PDA

View Full Version : The LBT must be stopped

thatpfunk
03-02-2005, 08:15 AM
The LBT, more commonly known as the "lower back tatoo" is usually found on females ages 16-26.

It is always something complete meaningless, done so the female can "fit in" or "be trendy."

There are many types of the LBT, most commonly the butterfly, bird, wave and dolphin, or asian symbol with surrounding thorns or tribal designs.

The LBT always looks hideous.

The LBT is the 21st Century's version of the Scarlet Letter, indicating a guaranteed level of sluttiness in the in the female.

The LBT must be stopped.

This is 100% accurate.

bugstud
03-02-2005, 08:31 AM
expect a Clarkmeister flame sooner rather than later...

zephed56
03-02-2005, 08:35 AM
I agree. Not to mention it distracts from their ass.

Evan
03-02-2005, 09:06 AM
Eh, its cool. It makes it easier to spot the chick that you have the best shot at hooking up with.

thatpfunk
03-02-2005, 09:12 AM
I feel so strongly about the LBT that it detracts my attraction to a chick a lot.

They are so [censored] dumb and ugly, and most likely I don't want to spend the night talking to a chick that would actually get one.

I don't know about other areas, but in San Diego they are everywhere and I everytime I see another one ruining a perfectly good girl, I throw up in my mouth, just a little.

BreakEvenPlayer
03-02-2005, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eh, its cool. It makes it easier to spot the chick that you have the best shot at hooking up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. All lameness aside, seeing an LBT is the equivalent of seeing a green light. It's go time.

Rushmore
03-02-2005, 09:34 AM
The LBT is the bastard cousin of the AGTP, or Average Girl Tongue Piercing.

It's like the dumb little girls, all seeking an identity, are corraled and marched into the tattoo or piercing parlor for their identities. This turns out to be nothing more than a mendacious trick perpetrated by the MTV people to marginalize them, and to relegate these girls (who might otherwise have had some potential to properly discover for themselves exactly who they are) to a life of mediocrity and abject sexual objectification.

Twenty years ago, the LBT or AGTP would have served exactly the opposite function. Either one would have signified a free spirit and an artistic bent which might actually have set them apart from the herd.

Now, all it says is "I am a fashion victim. Look at my ass. Carson Daly likes these things, and Mandy and Ashlee and Jessica all have these things, and since I have no identity of my own, I am adopting a part of their collective celebrity persona."

It's all a plot hatched by MTV to ensure that the great majority of the women of the world will have no chance whatsoever to breed with any men of quality, thereby making larger the gap between the middle and upperclass intellectual elite and the lower classes.

Or maybe it's just dumb.

jaxUp
03-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Your post has a kind of paranoid conspiracy type tone that I enjoy. Write a book. I would probably read it.

kenberman
03-02-2005, 09:40 AM
I think the LBT is the rough equivalent of the male Tribal Arm Band tattoo.

People get them b/c they are too unoriginal to come up with some idea of their own.

Full disclaimer: I dislike all tatoo's.

Rushmore
03-02-2005, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your post has a kind of paranoid conspiracy type tone that I enjoy. Write a book. I would probably read it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, like I might fall for THAT.

Who does this guy think he's dealing with??!

beerbandit
03-02-2005, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
indicating a guaranteed level of sluttiness in the in the female

[/ QUOTE ]

it saves much needed drinking time at the bar to be able to identify them so easily

cheers

lucas9000
03-02-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong. have you ever seen krystal steal?

lucas9000
03-02-2005, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
everytime I see another one ruining a perfectly good girl, I throw up in my mouth, just a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

in some cultures all they eat is vomit.

lucas9000
03-02-2005, 10:28 AM
or maybe, just maybe, some of them like it and get it for that reason alone.

BeerMoney
03-02-2005, 10:28 AM
I made a post about this. I call it the slut tattoo. All its there for is so a guy has something to look at while he's nailing the girl dog. Not all whores with this are ugly.

Eurotrash
03-02-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the male Tribal Arm Band tattoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

We've also got unoriginal tattoo on Timmy -- tribal armband design. Attempting to fit in!

BottlesOf
03-02-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...to a life of mediocrity and abject sexual objectification.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sign me up!!!

