PDA

View Full Version : Who was (is) the hardest partying band of all time?

Shajen
03-02-2005, 06:12 PM
<font color="white"> I gotta go with Motley Crue.

If only cause Nicky Sixx died, gets brought back then immediately goes and finds his dealer. Insane. </font>

istewart
03-02-2005, 06:15 PM
The Dirt is a great book. I need to read that again.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
03-02-2005, 06:17 PM
zepllin

slickpoppa
03-02-2005, 06:17 PM
I remember seeing a VH1 Behind the Music about a band that used to mainline Jack Daniels. I think it was Motley Crue.

Shajen
03-02-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I remember seeing a VH1 Behind the Music about a band that used to mainline Jack Daniels. I think it was Motley Crue.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were doing it intraveneously? Not snorting it...but I could be wrong. Insane.

PoBoy321
03-02-2005, 06:19 PM
My vote has to go with Motley Crue. In the VH1 behind the music, they talk about one time they were hanging out with Ozzy and one of them (it might have been Ozzy, so he might be the one to deserve the vote) started doing lines of ants off the sidewalk.

Asufiji2004
03-02-2005, 06:21 PM
You must listen to Howard Stern. They were on today and they had some crazy ass stories. Still I have to go with Creed. Scott Stapp said that one time way back in their "crazy days" he did 4 shots of jeger before a show. Insanity.

ttleistdci
03-02-2005, 06:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My vote has to go with Motley Crue. In the VH1 behind the music, they talk about one time they were hanging out with Ozzy and one of them (it might have been Ozzy, so he might be the one to deserve the vote) started doing lines of ants off the sidewalk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely Motley Crue.
And that's saying a lot considering Ozzy pretty much partied himself retarded.

Shajen
03-02-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You must listen to Howard Stern. They were on today and they had some crazy ass stories. Still I have to go with Creed. Scott Stapp said that one time way back in their "crazy days" he did 4 shots of jeger before a show. Insanity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, can't stand Stern. And actually I don't think he's even on in Atlanta anymore.

Wow, Creed is nuts!

cnfuzzd
03-02-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were doing it intraveneously? Not snorting it...but I could be wrong. Insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhmmm, just to further reify my shady-ness, mainlining means injecting it, not snorting. So, there you go.

To clarify though: "Stay away from needle drugs. The only dope worth shooting is richard nixon." Abbie Hoffman, and i probably effed this quote all up.

peace

john nickle

ttleistdci
03-02-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one is as badass as Scott Stapp.
I bet he washed his shots down with Mike's Hard Lemonade.

slickpoppa
03-02-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mainline means intravenously, i think. i don't really have any personal experience, so i could be wrong.

cnfuzzd
03-02-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True story. I once did four shots of jager before i did four shots of bourbon to get ready for the bar. It was good times. For the record though, bourbon crowds and jager crowds dont mix, even with someone as diplomatic as me there to act as intermediary.

peace

john nickle

istewart
03-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Scott Stapp pwns Mother Mary in the bunghole pre-show.

willie
03-02-2005, 06:29 PM
motley crew (cru?)

insane mfs.

i think nicky syxx told a story about waking up in a dumpster after partying himself retarded.....a compltely loaded rich, but passed out in a dumpster like a bum

rock and roll.

JGalt
03-02-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True story. I once did four shots of jager before i did four shots of bourbon to get ready for the bar. It was good times. For the record though, bourbon crowds and jager crowds dont mix, even with someone as diplomatic as me there to act as intermediary.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

When you say Jager, are we talking about this?

http://www.jager.com/gui/main_logo_bottom.gif

If so four shots isn't that much.

Shajen
03-02-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mainline means intravenously, i think. i don't really have any personal experience, so i could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected. I think I just lost some street creed with the druggy crowd /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mmcd
03-02-2005, 06:38 PM
The best was the one where he shot so much heroin, he was dead for a few minutes (they brought him back obviously), and immediately after getting out of the hospital, he shot an even larger dose than the one that put him in there.

willie
03-02-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

4shots of jager and 4 shots of jim beam is quite the pregame cocktail my man.... i could picture myself turning into the vomit breathing dragon if i drank that mix

wacki
03-02-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, can't stand Stern. And actually I don't think he's even on in Atlanta anymore.

Wow, Creed is nuts!

[/ QUOTE ]

I sincerely hope both of you are joking.

Rushmore
03-02-2005, 06:45 PM
G.G. Allin and the Murder Junkies.

That is all.

