PDA

View Full Version : 15/30 Hand on Party Poker

Jimbo
09-16-2002, 04:50 PM
I am on the button with AA (both red), a LP bettor raises, the cutoff calls, I three bet, SB folds, BB calls then the LP raiser caps it, all call and 4 of us see the flop. Not ideal for me as I was hoping to narrow it down to 3 of us but 4 will have to do. Flop come Ks Js 9d all check to me, I bet the BB raises 2 callers and I just call. Anyone raise here after all the preflop action? The turn is 7d, well it could have been worse!! All check to me again, so I fire away and get all 3 callers, this feels a lot better, perhaps I am up against a draw or two and an AK. The river comes 6h, all check to me. Here is where I sacrificed (perhaps) a single bet to learn how these three played, I checked. Would you have checked or bet out? If you bet and get raised how do you like your hand then? I felt it was a case of the only people who could call me had me beat. I will post the results in the next thread below.

For clarity the final board shows Ks Js 9d 7d 6h

Perhaps I should add the other three players were unknown to me and this was my third hand at this table.

Jimbo

Jimbo
09-16-2002, 04:53 PM
The BB showed As Ts, the LP raiser showed AQ off, the cutoff showed TT and my AA won the pot. Very little of the preflop action made sense to me and am soliciting opinions on everyones play including my own.

Jimbo

LotusX
09-16-2002, 06:46 PM
i'll give you feedback if you tell me what name you play as /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

actually in all seriousness i have about 10 pages of notebook paper with notes on different pp players

who are you /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

yct
09-16-2002, 06:49 PM
By the way Jimbo plays this hand, I don't think he's the infamous SzanPanie afterall. Just my two cents. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

LotusX
09-16-2002, 06:50 PM
jimbo are you bullet?

Jimbo
09-16-2002, 06:52 PM
LotusX, you show me yours and I'll show you mine. Ok?

Jimbo

LotusX
09-16-2002, 06:53 PM
whtas your email? mine is acs123456@hotmail.com

09-17-2002, 01:35 PM
I would post strategy - related posts on the mid-stakes forum. You will get much better responses there. This forum is for conspiracies, cash - out woes, game reports, etc.

On this hand, this is one time to consider checking the flop, hoping to raise a turn bettor, or get check-raised on the turn yourself. IF you do this, however, you must see the end unless a very bad card hits and there's tons of action. Here, a Q, T or K counts as a "very bad card".

On the river, it seems very likely you are best. If not you will be raised. I think this might be a spot where you can bet and consider folding to a raise. There is almost certainly a K out there, perhaps even 2 of them.

Hope it worked out.

Dan Z.