PDA

View Full Version : What's the craziest fight you've ever seen, heard of or been in?

JGalt
03-02-2005, 01:04 PM
A buddy of mine was hanging at his house with one of his friends. (renting the house from another friend) I don't know the full extent of the story or what really happened but his friend goes crazy and pulls a knife on him and starts repeatably stabbing him. My friend is no slouch and fights back. Finnally the guy calms down and they go to the hospital. I haven't seen all the scares but he know has a huge scar that runs from the top of his cheek to his jaw bone and then towards his adam apple and down to his chest.

He didn't press charges either.

The guy who he rented the house was called by the cops and told to come to the house. He said there was blood everywhere. Blood hand prints on the wall, blood leading outside the front door. He said it was a complete mess. The funny thing ids the next door neighbour came out when he was there and told him he needs to cut the grass. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

wh1t3bread
03-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Back in college myself and my roomate were involved in a little beer pong tournament. After winning a couple hundred bucks in the championship round we were completely s-faced (surprise). The two dudes we beat (both much bigger than us) decide that they are going to be sore losers and want to play another best 2 of 3 round for about 50 bucks. Being richer and drunker at the moment we decide this was a good idea so we play. 2 games later these guys lose again and are bitching about paying and wanting to double or nothing.

At this point we have just about had it with the pong and we decide now is a good time to stop so we say no and ask them for the money (should have gotten the money in a pot before the game, I know). Of course these jackarses don't want to pay so the s--- talking commences.

Then the biggest dude gets right up in my face and I'm (trying to be smart at the moment) say..."don't worry about the $50 - you can keep it, I don' really care". But my drunken roomate then chimes in...."BUT ONLY if you promise to use it on cups, beer, and ping pong balls...cause you guys suck and need some practice."

The big guy didnt take this well and he decides to do something crazy that I never saw before in a fight. The F-CKER HEAD BUTTS ME! Right in the nose. It didnt really hurt but my nose was definitely bleeding and I was a little surprised by the move. Also being drunk it took me a second to register what just happened. When it finally clicked that I got hit I got a punch out there and I hit this guy right square in the NECK.

The next thing I know is the guy is on the ground choking and trying to breath. No serious damage was done to do the dude cause he got up pretty quick, but then some friends moved in and broke up the "fight" (aka: myself getting pummeled).

Still a pretty good story I think...seriously...who head butts people?

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
03-02-2005, 01:57 PM
A friend of a friend smashed a dude over the head w/ a glass bong that the dude just stole from my friend. Then there was more fighting (it was a at a party) than the dude w/ the bleeding, bong-smashed head punched a girl.

voltron87b
03-02-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then the biggest dude gets right up in my face and I'm (trying to be smart at the moment) say..."don't worry about the $50 - you can keep it, I don' really care". But my drunken roomate then chimes in...."BUT ONLY if you promise to use it on cups, beer, and ping pong balls...cause you guys suck and need some practice."

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played.

Hojglad
03-02-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you head-butt your roomate when you got home?

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have. It's right up there with stepping on a knee.

JGalt
03-02-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a friend who is 5'4" (sms) or so and that is ALWAYS his openeing move. It's effective. Not my choice. but effective.

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've got a friend who is 5'4" (sms) or so and that is ALWAYS his openeing move. It's effective. Not my choice. but effective.

[/ QUOTE ] Do I know you?

JGalt
03-02-2005, 02:26 PM
I knew another guy, mor of an aquaintance, but the nicest guy. At the local pool hall some asian wanna-be tri-ad guy gets in an arguement with him over a game and pulls a gun out. The guy I knew was just a crazy serbian dude and quickly disarmed him (some wrist lock joint move) and left. The asian guy follows him out and starts mouthing off and finds himself laid out cold on the parking lot. The guy I knew gets in his car, drives over his legs, stops the car reverses over him again and then drives off.

Looking back who where these people I knew. /images/graemlins/confused.gif Memories of fights keep popping into my head, carzy stuff.

JGalt
03-02-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Do I know you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're probably to good at poker to be him. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dr. Strangelove
03-02-2005, 02:31 PM
In fifth grade I got bullied by these two sixth graders who were bigger than me, so I head butted one and beat the [censored] out of the other guy. After that they quit screwing with me.
I don't know why, but I was kind of a magnet for bullies. And it always ended in a fight. I hate bullies.

slickpoppa
03-02-2005, 02:32 PM
I once kicked the sh*t out of this guy named M. Bison with a couple of well-timed haidookens.

Duke
03-02-2005, 02:32 PM
This is one of the reasons that I don't fight. I wouldn't be able to "repeatedly stab" someone without killing them.

~D

ClassicBob
03-02-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I once kicked the sh*t out of this guy named M. Bison with a couple of well-timed haidookens.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

Shajen
03-02-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is one of the reasons that I don't fight. I wouldn't be able to "repeatedly stab" someone without killing them.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

that, and the whole "only gonna fight if fighting is the only means to solve the problem. There aren't very many situations where I see myself getting into a fight. Mess with me? Hey, whatever man. Mess with my family? Get ready to die.

