PDA

View Full Version : How to sign up for multiple party skins?

sethypooh21
03-02-2005, 12:22 PM
I recently started datamining for an intended move up in limits. I have accounts at empire and party, but was hopeing to sign up fo coral, multi and intertops. Any tips for being able to get past the account police?

Dangergirl
03-02-2005, 01:16 PM
The edit registry trick no longer works. You have to be able to install each individual skin on a clean computer. If you don't have enough then start installing them on your friends and families computers. Also make sure you log in for the first time on the clean computer. If you don't log in there and later install the skin on your own computer. It will not let you log in. At least that is what I've read in the zoo.

Rocco
03-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Interesting... I'm planning to do this right now to be able to play more than 4 tables.

Questions:
1. Do you have separate screen-names at Party and Empire? I guess you're not able to register a name at Empire if it's already registered at Party?

2. I also guess Party and Empire (and other using the same software) have some sort of connection between screen names signed up by the same user? Otherwise you'd be able to occupy two seats at the same table...

sethypooh21
03-02-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting... I'm planning to do this right now to be able to play more than 4 tables.

Questions:
1. Do you have separate screen-names at Party and Empire? I guess you're not able to register a name at Empire if it's already registered at Party?

2. I also guess Party and Empire (and other using the same software) have some sort of connection between screen names signed up by the same user? Otherwise you'd be able to occupy two seats at the same table...

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Yes, seperate screennames.

2. They won't let two or more players with the same IP address open the same table. It kicks both out.

Rocco
03-02-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

2. They won't let two or more players with the same IP address open the same table. It kicks both out.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, basically... I can just use the two computers I've got in my office at work and go ahead playing? I really hope they follow up logs if they find two players logged on from the same domain? Check for strange plays and so?

Dangergirl
03-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Just use two different screen names. Their software won't allow those 2 accounts to sit at the same table. If for some reason it does and you play at the same table, your account could most likely be closed.