IndieMatty
03-02-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jaxUp
03-02-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...to a life of mediocrity and abject sexual objectification.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sign me up!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even noon and I am already calling POTD. LMFAO

Rushmore
03-02-2005, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
or maybe, just maybe, some of them like it and get it for that reason alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see. The LBT has always been available, yet very few women actually had one.

Until, that is, every stupid thong-wearing belly shirt-attired genetically enhanced tanning booth denizen slut saw that it had been somehow legitimized.

You're right. They all just had a tattoo epiphany.

Of course "some" just like it, and get it for that reason alone. Just as "some" are actually bisexual. Just as "some" would have shown their tits from a balcony in New Orleans, and "some" would have done beer bongs and Frenched their boyfriend's cousin in Cancun.

Let me be clear: I absolutely LOVE truly liberated, intelligent women who are up for anything because that's who they are.

I don't think that's what we're really talking about here, though.

BeerMoney
03-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Dude, let's not even get started on the bisexual crap. The only people stupider than girls who talk about that are the guys who fall for it.

Rushmore
03-02-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, let's not even get started on the bisexual crap. The only people stupider than girls who talk about that are the guys who fall for it

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding.

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The LBT is the bastard cousin of the AGTP, or Average Girl Tongue Piercing.

[/ QUOTE ]

A close relative of the FGBP or "Fat Girl Bellybutton Piercing" which is also -EV. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

AngryCola
03-02-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Dude, let's not even get started on the bisexual crap. The only people stupider than girls who talk about that are the guys who fall for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I see what you mean by this, but I've had very different experiences.

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I made a post about this. I call it the slut tattoo. All its there for is so a guy has something to look at while he's nailing the girl dog. Not all whores with this are ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I'm generally looking at her ass or at her if she's looking back at me, not some fugly tattoo.

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The LBT, more commonly known as the "lower back tatoo" is usually found on females ages 16-26.

It is always something complete meaningless, done so the female can "fit in" or "be trendy."

There are many types of the LBT, most commonly the butterfly, bird, wave and dolphin, or asian symbol with surrounding thorns or tribal designs.

The LBT is the 21st Century's version of the Scarlet Letter, indicating a guaranteed level of sluttiness in the in the female.

The LBT must be stopped.

This is 100% accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to say that for once I agree 100% with pfunk.

rusellmj
03-02-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Agreed. All lameness aside, seeing an LBT is the equivalent of seeing a green light. It's go time.

[/ QUOTE ]

jaxUp
03-02-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The LBT must be stopped.

This is 100% accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not nearly shallow enough.

astroglide
03-02-2005, 12:45 PM
i'm a pretty damn judgemental guy and i don't even consider LBTs to be in the class of tribal, asian symbol, or ankle dolphin tattoos. but my last gf (of 1.5 years) had a tongue piercing, and my current one (of 3.5 years) has an LBT. i'm the fifth guy she's been with and we're very likely to get married in 2-3 years.

Clarkmeister
03-02-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

indicating a guaranteed level of sluttiness in the in the female.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, god forbid we have that!

Boy, what a retarded post this is.

judgesmails
03-02-2005, 12:53 PM
I thought all girls were born with a LBT and a belly piercing.

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, god forbid we have that! Boy, what a retarded post this is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I don't dislike the sluttiness of it. I dislike it because it's just ugly. It ruins a perfectly good ass.

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm a pretty damn judgemental guy and i don't even consider LBTs to be in the class of tribal, asian symbol, or ankle dolphin tattoos.

[/ QUOTE ]
They're worse.

[ QUOTE ]
but my last gf (of 1.5 years) had a tongue piercing, and my current one (of 3.5 years) has an LBT. i'm the fifth guy she's been with and we're very likely to get married in 2-3 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

you should've stuck with the girl with the tongue thingy.

AngryCola
03-02-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it's a factory upgrade which is applied to ages 16 through 19.

peachy
03-02-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i was mad at the post at 1st...and THEN U SAY THIS!!!
i got my tattoo about 8 yrs ago...but i guess since i have a typical tattoo (although its not on my lower back) thats "trendy" im a slutbag

and RUSH...ive had my tongue pierced too...ive had it for about 6 years....

guess im a super slutbag now....

o wait...i have a belly ring too...i wonder what the heck i am now...

i got NONE of these because others had it...i did it for my own reasons...

and im sure i have a ton more things about me that r "trendy"

Badboyy
03-02-2005, 01:14 PM
well played !