BeerMoney
03-02-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know the full extent of the story or what really happened but his friend goes crazy and pulls a knife on him and starts repeatably stabbing him. My friend is no slouch and fights back.

[/ QUOTE ]

this type of thing happened in my high school, but the stabber only stabbed once, got the other kid in the stomach, and the other kid died within one day. One of the saddest days of my life. They probably would have been friends two weeks later.

bdk3clash
03-02-2005, 02:46 PM
New Year's Eve, 1999--I was in Paris alone and was on the Champs Elysees along with about a million other drunk people. There was a group of guys going around and groping women, most of whom didn't really appreciate it but couldn't do much about it.

I was sort of trailing those guys because I had a strong suspicion that they were going to eventually grope the wrong girl and I love watching fracasses.

So they make their way up to this one girl and commence their groping, and I swear within about 2 seconds TWO of the dudes she was with EACH pulled out retractable batons and just started whopming on the lead groper. His "friends" scattered, the whopming continued for maybe 10-15 seconds, the girl got a few kicks in, and then the whompers took off.

The whole incident lasted maybe 20-30 seconds, but it felt like forever. It was really amazing.

Reef
03-02-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so.. how does he headbutt someone is it 6'+?

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't headbutt to the top of their head. It's kinda more your upper forehead to their nose. The nose is the prime target.

wh1t3bread
03-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Well apparantly this is more common than I thought.... I think it is a GREAT move by the way, no one really suspects a head butt.

JGalt
03-02-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He does a jump and full force head butt. What he hits he hits. May not be straight on, but it's close enough to stun the guy for him to go to his furry punches. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lazymeatball
03-02-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was sort of trailing those guys because I had a strong suspicion that they were going to eventually grope the wrong girl and I love watching fracasses.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i like it

BottlesOf
03-02-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So they make their way up to this one girl and commence their groping, and I swear within about 2 seconds TWO of the dudes she was with EACH pulled out retractable batons and just started whopming on the lead groper.

[/ QUOTE ]

WA-

BottlesOf
PWNED!

sfer
[ QUOTE ]
New Year's Eve, 1999--I was in Paris alone and...drunk...groping women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed your post.

wh1t3bread
03-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Haha. LoL.

Sponger15SB
03-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Astroglide wins (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1149986&Fo rum=f20&Words=face&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1143 739&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=365&daterange=1 &newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodypre v=#Post1149986)

JGalt
03-02-2005, 03:23 PM
This ones just funny, sort of. Saturday night and there was about 6 of us who did some pre drinking in the burbs. Around ten we were supposed to meet a friend at a subway station downtown and head to a bar after. So we get to the station and one of my friends (hockey player) is pretty intoxicated. Were standing on one side of the platform and some drunk dude on the other side starts saying some crap. Well my friend starts mouthing off back to him. This guy goes into a frenzy and says he's coming over to our side. You can hear him screaming and hollering through the halls. My friend is just standing there kinda of confused. Guy comes around the entrance screaming and walks right up to my friend who lays a right hook on the guy and he drops like a stone. I'm standing there amazed at the swiftness and effectiveness of the punch and my friend starts laying kicks into his head. He gets a good three kicks in, and I run over and pull him off tired of seeing this guys head bouncing around like a rag doll. We take off and jump into a cab without meeting our friend.

About an hour later our friend shows up at the bar and says he got off at the station and there are cops and medics everywhere and some dude layed out on the floor. Was a crazy night.

bdk3clash
03-02-2005, 03:26 PM
I immediately thought of that Astroglide post when I saw this subject. He wins.

Daliman
03-02-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Astroglide wins (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1149986&Fo rum=f20&Words=face&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1143 739&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=365&daterange=1 &newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodypre v=#Post1149986)

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Astro hereby gets a lifetime free pass from me to insult me or make a snide comment without retort.

And i thought MY childhood sucked.

bdk3clash
03-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Seriously. I'm all "Waaaaah, my parents got divorced when I was young!" and then I read Astroglide's post. I have an amazing amount of respect for him to come through that kind of stuff intact.

citanul
03-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Two, probably not the craziest or anything, but they were pretty good:

1) A homeless man with no thumbs attempted to mug me, for my gloves, in broad daylight. I tripped him and went on my way. Don't know if that counts as a fight, but I thought it was funny as hell.

