PDA

View Full Version : 50cent and the game, The next Biggie and Tupac?

radek2166
03-01-2005, 08:25 PM
50 Cent and the Game have been at odds for a few weeks as they exchanged long distance jabs but on Monday night (February 28), the beef between the two former collaborators escalated. MTV.com reports that a 24 year-old man from Compton, California, was shot in the leg outside of New York's WQHT as 50 Cent was conducting an on-air interview.

According to a post by The Game's brother Big Fase on the rapper's Black Wall Street website, The Game and his entourage were attempting to enter the radio station to confront 50 Cent but they were denied admission and an altercation ensued. According to Big Fase, a member of their entourage was allegedly shot by someone affiliate by 50 Cent and they are now holding 50 Cent responsible.

50 Cent, who was on air at the time, abruptly stopped his interview and was ushered out of the back exit of the radio station once news of the shooting reached the studio.

Before the interview was interrupted, 50 Cent explained that the Game was no longer a member of the G-Unit because he was disloyal. The rapper was referring to comments made by Game on Saturday (February 26), that he didn't want to be involved in 50 Cent's beef with rappers Fat Joe, Jadakiss, and Nas.

50 Cent also said that Game should stop saying G-Unit and added, "He thinks he's doing me a favor when he says that."

Later Monday night, shots were also fired outside of Violator Management. The company manages 50 Cent, Missy Elliott, Busta Rhymes, and Mobb Deep. No one was hurt in the incident.

No arrests have been made in either case.

Prof. Chaos
03-01-2005, 08:27 PM
50 cent will be dead in 2 years, you heard it here first.

David04
03-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah I read about this, but I don't think anything will really happen. I think the Game will go back to Compton for a while and things will settle down.

istewart
03-01-2005, 08:31 PM
They're rapping about [censored] chocolate syrup and candy canes.

David04
03-01-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They're rapping about [censored] chocolate syrup and candy canes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Correction, 50 Cent is talking about chocolate syrup and candy canes. The Game is pretty good.

JGalt
03-02-2005, 12:43 AM
There all sad and pathetic. Even someone with such talent and intelligence as 2-Pac was just sad and pathetic. Finally make it out of the [censored] they rap about and what do they do, jump right back in.

ClaytonN
03-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Retards. I mean, seriously, they hold grudges and sh*t like that? Flat out stupid, I don't care how you play it.

You just can't take the ignorant street thug out of some people, no matter how successful they get.

nothumb
03-02-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The next Biggie and Tupac?

[/ QUOTE ]

But I seem to recall Biggie and Tupac being good rappers... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Shoot these guys, who cares?

NT

wacki
03-02-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But I seem to recall Biggie and Tupac being good rappers... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

IggyWH
03-02-2005, 01:07 AM
I could care less about Game (although track 3 on the CD, the Kanye track is hot), I really hope someone knocks off 50 Cent. I wanted to take him out myself watching that MTV interview.

Now he's trying to stur up beef with Nas? This no-talent "I'm only famous cause Dre & Em" pussy has to go after people to sell records.

First Jigga, then Ja, now Nas?

He said he'll go away if his new record doesn't sell as much as the last... I can only pray!

nothumb
03-02-2005, 01:34 AM
Nas was a big 50 Cent advocate when he was coming up, just shows what a money-grubbing publicity hound this guy is.

I actually hope he doesn't get shot, it would mean we have to listen to people call him a legend for the next twenty years...

NT

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 01:42 AM
From www.Aftermathmusic.com (http://www.Aftermathmusic.com) (for those who don't know, Aftermath is the home of Dre, Em, 50, and The Game, but not the home of G-Unit, also BWS is Black Wall Street, which is Games original label and he has major ties to them still, both artisiticly and financially. Basically BWS is Games original crew.)

[ QUOTE ]
50 LOST HIS MIND / DIARY OF THE GM OF AFTERMATH // MARCH 01, 2005
Everybody is talking about it right now - The Game vs 50 Cent or 50 against the rest of the world. Aftermath Music don't wanna talk too much about the situation right now. Everybody can read the info here. All we wanna say is, that 50 should stop talking bullshit. 50 lost his mind, he really lost his mind. He had to be high or insane. He dropped Game From G-Unit. That [censored] is just goin to another level now. There was a shooting. Someone from BWS got hit. G-Unit vs BWS? Where do you think Dr. Dre and Eminem will stand on this? What about Interscope? Be on the look out for "The diary of the General Manager of Aftermath" on Aftermathmusic.com starting next week. Official statements can be expected in the next couple of days.

UPDATE: The Game is still on Aftermath! There will be NO statement from The Blackwallstreet. It's 50's fault. The Game doesn't have to beef with anybody. Unless it's his beef.