Shajen
03-02-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, Creed is nuts!

[/ QUOTE ]

I sincerely hope both of you are joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was joking about the Creed part. But I can't stand Stern, or the flunky copycats he's spawned.

cnfuzzd
03-02-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

four shots of jager isnt that bad, but when you immediatly follow them with two shots of turkey, and then two more shots of turkey, you are usually good to go. First thing i did when i got to the bar? Ordered a jack and a beer. CHAMPEEN!

I had forgotten (not surprizingly) this story. One of my good lesbian friends was moving out of state, so we had a huge BBQ at her place. I drank roughly 17 cans of beer, and had a few extra large margaritas. Then, someone puts all kinds of viscious drugs in front of me, and im not talking about pot. I snort/partake (no shooting mind you), and then some douche who had just dumped a friend of mine after sleeping with her a couple of times shows up with a (whatever the larger than pint but smaller than fifth) size bottle of jager from the liquor store. I am completely on autopilot and disregarding the social consequences of any actions i may take. Im walking down the stairs as he walks in the front door. He cracks the jager bottle, takes a sip. I say, and i quote "Thanks man, after doing all that _______ im relly thirsty. I snatch the bottle, and chug it all. I look at the price tag with some exageration, then hand it back, walk off, and get myself a beer. I think dude left shortly there after.

Moral of the story: [censored] chicks is ok, but beware of their thirsty friends.

peace

john nickle

wacki
03-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Def leapord has to be up there since Motley Cru never built a sex stage. That was pure brilliance IMO.

Shajen
03-02-2005, 06:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Def leapord has to be up there since Motley Cru never built a sex stage. That was pure brilliance IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus dude drank so much he gave himself an alcohol induced stroke.

that's pretty hardcore.

wacki
03-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Ok, I'm fine w/ the whole stern thing. Just as long as people understand that doing 4 shots is not something you want to brag about. My god is Creed a pussy. I saw him on celebrity poker, how the hell did he end up so dumb w/o being a hardcore druggy?

luckyharr
03-02-2005, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. Everyone should rent the movie. Bonus documentary of his last show is incredible especially since there are 20 minutes of him trying to score the heroin that would kill him that night.

Aren't all the members of Motley Crue still alive?

InchoateHand
03-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Uh...get your drug culture references right. Mainlining IS IV intake. Duh.

slamdunkpro
03-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Toss up - Motley Crue or Def Leppard

InchoateHand
03-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Absolutely. Correct decision.

ethan
03-02-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The story (http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/features/story/0,11710,1395945,00.html), as told by Nikki Sixx:
[ QUOTE ]
We were hanging out, us in T-shirts and leather, Ozzy in the dress, when all of a sudden Ozzy nudged me. 'Hey, mate, I fancy a bump.'

'Dude,' I told him, 'we're out of blow. Maybe I can send the bus driver out for some.'

'Give me the straw,' he said, unfazed.

'But, dude, there's no blow.'

'Give me the straw. I'm having a bump.'

I handed him the straw, and he walked over to a crack in the sidewalk and bent over it. I saw a long column of ants, marching to a little sand dugout built where the pavement met the dirt. And as I thought, 'No, he wouldn't,' he did. He sent the entire line of ants tickling up his nose with a single, monstrous snort. Then he hiked up the sundress, grabbed his dick, and pissed on the pavement. Without even looking at his growing audience - everyone on the tour was watching him while the old women and families on the pool deck were pretending not to - he knelt down and, getting the dress soggy in the puddle, lapped it up. He didn't just flick it with his tongue, he took a half-dozen long, lingering, and thorough strokes like a cat. Then he stood up and, eyes blazing and mouth wet with urine, looked straight at me. 'Do that, Sixx'.

I swallowed and sweated. But this was peer pressure that I could not refuse. After all he had done so much for Mötley Crüe. And, if we wanted to maintain our reputation as rock's most cretinous band, I couldn't back down, not with everyone watching. I unzipped my pants and whipped out my dick in full view of everybody in the bar and around the pool. 'I don't give a [censored],' I thought to steady myself as I made my puddle. 'I'll lick up my piss. Who cares?'

But, as I bent down to finish what I had begun, Ozzy swooped in and beat me to it. There he was, on all fours at my feet, licking up my pee. I threw up my hands: 'You win.'

[/ QUOTE ]

The Dirt's an entertaining book, just read it a few months ago.