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i got my tattoo about 8 yrs ago...but i guess since i have a typical tattoo (although its not on my lower back) thats "trendy" im a slutbag

[/ QUOTE ]
This thread is specifically directed at the LBT.

[ QUOTE ]
and RUSH...i have my tongue pierced too...ive had it for about 6 years....

[/ QUOTE ]

Jakey likes the tongue thingy. As long as you're not one of those girls that's constantly playing with it in her mouth. That just looks weird.

jaxUp
03-02-2005, 01:30 PM
I bet you're not sleeping around nearly as much as you apparently should be. Try to loosen up a bit.

jakethebake
03-02-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I bet you're not sleeping around nearly as much as you apparently should be. Try to loosen up a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

3rdEye
03-02-2005, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The LBT must be stopped.

This is 100% accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of these points are correct.

Clarkmeister
03-02-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it's a factory upgrade which is applied to ages 16 through 19.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

thatpfunk
03-02-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks hideous.

She would look 100x better without it.

thatpfunk
03-02-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I can die in peace /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

davelin
03-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Heresy!

thatpfunk
03-02-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm a pretty damn judgemental guy and i don't even consider LBTs to be in the class of tribal, asian symbol, or ankle dolphin tattoos.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if this is regional:

In San Diego I see probably 10x as many LBTs as ankle tatoos.

The number of tribal armbands on males is less than LBTs on girls at the average bar in Pacific Beach.

At my college I would say the ratio is close to 4:1 for LBTs vs any other tatoo.

lucas9000
03-02-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks hideous.

She would look 100x better without it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i generally hate tattoos on women, but she is the best example imo of a tattoo totally working, looking good, and complimenting the woman. i love it/her. but hey, ymmv obviously.

tolbiny
03-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Have you heard any news about the recall? I'm still waiting. the last three models i had all seemed to leak fluid at least a dozen times a year.

InchoateHand
03-02-2005, 07:41 PM
I love it when internet nerds decide to be the arbiters of "anti-cool" cool. Okay, whatever. LBTs are overdone, LBTs are silly, you are still a dork.

thatpfunk
03-02-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I love it when internet nerds decide to be the arbiters of "anti-cool" cool. Okay, whatever. LBTs are overdone, LBTs are silly, you are still a dork.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. Where did your cool picture go?

Phoenix1010
03-02-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The LBT must be stopped.

This is 100% accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree with every statement here.

M2d
03-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Girls who get LBTs want to show them off. they aren't going to wear oversized sweaters to do this.
When the LBTG (Lower Back Tattoo Girl) wears her low slung jeans and crop top, you can accurately judge her body. wearing the oversized stuff, some chunk monsters have been able to pass themselves off as hotties (though maybe a little on the thick side of the hotness scale). the LBT facilitates the truth. if you can't see the waistband of the low slung jeans, you gotta bail out unless you really like some cushion for your pushin'.

Dr. Strangelove
03-02-2005, 08:35 PM
I like 'em. They are hypnotic and sexy with a hint of sluttiness and a pinch of conformity. Yum

zephed56
03-03-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, god forbid we have that! Boy, what a retarded post this is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I don't dislike the sluttiness of it. I dislike it because it's just ugly. It ruins a perfectly good ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly

peachy
03-03-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Girls who get LBTs want to show them off. they aren't going to wear oversized sweaters to do this.
When the LBTG (Lower Back Tattoo Girl) wears her low slung jeans and crop top, you can accurately judge her body. wearing the oversized stuff, some chunk monsters have been able to pass themselves off as hotties (though maybe a little on the thick side of the hotness scale). the LBT facilitates the truth. if you can't see the waistband of the low slung jeans, you gotta bail out unless you really like some cushion for your pushin'.

[/ QUOTE ]

so basically....if i dont dress like a slut 24/7 then i must not be skinny or doable b/c im not showing skin sometimes?

Clarkmeister
03-03-2005, 12:29 AM
I'd guess half the guys in this thread get laid less than once a year. I wouldn't worry too much about the posturing.

peachy
03-03-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd guess half the guys in this thread get laid less than once a year. I wouldn't worry too much about the posturing.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....im not TOO worried but i just cant believe half the things im hearing

thatpfunk
03-03-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lol....im not TOO worried but i just cant believe half the things im hearing

[/ QUOTE ]

They are truth.

