PDA

View Full Version : And in the news today....

Hojglad
03-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Story of the year: link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7024930)

Badboyy
03-02-2005, 01:12 PM
“There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request.”

well played.

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-02-2005, 01:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/capt.jpg

Edge34
03-02-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's better. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I was gonna post it, but this is clearly your territory Patrick.

Hojglad
03-02-2005, 01:18 PM
The burning mound of [censored] that lasted for two months was pretty entertaining. That said, how sweet would it be to find the kid in question when he was 14 and tell him how he was born in front of all his omgsocool middle school friends?

Crveballin
03-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Our judicial system is FUCTed

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 01:25 PM
“There’s a 5-year-old child here,” Mirabelli said. “Imagine how a child feels when your father says he feels emotionally damaged by your birth.”

Imagine how she'll feel when she asks her mom where she came from.

Hojglad
03-02-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Imagine how she'll feel when she asks her mom where she came from.

[/ QUOTE ]
pwned.

3rdEye
03-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Why should that bitch get a cent in child support?

Edge34
03-02-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why should that bitch get a cent in child support?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because daddy must've skipped the part in Sex Ed where you can knock a girl up by gettin' a BJ and blowing it in her face.

Hojglad
03-02-2005, 01:42 PM
She really shouldn't. That's the point. Hopefully the "father" ends up taking this to the supreme court and getting the ruling overturned. The point of the post was to show how screwed up our local judicial systems are. How much of an assclown do you have to be in order to decide that this lady deserves child support from the guy who is the "father?" /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
03-02-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How much of an assclown do you have to be in order to decide that this lady deserves child support from the guy who is the "father?" /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
First, let me say I'm definitely not in favor of the woman here, but I like to think of arguments for either side. Anyway, the point is maybe the woman doesn't deserve child support, but surely the child does. That's the only angle I can think of to put any positive light on the woman's side of this case.

Edge34
03-02-2005, 02:06 PM
The child deserves all the support he can get from his parent. Singular. His mom made the call to use daddy's saved baby batter without his knowledge, there's simply no moral, ethical, or legal basis for her receiving a dime from the dude.

As they said in the other thread, if they award this woman with child support (which she's obviously trying to weasel her way into with an unknowing, unwilling "dad"), then everybody will have to start worrying about who's blowing them, and I just don't see that happening...

Hojglad
03-02-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How much of an assclown do you have to be in order to decide that this lady deserves child support from the guy who is the "father?" /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
First, let me say I'm definitely not in favor of the woman here, but I like to think of arguments for either side. Anyway, the point is maybe the woman doesn't deserve child support, but surely the child does. That's the only angle I can think of to put any positive light on the woman's side of this case.

[/ QUOTE ]
I generally tend to agree. But she is still a stupid, stupid, bitch for having done this. She's also a doctor, right? I doubt she needs any child support money. Can you say money grubbing whore?

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Le this be a lesson to you single guys out there. Hold her nose until she swallows.

Hojglad
03-02-2005, 02:10 PM
And make her gargle afterwards. The sperm must die.

Bluffoon
03-02-2005, 02:18 PM
The child needs to be supported. Tons of children are concieved unintentionally. It sucks that in this case it was deceitful as well. The guy got a raw deal but the needs of the child come first. This is straight from a guy who pays his support faithfully.

What the guy should do is sue for custody of his child. The child deserves better than to be raised by this dishonest and conniving bitch.

Hojglad
03-02-2005, 02:24 PM
The article indicated that the mother was a doctor. Who knows what kind, but a lady with this much education should be able to support the kid that she decided to have by herself.

Good idea re: suing the lady for custody. I don't think that's what he wants here, though.

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The article indicated that the mother was a doctor. Who knows what kind, but a lady with this much education should be able to support the kid that she decided to have by herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming all her patients don't leave after hearing about this.

Hojglad
03-02-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm just sort of hoping that she isn't a medical doctor.