JGalt
03-02-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

four shots of jager isnt that bad, but when you immediatly follow them with two shots of turkey, and then two more shots of turkey, you are usually good to go. First thing i did when i got to the bar? Ordered a jack and a beer. CHAMPEEN!

I had forgotten (not surprizingly) this story. One of my good lesbian friends was moving out of state, so we had a huge BBQ at her place. I drank roughly 17 cans of beer, and had a few extra large margaritas. Then, someone puts all kinds of viscious drugs in front of me, and im not talking about pot. I snort/partake (no shooting mind you), and then some douche who had just dumped a friend of mine after sleeping with her a couple of times shows up with a (whatever the larger than pint but smaller than fifth) size bottle of jager from the liquor store. I am completely on autopilot and disregarding the social consequences of any actions i may take. Im walking down the stairs as he walks in the front door. He cracks the jager bottle, takes a sip. I say, and i quote "Thanks man, after doing all that _______ im relly thirsty. I snatch the bottle, and chug it all. I look at the price tag with some exageration, then hand it back, walk off, and get myself a beer. I think dude left shortly there after.

Moral of the story: [censored] chicks is ok, but beware of their thirsty friends.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree to follow with four shots of Beam after is a bit more vicous, all in all the whole night truly sounds vicous. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

cnfuzzd
03-02-2005, 07:52 PM
those were two seperate nights...amongs thousands...

peace

john nickle

SomethingClever
03-02-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me be the first to say....

You are like the sup bro of getting wasted!

Dr. Strangelove
03-02-2005, 08:24 PM
All county Jaeger '95. Sup Bro?

BradleyT
03-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Rolling Stones.

I doubt it's even close. (Hint they've been around since the 60's).

commodore64
03-02-2005, 08:35 PM
guns n' roses has to be included in this discussion

Ulysses
03-02-2005, 08:38 PM
No Kiss mention?

wacki
03-02-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(whatever the larger than pint but smaller than fifth) size bottle of jager from the liquor store. I am completely on autopilot and disregarding the social consequences of any actions i may take. Im walking down the stairs as he walks in the front door. He cracks the jager bottle, takes a sip. I say, and i quote "Thanks man, after doing all that _______ im relly thirsty. I snatch the bottle, and chug it all. I look at the price tag with some exageration, then hand it back, walk off, and get myself a beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I think you have me beat. I've bonged whiskey, but I've never chugged an entire bottle of jager. I can barely do shots of that stuff. It tastes too nasty to me.

BTW, what is the tallest beer bong you've ever had? I've made a 3 story beer bong. The tubing was only 3/8" or 1/2" so it was only a beer per story, but the pressure was insane. You could barely keep your mouth around the tube. Of course all that pressure caused the beer to foam up in your belly and make you feel like a balloon. If you haven't done it, you have to try it once before you die.

wacki
03-02-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No Kiss mention?

[/ QUOTE ]

Decent show, but they don't compare to Ozzy, Def Leapord, etc. They were businessmen, not party animals.

InchoateHand
03-02-2005, 09:17 PM
KISS Saves Santa vs. Hated in the Nation. Hmmmm.

Dantes
03-02-2005, 09:21 PM
wru grateful dead

cnfuzzd
03-02-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me be the first to say....

You are like the sup bro of getting wasted!

[/ QUOTE ]

gotta have a hobby...

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
03-02-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(whatever the larger than pint but smaller than fifth) size bottle of jager from the liquor store. I am completely on autopilot and disregarding the social consequences of any actions i may take. Im walking down the stairs as he walks in the front door. He cracks the jager bottle, takes a sip. I say, and i quote "Thanks man, after doing all that _______ im relly thirsty. I snatch the bottle, and chug it all. I look at the price tag with some exageration, then hand it back, walk off, and get myself a beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I think you have me beat. I've bonged whiskey, but I've never chugged an entire bottle of jager. I can barely do shots of that stuff. It tastes too nasty to me.