ChoicestHops
03-03-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true. It's just like smoking. If a girl is a smoker, she's much easier.

peachy
03-03-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true. It's just like smoking. If a girl is a smoker, she's much easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope most of u r joking about these points of views...i cannot believe what im reading!!

If this were the case...alot more of u would be getting laid by these "slutty girls"

I for one have some of thse these things, and its pretty difficult for a guy to get my attention, most guys that hit on me i either ignore or make them feel dumb if they presists (and most girls r like OMG hes hot whats ur deal)...so i think ur theory is a bit flawed

wacki
03-03-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
its pretty difficult for a guy to get my attention, most guys that hit on me i either ignore or make them feel dumb if they presists (and most girls r like OMG hes hot whats ur deal)...

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy, your 600lbs, fat, ugly, bald (up top and below), with a lower back tatoo, a pierced tongue, and know everything there is to know about anal beads, yet you constantly shoot down hot guys.

It makes perfect sense.

ChoicestHops
03-03-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I really hope most of u r joking about these points of views...i cannot believe what im reading!!

If this were the case...alot more of u would be getting laid by these "slutty girls"

[/ QUOTE ]

It's stereotypical, but stereotypes are mostly true. When Im at a party, and a girl hits on me that smokes cigarettes, I know its a done deal.

Clarkmeister
03-03-2005, 02:14 AM
There are actually studies that show women who smoke are more promiscuous than their non-smoking counterparts. I'd google up a few links for you but I'm too lazy.

peachy
03-03-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its pretty difficult for a guy to get my attention, most guys that hit on me i either ignore or make them feel dumb if they presists (and most girls r like OMG hes hot whats ur deal)...

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy, your 600lbs, fat, ugly, bald (up top and below), with a lower back tatoo, a pierced tongue, and know everything there is to know about anal beads, yet you constantly shoot down hot guys.

It makes perfect sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

im a lesbian??

wacki
03-03-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There are actually studies that show women who smoke are more promiscuous than their non-smoking counterparts. I'd google up a few links for you but I'm too lazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are studies that show children of smokers are MUCH more likely to end up with a teenage pregnancy too.

[censored]
03-03-2005, 02:17 AM
You can understand how some chick be putting off by this thread is hardly evidence against its accuracy.

wacki
03-03-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can understand how some chick be putting off by this thread is hardly evidence against its accuracy.

[/ QUOTE ]

We must of hit a soft spot. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif What does that mean?

bugstud
03-03-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you heard any news about the recall? I'm still waiting. the last three models i had all seemed to leak fluid at least a dozen times a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread keeps getting POTD material.

wacki
03-03-2005, 02:30 AM
Ya, Angry and Tolbiny get props for that.

peachy
03-03-2005, 02:33 AM
POTD??

Clarkmeister
03-03-2005, 02:36 AM
POTD=Post of the Day. I think one of your Anal Bead "how to" guides won the award once. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

peachy
03-03-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
POTD=Post of the Day. I think one of your Anal Bead "how to" guides won the award once. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha what?!?!?! which guide!! i didnt give a guide!! a guide woulda been much longer and inforamtive...

ie. LUBE it up well...if its her first time try this in the shower - it keeps it cleaner and more enjoyable for everyone...now thats "information" i could go on....buttttttt

Clarkmeister
03-03-2005, 02:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha what?!?!?! which guide!! i didnt give a guide!! a guide woulda been much longer and inforamtive...

ie. LUBE it up well...if its her first time try this in the shower - it keeps it cleaner and more enjoyable for everyone...now thats "information" i could go on....buttttttt

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a new line of "advanced players" books for 2+2!

pshreck
03-03-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Accumulating all the stories from your posts together make you seem.... absolutely crazy. Didnt I also read you are some daughter of rich socialites in the south, and are friends with some celebrities?

peachy
03-03-2005, 02:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a new line of "advanced players" books for 2+2!

