PDA

View Full Version : Potted meat product...

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 01:51 PM
...is g00t. My lunch today:
2 - 5.5 oz. cans Armour Ham Spread with Smoke Flavouring Added
1 - Stack of Ritz Crackers

It's pretty much the best lunch ever.

Shajen
03-02-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...is g00t. My lunch today:
2 - 5.5 oz. cans Armour Ham Spread with Smoke Flavouring Added
1 - Stack of Ritz Crackers

It's pretty much the best lunch ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh...EWWW?

(tuna on whole wheat 9 grain with lettuce, mustard, tomato, onions, pickles, and pepper jack...with a side salad and ranch dressing. The ranch was not g00t. Everything else was.)

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(tuna on whole wheat 9 grain with lettuce, mustard, tomato, onions, pickles, and pepper jack...with a side salad and ranch dressing. The ranch was not g00t. Everything else was.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a girl? Or a rabbit? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ucfryan
03-02-2005, 02:08 PM
I got sommat potted meat and sody crackers left over here if y'ant some.

Shajen
03-02-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a girl? Or a rabbit? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fat bastard more like it. Eating too much crappy food lately. Between work and poker, I'm spreading out. Can't wait til the weather gets nicer. I've got a ton of stuff to do around the house, exercise included.

junkmail3
03-02-2005, 02:35 PM
http://www.pk.org/pottedmeat.html

Gamblor
03-02-2005, 03:10 PM
In the army we used to get this crap called Loof, it's basically spam but when you're in the army, your preparation options are severely limited.

It tastes like crap. At night you can't light a fire, so we had to put it in tinfoil on the engine of the jeep and it still tasted like crap. We'd season it with virtually anything available, and it still tasted like crap.

wacki
03-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Ugh, pork brains. I will not eat that. Prions are no good. Yes I know it's probably safe, but you can't test for prions so no thankyou!