BTW, what is the tallest beer bong you've ever had? I've made a 3 story beer bong. The tubing was only 3/8" or 1/2" so it was only a beer per story, but the pressure was insane. You could barely keep your mouth around the tube. Of course all that pressure caused the beer to foam up in your belly and make you feel like a balloon. If you haven't done it, you have to try it once before you die.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, thats not even the worst. Every heard of DXM, the chemical in most cough syrups that kids drink three bottles and makes you trip crazy? Well, i ordered some from a chemical resupplier and took a measured dose just large enough that i essentially couldnt feel my body, and small enough to not end up in total hallucanogenic paralysis. It was great. DXM is essentially an asthetic due to its dissociative properties, and i essentially couldnt feel my body the entire experience. Near the end, when i was done exploring my limited world, i was at a friends house, and his roommate, a rough and ready drinker who stayed away from all drugs except pot and hated hippies, started joshing me for being such a pussy for not drinking, tree-huggin hippie, etc etc etc. (this was before i had fully exposed my drinking abilities to the general public.) I walked over to him on the couch. "So, im a pussy eh?" "yeah, you [censored] pussy, want me to get you a two-dog or something" AS he was saying this, he had just poured himself a gin and juice from a nearly full fifth of seagrams. So, being the intelligent and drugged person that i am, i picked up the bottle, and chugged it. All of it. Yip, nearly a full fifth of gin. Didnt taste a lick of it, and somehow didnt puke. (the explanation i was able to come up with is that my natural nauseu response was diminished due to the dissociative, and i had eaaten a large meal before ingesting the DXM, and had tried to stay hydrated the entire trip) well, needless to say, he never gave me [censored] again, in fact, i think he was kind of scared. Oh, and guess what? Alcohol potentiates DXM, so i soared right back up into the heights of tussin-consciousness. I spent the next few hours seeing some of the most out of control nonsense in my life. Aliens, peoples auras, old friends. It was freakin sweet. Of course, i wanted to die the next two days, but it was so clearly worth it. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh, and i dont bong bears. At one time i could drink a pint in something like 2 1/2 seconds or something, but just never got into the beer bong....

peace

john nickle

bholdr
03-02-2005, 10:32 PM
nice story. we did a three story bong, too. it ran down the laundry chute in my buddys pad in, that's right, college. the tube was a healthy inch or so thick, too, it fit about 60 ounces of beer in it, only one guy ever did the whole thing. poor bastard had foam coming out of his nose.

...and i don't know if zepp was the 'hardest playing' band of all time, but i've seen vids of john bonham breaking like twenty drumsticks, and when he ran out, he started playing with his HEAD. so badass... SO badass.

kemystery
03-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Black Sabbath, Lynard Skynard too

kemystery
03-02-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

missed this post, also The Sex Pistols

ethan
03-02-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Aliens, peoples auras, old friends

[/ QUOTE ]

Dissociative anaesthetics are fun.

wacki
03-02-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, being the intelligent and drugged person that i am, i picked up the bottle, and chugged it. All of it. Yip, nearly a full fifth of gin.

[/ QUOTE ]

On DXM too? Do you have a deathwish? People thought I had a deathwish when would kill a fifth in an hour and grab another fifth. I don't do anything near that anymore. Seriously Nickle, save the brain cells. You need them to keep your poker job. Drugs are supposed to help you have a good time, drus aren't supposed to be the good time.

That being said, compared to you, I am a pussy. And everyone else, is a mere insect.

But seriously, I hope you are able to party more efficiently now.

cnfuzzd
03-02-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, being the intelligent and drugged person that i am, i picked up the bottle, and chugged it. All of it. Yip, nearly a full fifth of gin.

[/ QUOTE ]

On DXM too? Do you have a deathwish? People thought I had a deathwish when would kill a fifth in an hour and grab another fifth. I don't do anything near that anymore. Seriously Nickle, save the brain cells. You need them to keep your poker job. Drugs are supposed to help you have a good time, drus aren't supposed to be the good time.

That being said, compared to you, I am a pussy. And everyone else, is a mere insect.

But seriously, I hope you are able to party more efficiently now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was 20. I try not to get that excessive anymore. The occasional random craziness will pop up, but they are few and far between. The brain cell is in good shape, and im trying to look out for henry.

yeah, i have done some really crazy nonsense. Its pretty amazing that im still alive.

also, im planning a summer 2+2 extravagaza. where do you live again wacki?

peace

john nickle

wacki
03-02-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where do you live again wacki?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now, bloomington Indiana, but I'm moving soon. I'm thinking about moving out to Cape Cod, Mass during the summer. Then who knows..... I'm still trying to find my niche, a woman I can settle down with, etc. So I have a lot of exploring to do. It doesn't matter where I am, they have these things called planes you know.

pokerjo22
03-03-2005, 02:13 AM
The correct answer to this question is The Happy Mondays.

nothumb
03-03-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking about moving out to Cape Cod, Mass during the summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll buy you a beer and take you bowling if you come anywhere near here.

EDIT: The correct answer is Lawrence Taylor.

