PDA

View Full Version : Funny Soaring Eagle comment

trevor
03-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Playing 3/6 at Soaring Eagle this weekend and I'm running horrid. People calling 2 cold w/ Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, etc. I can't find a hand to save my life and this is by far the worst group I've ever played against.

Anyway, guy that called two cold w/ Q/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/club.gif is heads up on the river with an old guy to my left who keeps farting (no joke, sickest [censored] thing]. Board is K/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Old guy has led every street.

Old guy bets, cold-caller raises and old guy makes the crying call w/ a K. Guy starts laughing and looks at me and says, "i was going for the flush and then....."

As the dealer is moving the button (I will call the guy popeye. Big ugly tattoo on his right forearm) Popeye says to cold caller, "you know if you have a pocket pair, your chances of flopping trips are 30%." Serious as can be cold caller nods and says, "yeah, at least."

Why can't I find a hand?