on it?

Would like to get it in on it but I don't think my bankroll can handle it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

J.A.Sucker
03-02-2005, 08:38 PM
I played for 11 hours. I broke even. The second game was brutal at first - the toughest game I've ever been in. However, a couple of faces changed and the game was good. The game remained pretty good all night.

The game hasn't been spread since back when they first opened, evidently. They play 80-160 usually, but I wonder if they will switch over to 1-2 now. The players might fall in love with playing bigger, and the house will like the higher drop (12 per person, vs 11). I hope not, since the place can't support a game that big every day, IMO. I don't even think that 80-160 should go more than about 3 days a week. As far as I'm concerned, I will play either game, but I just want the game to last.

haakee
03-04-2005, 05:34 AM
I played it Wed and Thu. The main game was good today, the must move had was tough and ended up breaking. It's acutally been 7-8 Bay 101 regulars with 2-3 out-of-towners both days I've been in it.

I.Rowboat
03-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Are the $25 chips new? First time I ever saw them in play was on Wednesday.

If Marko invested in several thousand $25 chips, they must want to be able to spread this game on a more regular basis.

J.A.Sucker
03-04-2005, 02:31 PM
They have had the quarters for a long time. They used to spread the 1/2 game when they first opened, but it went away. This also happened to be soon after Phil Hellmuth stopped coming in, apparently.

They currently use the quarters on the Asian side, so there is no new investment.

J.A.Sucker
03-04-2005, 02:33 PM
I played last night again, and the game was terriffic. The only good players were the regulars. However, there were always about 4 tourney players willing to liven up the game.

I started out in a 5 handed game with a few notable chip ejaculators. It was great. I lost 4K in 5 minutes (sick stuff), but got it all back. In the main game, I won a 6K pot, which seems to cure lots of ills. I will be there tonight, I think. I love Commerce, especially when it comes to my house!

I.Rowboat
03-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Oh, OK. Obviously I never saw them before, but then I never get over to the Asian side...

And to your other post: yes, a 6k pot would cure a lot of ills. Congrats... /images/graemlins/smile.gif