NT

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 02:59 AM
Wrong.

nothumb
03-03-2005, 03:00 AM
STFU troll.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NT

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:01 AM
Should I go back to collecting thumbs? Its still GG Allin, bitch.

nothumb
03-03-2005, 03:02 AM
I can't easily identify your posts because your avatar is gone.

Anyway, GG Allin is obviously a person, not a band.

NT

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:03 AM
Okay, the MURDER JUNKIES.

Happy?

nothumb
03-03-2005, 03:06 AM
I'm sorry, rolling around in your own doodoo and broken glass is not a party. If it is, I don't want to go to your kind of parties.

Doing coke off strippers' asses and getting three sacks while still buzzed? That's a party.

NT

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:08 AM
Uhhh....he did that too. In fact, it is the only good precursor to eating your own [censored]. How did he die again? Exactly. You can't have been partying that hard if you didn't die, now can you?

Do you want to take this outside? We can get the MagLight and wrassle like the good old days, if thats what it takes. The [censored] Murder Junkies win. Duh.

nothumb
03-03-2005, 03:09 AM
Troll. I will choke you out once again if that's what it takes. I quit smoking now, I have the upper hand.

NT

dr. klopek
03-03-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By this standard, Steve-O is the greatest rock band ever.

I don't know much about G.G. Allin, but a lot of the stuff that he's infamous for doesn't sound like "partying" really.

My vote is for zeppelin, but only because charlie parker isn't a rock band.

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:10 AM
You seem to have forgot. So did I. <font color="white"> but I restarted. </font>

nothumb
03-03-2005, 03:15 AM
I just can't imagine you not smoking, my mind couldn't handle it and put a cigarette back in your mouth.

NT

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:17 AM
Read the white text. My mind did. 4 [censored] months. I thought I was set, and because I was set, I was allowed to when I'm drinking, right? [censored] a.

wacki
03-03-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll buy you a beer and take you bowling if you come anywhere near here.

EDIT: The correct answer is Lawrence Taylor.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

You're on, but only if I get to buy you a shot or two, or three... I'm very interested in seeing what you are like in real life.

Where you at anyway NoThumb?

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:32 AM
He's about 6', very pasty, red headed, attractive GF, EXCELLENT BOWLER---SCARY GOOD, he stopped playing with me when I showed a modicum of talent, but the man is a monster regardless. He is evenly built, but not too tough, not TOO much of a gut, but I'd still give my fatass self 50/50 against him. Don't wager on the bowling. Trust me. Don't wager on the poker either.

wacki
03-03-2005, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Doing coke off strippers' asses and getting three sacks while still buzzed? That's a party.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Coke off of strippers asses.... check.
while buzzed..... check

getting three sacks?????? Many things are popping into my head. Sacks of what???? Sativa?

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:37 AM
I don't put my face near strippers cakehole. That seems like a good rule of thumb.

wacki
03-03-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't put my face near strippers cakehole. That seems like a good rule of thumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there are lines on a strippers ass, there is a smile on my face.

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:41 AM
In all actuality, if there are lines on a chip 'en dales ass, there are probably smiles on my face. Without the coke though, no fooking way. Either way.

wacki
03-03-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He's about 6', very pasty, red headed,

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you, trying to set me up on a date?

[ QUOTE ]
attractive GF,

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no doubt.

[ QUOTE ]
EXCELLENT BOWLER---SCARY GOOD, he stopped playing with me when I showed a modicum of talent, but the man is a monster regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, no doubt.

[ QUOTE ]
He is evenly built, but not too tough, not TOO much of a gut,

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, with the date?

[ QUOTE ]
but I'd still give my fatass self 50/50 against him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed, I cried, I hurled.

[ QUOTE ]
Don't wager on the bowling. Trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if the loser takes home the cash.

[ QUOTE ]
Don't wager on the poker either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm..... Sorry, didn't hear you. I'm going to play him in drunk poker for money. Make no mistake about it. Then I intend to rape foxwoods.

thatpfunk
03-03-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If there are lines on a strippers ass, there is a smile on my face.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the man. I concur.

wacki
03-03-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In all actuality, if there are lines on a chip 'en dales ass, there are probably smiles on my face. Without the coke though, no fooking way. Either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh... alot.

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:55 AM
Raping foxwoods is, and pardon the horribleness, about as exciting as raping a drunken five year old. Going to the Gold Club (and bringing your coke) on the drive back? Now that would be a different story.