[/ QUOTE ]

BusterStacks
03-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Neither of these fools are good rappers but Dre can make anything good.

nothumb
03-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Does anyone else think this is just a marketing ploy?

NT

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 02:05 AM
I have to admit, Game is better on his first joint w/o 50's wackness. better beats on Documentary though.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]some guy was shot, so I don't think so.

Lets think about this, 50's whole career is based on beefing. His first joint, "how to Rob" was all about jackin cats in the rap game, and he basically pissed off hella fools. Some people say that was one of the reasons he was shot. But basically this cat makes his name by beefing. First it was everyone, then it was Ja and that was what blew him up. Now that his flame is dying he is beefing with all most everyone in NY. He expected Game to toe the party line, but Game wouldn't. 50 is paranoid and stupid. His talent has always been overated, he is a beefer, thats it.

Game time is now, 50 cent just isn't worth as much as it was in 2003.

wacki
03-02-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

The thought crossed my mind for a multitude of reasons.

wacki
03-02-2005, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]some guy was shot, so I don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

was shot in the leg

I can find you a dozen people that will gladly take a 9mm in the leg for a grand in an hour or less.

Good beefing theory though.

EDIT:
No arrests have been made in either case.

nothumb
03-02-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
some guy was shot, so I don't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, some dozer, nobody even knows his name. And who knows, maybe nobody ordered shots specifically, just this stupid beef, and then the entourage got all out of hand as usual.

Just saying, this whole thing reeks of marketing. Eminem with that single about beef, then 50 going back to beef, then taking it in-house... etc.

You're right, 50 made himself as a beef rapper. 50 is also a brilliant and relentless self-promoter. So why can't these two go together? Seems obvious to me. Whenever other C-list rappers come out with dis tracks people think it's obviously to sell records, why is 50 any different?

NT

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 02:18 AM
hmmm.... well, time will tell. If this is one big scheme it will hurt 50 A LOT. He is basically beefing with three huge NY rappers, one of which(Nas) said on MTV that he doesn't reply to garbage rappers. Nas is on a level that 50 will never get to and to have someone say that about you is damaging. Also, Jadakiss and Fat Joe have all basically said 50 is a CB4 rapper and both plan on killing him on wax. IF this is a scheme by the aftermath camp, then it was a horrible one, because 50's days are numbered.

wacki
03-02-2005, 02:18 AM
My question is, if all these guys know each other, why hasn't there been an arrest?

Second thought:

That might be a really stupid question.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whenever other C-list rappers come out with dis tracks people think it's obviously to sell records, why is 50 any different?

[/ QUOTE ] Thank you for mentioning C-List rapper. Thats what 50 is and what he has always been.

I think 50 is a jealous bitch. From what I hear, he is angry Dre spent more time on Games new album than on his. I think he is jealous of Games recent success and angry about the reviews about his new album( very bad, bad reviews . Also 50 is pissed Game won't be throwing his career away with him, because 50 is throwing his career away by beefing with those three cats. I don't think Em will be getting involved, so basically its G-Unit, which consists now of 4 wack MC's and against one of the GOAT, and two above average MC's, both of which are better solo than G-Unit combined.

Awwww snap, 50 done did it....

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 02:25 AM
MTV released the name of the shooting victim, forgot it now though. He is a 24 year old male from Compton(ie BWS crew member and Game associate).

wacki
03-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Man you know a lot about this [censored].

nothumb
03-02-2005, 02:29 AM
Yeah, he's like the -Syk- of mainstream rap, without the gigantic gristle dick jammed up his ass.

NT

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 02:31 AM
aftermath is the staff running this biyi-itch. Dr. Dre is my hero and I roll westcoast 4 eva.

Holla.

wacki
03-02-2005, 02:33 AM
gristle

n. Cartilage, especially when present in meat.

Crazy images are popping into my head. Crazy, nasty images.

wacki
03-02-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
aftermath is the staff running this biyi-itch. Dr. Dre is my hero and I roll westcoast 4 eva.

Holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

Westcoast rocks, so does new coast. I plan on moving out there sometime.

IggyWH
03-02-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nas was a big 50 Cent advocate when he was coming up, just shows what a money-grubbing publicity hound this guy is.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the song, he also talked [censored] on Ja (nothing new there), Jada, Fat Joe, Shyne and Nas' new wife, Kelis (that damn milkshake song).

There was a reference to Deep also, but that was him saying he'd do to Jada what Jigga did to Deep.

Time for Nas to eat this cat alive...

nothumb
03-02-2005, 03:17 AM
What is this song, anyway? I want to hear it now.

