PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding party skins

ggbman
03-02-2005, 07:32 PM
I am signed up with party poker and would like to sign up with empire to get rakeback. I know they fixed the redigit thing, so someone told me to sign up with empire on a computer which had never had any party skins on it. My question is this. I know a lot of people play multiple skins, but does party really let it slide? Why make it impossible to sign up with both skins if they aren't going to take action when they catch people playing on both? Obviously i dont want to risk getting my account suspended or anything, but i would like to get some rakeback. I just wanted to head what you guys do. Thanks!

Gabe

aflaba
03-02-2005, 07:52 PM
All the people who play more than 4 tables play two or more skins simultaniosly. It appears they let it slide. I don't know if it's against any T&C.

Anyway I have been using several skins for months now and I haven't got in any trouble becouse of that.

I can't recollect I've heard about anyone else getting into trouble either.

Conclution: I'd bet that it's safe laying 20:1 odds.

RoundersRocks!
03-02-2005, 08:23 PM
No one gets in trouble. Call them up and ask about it annonomously if you are nervous though. I belive they will tell you that officially they do not encourage it, but do not disallow it either.