And yes, I want to set you guys up on a date. I like the role of matchmaker, and it has TV sitcom written all over it: wacko leftwinger meets wacko right winger, humanities guy meets science guy, straight guy meets straight guy, THEY FALL IN LOVE. I'd watch it.

niwotyalpi
03-03-2005, 05:20 AM
Black Sabbath and it ain't even close. Just watch one episode of The Osbournes on mtv and thats all the proof you need.

beerbandit
03-03-2005, 09:54 AM
how could anyone possibly know a good answer for this ---

i guess im jealous, beacuse ive never partied with a band

Gronk
03-03-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm surprised no one mentioned the Eagles. Their Hell Freezes Over tour was widely acclaimed as the biggest traveling party in the business and it lasted for over a year.

Monkeyslacks
03-03-2005, 11:41 AM
The Grateful Dead deserve at least a nomination.

nothumb
03-03-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm in the Berkshizzles. Where Saul (IH) used to be. He's more or less right on the description, too: six foot, white as a ghost, red/blond hair, girlfriend who's too good for me but hasn't figured it out yet, good bowler.

And if he's going to try to set us up on a date, he should have mentioned that I pitch. I always pitch.

NT

IndieMatty
03-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Motley Crue were in my building yesterday. I think I got airborn hepatitis.

IndieMatty
03-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Oh and I vote Crue, but no one mentioned Wu-Tang-Clan, whom I venture to guess would be the most fun to go on tour with.

Shajen
03-03-2005, 01:22 PM
so did I, in the white text no one looks for /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

droolie
03-03-2005, 02:28 PM
The Grateful Dead had 3 dummers die of cirrosis of the liver! 3! Not to mention the billion doses of acid those guys took. No band can even come close to that. The dead never stopped touring and neither did their deadhead fans for 30 friggin' years. They were partiers in the true sense of the word. Not just destructive and wild but actually having fun. Anybody who ever went to a dead show in the 70's or 80'w would know what I'm talking about.

Keith Moon of the Who and Jenis Joplin would make Ozzy look like a pussy.

Zeppelin was certainly legendary for their backstage partying due to the book Hammer of the Gods and the death of John Bohnam but I doubt they were any crazier than the rest of the 70's rock gods ie The Who, The Stones, The Doors, Jim Hendrix etc...

Iggy Pop and the Stooges, New York Dolls, Sex Pistols, The Ramones... Read the book "Please Kill Me" by Legs McNeil if you're even remotely interested in any of these bands, it's a must read and provides unbelievable backstage stories..

wacki
03-03-2005, 04:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how could anyone possibly know a good answer for this ---

i guess im jealous, beacuse ive never partied with a band

[/ QUOTE ]

I have with Metallica. I was a platinum metallica club member before they started that Napster crap and I canceled. If anyone is still a fan I highly recommend joining that club.

Flushed
03-03-2005, 04:27 PM
it was Ozzy...i remember being disturbed

wacki
03-03-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Grateful Dead had 3 dummers die of cirrosis of the liver! 3! Not to mention the billion doses of acid those guys took. No band can even come close to that. The dead never stopped touring and neither did their deadhead fans for 30 friggin' years. They were partiers in the true sense of the word. Not just destructive and wild but actually having fun. Anybody who ever went to a dead show in the 70's or 80'w would know what I'm talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, they definitely win the endurance test.

Mayhap
03-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Lawrence Welk, hands down.
/M

plaster8
03-04-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Keith Moon of the Who

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the Who actually had to pull a guy from the audience to play drums one night because Moon was paralyzed by some horse tranquilizer. When you've quit the human drugs because they don't do enough for you, that's saying something.

3rdEye
03-04-2005, 04:27 AM
Rolling Stones? Is there a correct answer?

Shajen
03-04-2005, 08:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Rolling Stones? Is there a correct answer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think there is a correct answer. Some really good ones in here though.

SenecaJim
03-04-2005, 03:41 PM
The majority of the bands party a good bit, the ones mentioned here,,,A LOT. But, and members of all the bands mentioned would back me on this, it's the Sex Pistols. They have this nailed down for all time. Dont' even know if the kind of heroin use they were doing could be called partying. They were more like killing themselves than partying in the classic sense.

As an aside...keith richards probably owns the guinness book record for survival of rock band hard partying. Poor Gram surely couldn't keep up.

SenecaJim
03-04-2005, 03:42 PM
oh yeah. Jimmy Morrison should get honorable mention here.

beerbandit
03-04-2005, 03:46 PM
how was the party?

---listened more in high when i thought the music was good, i dont really care for the last couple cds

cheers