NT

ilya
03-02-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

50 Cent is a great rapper, one of the best ever.

IggyWH
03-02-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Piggy Bank... it's on the new album but was "leaked". My ass... if anyone "leaked" it, it was them to get free publicity for the album release.

IggyWH
03-02-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be banned from ever listening to music ever again for this post.

Jman28
03-02-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called Piggybank.

I'm sure you could find it online. I haven't heard it, but the album comes out Thursday anyway.

ilya
03-02-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's fine if you disagree, but why the hysterics?

IggyWH
03-02-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you make such an asinine statement, it shows how little you know about the topic and shouldn't be commenting on it in the first place.

Just because 50's on MTV doesn't mean he's "one of the best ever".

Jman28
03-02-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't wanna be the first one to say it. I'll back you up here though.

I thought he was overrated before buying his first album. After a few listens I was really impressed. I bought '24 Shots' which is kind of a 'best of' of his previous works, which I don't own.

I think he is certainly one of the best right now. I don't have the knowledge to comment on best ever.

I understand why some people don't like him, but whoever said that Fat Joe and Jadakiss are better than all of G-Unit, that's just dead wrong.

I like Jada, not Joe, but even Jada is clearly not as good as 50.

Jman28
03-02-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you make such an asinine statement, it shows how little you know about the topic and shouldn't be commenting on it in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know that Ilya isn't saying that because of MTV. He's not that stupid.

50 is witty, charismatic, fun, intelligent, real, and can rhyme.

ilya
03-02-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MTV has nothing to do with it; until this month I hadn't even had cable for a good 5 years. I like 50 Cent because he's witty, has a great voice & several good flows, and has more emotional depth and range than most.

Chris Daddy Cool
03-02-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Piggy Bank... it's on the new album but was "leaked". My ass... if anyone "leaked" it, it was them to get free publicity for the album release.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's beyond retarded.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but whoever said that Fat Joe and Jadakiss are better than all of G-Unit, that's just dead wrong.

[/ QUOTE ] I said that, and what I said was correct. Jadakiss kills 50 easily, and every single member of G-Unit is wack, thats a fact. They sell records because of 50.

Fat Joe has a much larger catalouge than 50's and has worked with many great artists, I suggest you go check some of that [censored] out before you reply again in this thread. His new [censored] is wack, but still better than 50's new [censored].

[ QUOTE ]
50 is witty, charismatic, fun, intelligent, real, and can rhyme.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Okay, let me put it this way, 50 is hip hops version of the tabloids. he makes stuff up about people, starts controversy and makes garbage which appeals to mainstream fans. His whole career is based on beefing with other people to build up hype for himself. He came nice on a good portion of his major label debut, but thats it. He never kills it on guest spots, and never killed it with the G-Unit CD.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
several good flows,

[/ QUOTE ] so having several good flows on his debut CD makes him one of the best ever????? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ilya
03-02-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He never kills it on guest spots, and never killed it with the G-Unit CD.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, e.g. I think his verse on "Eye for an Eye" is great. Some others too.

IggyWH
03-02-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's beyond retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, how stupid would they be to "leak" a track on their own from a CD that's coming out in a week and the "leaked" song disses several people knowing this song would be all the talk.

ilya
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
several good flows,

[/ QUOTE ] so having several good flows on his debut CD makes him one of the best ever????? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's fairly apparent that this is not what I'm saying. This is one of the many qualities that makes him one of the best ever; I also listed some others in my post, but it's not a complete list.
He also has a LOT more material out than what's on GRODT.

Prof. Chaos
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He never kills it on guest spots, and never killed it with the G-Unit CD.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, e.g. I think his verse on "Eye for an Eye" is great. Some others too.

[/ QUOTE ]bah, whatever. I think 50 is no better than Game FWIW. Basically two average rappers beefing, yawn. I am waiting for Jada and Joey Crack to kill him.

I also think the beef with Game and 50 will probably die out, to many business and personal ties there between some heavy weights for thinks to get to out of hand.

Jman28
03-02-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He never kills it on guest spots

[/ QUOTE ]

He just did on 'How We Do.' His last few lines of that song were hot. I replay usually when I pass by it on the CD.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He never kills it on guest spots

[/ QUOTE ]

He just did on 'How We Do.' His last few lines of that song were hot. I replay usually when I pass by it on the CD.

[/ QUOTE ]no he didn't.

Ready here he come
Gotta sick, vendetta
To get this, chedda
Meet my Ba, Retta
The dra-ma, setta
Sip Am-a, retta
My flow sounds, betta
Than average
On tracks I'm a savage
I damage
Any nigga tryin' to front on my clique (G-Unit!)