2) At a party I was once at, I was across the the room from the the girl I was dating at the time, and I look over and see a guy she had gone on a couple dates with slap her. As I make my way back to that side of the room, I see her kick him, and he falls down. Then I see her bend over, and don't see what's going on for a second, because of a crowd. I get there just in time to see that she has taken his balls out of his pants, and is stepping on them. In heels.

citanul

Beer and Pizza
03-02-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2) At a party I was once at, I was across the the room from the the girl I was dating at the time, and I look over and see a guy she had gone on a couple dates with slap her. As I make my way back to that side of the room, I see her kick him, and he falls down. Then I see her bend over, and don't see what's going on for a second, because of a crowd. I get there just in time to see that she has taken his balls out of his pants, and is stepping on them. In heels.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

That girl is a keeper, you got to get her back. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2) At a party I was once at, I was across the the room from the the girl I was dating at the time, and I look over and see a guy she had gone on a couple dates with slap her. As I make my way back to that side of the room, I see her kick him, and he falls down. Then I see her bend over, and don't see what's going on for a second, because of a crowd. I get there just in time to see that she has taken his balls out of his pants, and is stepping on them. In heels. citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On the contrary. He got away intact. I'd count my blessings.

beerbandit
03-02-2005, 04:41 PM
well atleast dont piss her off ---

did you say anything about her hitting on that guy by touching his balls

cheers

citanul
03-02-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that I almost puked in my mouth when that occurred, and was then scared shitless of her, I broke up with her ... over the phone.

citanul

anatta
03-02-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm no fighter, but the head butt seems to be a very effective move. I watch a lot of the UFC stuff. There must be a reason when they can do whatever, but not head butt (or other super dangerous stuff like kick in the head when you are on the ground), that is, it is just too damaging. It seems like the head butt is almost always "open" in a clinch. Also boxers are always getting huge cuts and such via head butts. These guys are used to taking shots, but the head butt seems to cause a lot of damage.

wh1t3bread
03-02-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given that I almost puked in my mouth when that occurred, and was then scared shitless of her, I broke up with her ... over the phone.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

smart move. balls still attached is +EV

InchoateHand
03-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Do you have any idea what it costs to raise a kid these days?

MortalWombat
03-02-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
balls still attached is +EV

[/ QUOTE ]I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that advice is in SSHE somewhere.

wh1t3bread
03-02-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you have any idea what it costs to raise a kid these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL. No I don't, but I'd rather have my berries (and I'm not talking the "dingle" kind - cause I can definitely do without those).

jokerthief
03-02-2005, 07:27 PM
In highschool a buddy of mine got ripped off $100 by a mutual friend in a shady bud deal. My buddy is pissed and I'm pissed, so we plan to kick this guy's ass. Finding him took like two weeks (he went to a different school). We saw him walking and my friend jumped out of the car, I park and follow. My friend's girlfriend was with us and didn't want to fight infront of her (retard) so he set up a time and place later in the day to fight. I was not happy with this arrangement but it was my friend who got ripped off, so I respected his decision. My friend wanted a one on one confrontation.

Later in the day my friend calls me to go to the fight for back up. I arrive at his house and two other friends were ready to go as well. I was a little concerned at this point that he didn't call enough back up but he assures me that more will meet us. So the four of us show up and find the villian with about 20 people backing him. We were the only ones who showed up on our side. I knew we were [censored], but I had an ace up my sleeve. I had a fourteen inch metal pipe concealed in my jacket.

So we walk up to the guys and my friend and the villian talk shitt for a while and it looked like we were going to have a fair one on one fight. The other guys said that they wouldn't jump in if we didn't jump in, we agreed. My friend and the villian then commence fighting. For a while it was back and forth but when it ended up on the ground my friend began an ass whooping. We were both on the wrestling team, so the villian didn't know what hit him. My friend ended up getting him on his stomach and had his arms pinned at his sides, punching him repeatedly in the back of the head and side of his face. It was ugly. Eventually one of the villian's friends runs out and kickes my friend in the face. I brandish the pipe then ran out and hit him in the side of the face, knocking him out. Two guys charge me at first and I landed blows to both of their faces, knocking them out. Then the whole rest of the crowd swarm me, they then proceed to kick the [censored] out of me. I reacted out of instinct and barely remember what happened. Apparently, I knocked out the three guys I was able to land shots on and it sounded like a baseball bat hitting a ball each time. This caused everyone to attack me and the two other guys who were with us each got heads up with two other dudes. So from what I'm told, I got knocked out and only remember hitting the first guy, the original villian and my friend lay unconscious, the guy who kicked my friend lays unconscious, the two guys who first rushed me lay unconscious, I lay unconscious with 15 people kicking me, and my other two friends are each fighting a guy one on one. When I come to everyone is gone except my three buddies. I have no idea what happened, one of my friends who wasn't knocked out screamed out "the cops are coming", causing everyone to scatter. The whole thing lasted like 5-10 min. The rest of the night I repeatedly asked my friends to explain what had happened. I guess I asked them to explain it like 100 times. I would have them explain it, forget what they had told me immedietly after they had finished and then would ask them the exact same questions. I did this for two hours. All my other friends just suffered a few bruises and black eyes. My friend who got kicked in the head only had a black eye and a headache. I had two black eyes and bruises all over my body that took like 3 weeks to heal. I had a continuous head ache for 2 or 3 days.