Edge34
03-02-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The child needs to be supported. Tons of children are concieved unintentionally. It sucks that in this case it was deceitful as well. The guy got a raw deal but the needs of the child come first. This is straight from a guy who pays his support faithfully.

What the guy should do is sue for custody of his child. The child deserves better than to be raised by this dishonest and conniving bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

You pay your support faithfully, I respect that - but I'm guessing you participated in "standard" intercourse. IE. you actually had sex with the woman. In your case, sure, I can see that, and I can also understand that the needs of the child DO come first. However, if the "father" doesn't want the child, in no way should he be responsible for it. I mean, how much better of a parent is the father going to be since he never wanted the child in the first place?

The woman wanted him, and yeah, she's a deceitful, conniving bitch, but the child is her responsibility and hers alone. She made her bed, now she's gotta lie in it - after tucking her son in for the night.

Placing any responsibility on the man in this case is just totally unacceptable and would be a travesty of justice.

Bluffoon
03-02-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You pay your support faithfully, I respect that - but I'm guessing you participated in "standard" intercourse. IE. you actually had sex with the woman. In your case, sure, I can see that, and I can also understand that the needs of the child DO come first. However, if the "father" doesn't want the child, in no way should he be responsible for it. I mean, how much better of a parent is the father going to be since he never wanted the child in the first place?

The woman wanted him, and yeah, she's a deceitful, conniving bitch, but the child is her responsibility and hers alone. She made her bed, now she's gotta lie in it - after tucking her son in for the night.

Placing any responsibility on the man in this case is just totally unacceptable and would be a travesty of justice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Justice is a travesty. The family court system is so screwed up I couldn't even begin to tell you. There is one thing I agree with though. Regardless of what transpired, a child exists and needs to be cared for no matter how unfair it is for any of the other parties involved.

You may be right. He might not be a better father. I guess what I meant to say was a better father would sue for custody and raise their child in a healthy and stable environment away from this idiot of a woman.

InchoateHand
03-02-2005, 05:41 PM
That would kind of suck. From now on I'm instituting a post-fellatio mouth examine to obviate the threat of this grave and growing villainy.

jesusarenque
03-02-2005, 05:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

lame

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of what transpired, a child exists and needs to be cared for no matter how unfair it is for any of the other parties involved.

You may be right. He might not be a better father. I guess what I meant to say was a better father would sue for custody and raise their child in a healthy and stable environment away from this idiot of a woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, what you say is true; there's a child that needs to be cared for. But I don't belive you should ever force responsibility for something on someone unjustly. I dunno what the right answer here is.

mmcd
03-02-2005, 06:28 PM
“There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request.”

lol

Bluffoon
03-02-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of what transpired, a child exists and needs to be cared for no matter how unfair it is for any of the other parties involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, what you say is true; there's a child that needs to be cared for. But I don't belive you should ever force responsibility for something on someone unjustly. I dunno what the right answer here is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody's [censored] It shouldnt be the kid

maryfield48
03-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Child support isn't about justice. It's about providing for the material needs of the child.

What she did is just a little further out on the continuum from a woman claiming to be on the pill as a ruse to get pregnant against the wishes of her partner.

Sure, this situation would be a lot harder to foresee for the man. Equally so for the legislature.

rusellmj
03-02-2005, 11:58 PM
The NBA actually has somone council new young players on making sure they flush their condoms down the toilet and about the lengths women will go to (like digging your condom out of the trash) to get their hooks into them. Every guy better take heed.

Russ

jakethebake
03-03-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the same argument used by liberals every time they rake us over the coals. Somebody's [censored]. It shouldn't be (insert poor, kids, working class, parents, old people, etc. etc.) here. I understand what you're saying. I just have trouble with it.

Bluffoon
03-03-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the same argument used by liberals every time they rake us over the coals. Somebody's [censored]. It shouldn't be (insert poor, kids, working class, parents, old people, etc. etc.) here. I understand what you're saying. I just have trouble with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you Jake. Adults can do something about their problems but kids are helpless. They can't get a second job or go to college or move to somehwere where they are not oppressed. They are just helpless little kids.