[/ QUOTE ]

its kinda "DUH" knowledge...but i guess most people dont think

peachy
03-03-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Accumulating all the stories from your posts together make you seem.... absolutely crazy. Didnt I also read you are some daughter of rich socialites in the south, and are friends with some celebrities?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha they arent "socialities" and to me we arent rich...and the celebrities i know just about anyone where i live would know...i know paul newman a lil from a friends mom being best friends with his wife...and claire danes is dating billy crudup who ive known since i was born, and the politicians i know are family, and ted turner just happened to like the property next to ours....its not anything impressive or amazing

besides..i just may KNOW about anal beads...it doesnt mean i use them or have a ton of knowledge
lol crazy in what sense?

stanky
03-03-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The LBT... indicating a guaranteed level of sluttiness in the female.

[/ QUOTE ]

The LBT has increased my Won $ When Saw Flop % at bars if you catch my drift /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Pete

BruinEric
03-03-2005, 02:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

<snip>

The LBT must be stopped.

This is 100% accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

This is a common rant of mine lately. I was beginning to think I was all alone in my disdain for this body "art."

I'll be out somewhere in public with my family and see some average jane in front of us (say at the market). She'll stoop down to pick something up or reach high to grab an item and the LBT is exposed. So I turn to my wife and whisper, "nothing says skanky ho' like a lower back tatoo!"

Of course, looseness is also signified by many other things like revealing clothing, insanely large implants, etc. And none of those things bother me in the least.

But I find the LBT particularly unattractive. I'm surely not the "target demographic" of course, being a middle-aged gent.

Clarkmeister
03-03-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

besides..i just may KNOW about anal beads...it doesnt mean i use them or have a ton of knowledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coulda fooled me. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1816712&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

peachy
03-03-2005, 02:56 AM
ggrrrrrrrrrrr

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 02:58 AM
ummmm...I dunno. I'm computer illiterate. Perhaps when you are done being the ever-so-cool (barely) double digits youngster you are, you could help me find it.

Clarkmeister
03-03-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ggrrrrrrrrrrr

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thatpfunk
03-03-2005, 03:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ummmm...I dunno. I'm computer illiterate. Perhaps when you are done being the ever-so-cool (barely) double digits youngster you are, you could help me find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you speaking english? What are you talking about?

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:05 AM
You asked where the picture is. I said I don't know. What's not to understand?

wacki
03-03-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The LBT... indicating a guaranteed level of sluttiness in the female.

[/ QUOTE ]

The LBT has increased my Won $ When Saw Flop % at bars if you catch my drift /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

LBT=+W$SF

Brilliant!

thatpfunk
03-03-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ever-so-cool (barely) double digits youngster you are

[/ QUOTE ]

What is a double digit youngster? How do you know my age? Who said I was cool? What does "ever-so-cool (barely)" mean? Isn't that a contradiction?

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 03:26 AM
Don't talk smart to me when I'm drunk. It reflects poorly on the both of us.

GuyOnTilt
03-03-2005, 03:57 AM
Peachy's people and my people have just come to an agreement. There will be an avatar bet next week, and after my victory I'm going to need a high-quality anal bead pic.

GoT

peachy
03-03-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Peachy's people and my people have just come to an agreement. There will be an avatar bet next week, and after my victory I'm going to need a high-quality anal bead pic.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

dude ur a #(#$)#$*#*$#)($(#!!!!!!

Hallett
03-03-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The LBT must be stopped.

This is 100% accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are brilliant. I agree wholeheartedly.

Hallett
03-03-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is there as a visual guide as to where to put your beer, when you are goin' at it like the doggies do.

InchoateHand
03-03-2005, 04:15 AM
Really?

Can I come to your parties?

GuyOnTilt
03-03-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

dude ur a #(#$)#$*#*$#)($(#!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have something to say to me, have your people call my people.

GoT

peachy
03-03-2005, 04:40 AM
uummmm i have much hate for u now!

gamblore99
03-03-2005, 05:21 AM
lower back tatoos are hot

Ulysses
03-05-2005, 07:09 PM
LBT's rule.

http://gorillamask.net/iglesias_kournikova37.jpg

See Clark's Anna thread for more evidence.

The Dude
03-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Nice photo evidence, Diablo.

razor
03-05-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LBT's rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's the LBT that transforms Anna from merely ordinary looking to super hot. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

theredwave
03-05-2005, 07:19 PM
She would still be hot without the LBT.

thatpfunk
03-05-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nice photo evidence, Diablo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the gorilla mask sign always convinces me /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Girls can still look great, the LBT does not improve them tho.