This one? yeah, I guess you are right.

Chris Daddy Cool
03-02-2005, 03:56 AM
sorry misread. the song Piggybank no doubt go spins from DJ's, no new thing. but i thought you mean the actual entire CD was intentially leaked which would be really stupid.

nothumb
03-02-2005, 04:03 AM
I don't think 50 is great, nor are any members of G Unit. If I had to pick one not to shoot in the face it might be Banks, but it's really a push.

50 has his moments, but usually falls back on the lame club track rhyme book that's all either getting bent or totally cartoonish thug stuff. I don't like rappers who rhyme the same words in practically every song.

Also, since when is it gangsta to drink Amaretto? Seriously, the old gag at my bar is to grab the six foot five inch doorman and yell to the bartender, "Hey, bub, how 'bout a triple Amaretto for my girlfriend here?"

NT

JaBlue
03-02-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Retards. I mean, seriously, they hold grudges and sh*t like that? Flat out stupid, I don't care how you play it.

You just can't take the ignorant street thug out of some people, no matter how successful they get.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, who cares?

Second of all, history has shown that street thugs just don't change (ODB comes to mind). Don't worry about it, your white suburban ass will be fine. Oh yeah, and they'll still make 100x the money you do.

IggyWH
03-02-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry misread. the song Piggybank no doubt go spins from DJ's, no new thing. but i thought you mean the actual entire CD was intentially leaked which would be really stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

The boot was dropped by RNS on Feb 24th.

I really haven't listened to it deep because I knew I wouldn't like it anyways.

It amuses me though that in that MTV interview, he talks [censored] on Ja for singin hooks on his tracks. Guess what 50 does on his first song on the CD?

Chris Daddy Cool
03-02-2005, 06:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The boot was dropped by RNS on Feb 24th.

I really haven't listened to it deep because I knew I wouldn't like it anyways.

It amuses me though that in that MTV interview, he talks [censored] on Ja for singin hooks on his tracks. Guess what 50 does on his first song on the CD?

[/ QUOTE ]

there's a huge difference between singing a rap hook and singing an R&B hook.

Deftoner
03-02-2005, 07:45 AM
50 cent was hot on "Never Enough" with Em and Nate Dogg. He can rap, admit it. Anyone who disagrees is just hating.
As for the whole beef thing, this ain't American Idol. Was anyone complaining when Nas killed Jigga on Ether? Everyone loved that beef, now 50 starts some beef and ya'll wanna call him a bitch trying to get publicity. He doesn't need beef to get publicity, he's on the same team as Dre and Em. He hasn't needed publicity since In Da Club. As for no one on G-unit being able to rap thats just retarded. Banks is killer and ya know it, he was the mixtape king hands down before he dropped his first LP and while it was a little bit lacking you can't deny his lyrical skills.
Game's a bitch, he came out the gate wanting beef then apologized and now he doesn't back 50? Deserves the boot.
Em is always gonna back 50 and they will crush any oncomers right now. Have you heard the Dj Green Lantern [censored] where they let Ja have it? Ja got straight up killed, no doubt about it. I love Nas and Jada but they don't want to get into it with 50 on wax when he has Em and Banks by his side, they don't stand a chance.

P.S. 50's flow is ridicilous.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 01:39 PM
You are a total 50 Cent and G-Unit dick rider.

[ QUOTE ]
I love Nas and Jada but they don't want to get into it with 50 on wax when he has Em and Banks by his side, they don't stand a chance

[/ QUOTE ] and this is easily the dumbest thing I have heard of 2005.

Deftoner
03-02-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are a total 50 Cent and G-Unit dick rider.

[ QUOTE ]
I love Nas and Jada but they don't want to get into it with 50 on wax when he has Em and Banks by his side, they don't stand a chance

[/ QUOTE ] and this is easily the dumbest thing I have heard of 2005.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I like him like the other millions of fans he has I gotta be a dick rider?
okay....and saying Jada and Fat Joe will be able to stand up to 50 and his crew is just ignorant. Why don't you go download the dj green lantern tracks and listen to what they do to other rappers because apparently you don't know. Your just another bitch who doesn't want to like rappers because they are popular. Don't hate on 'em because mtv plays there [censored]. Listen to the mixtape circuit son before you try saying eminem and banks don't kill opponents. Also you said Game is on par with 50? Are you that dumb, 50 + Dre made him. He doesn't sell half the records he sold if he didn't sign with them.

Its dumb arguing about it now, you aren't going to change your opinon, but you'll see in the future what happens.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 05:29 PM
I don't think there is much hope in convincing you that your idol 50 and his Gay-Unit crew are weak, so I'll let you live in the dellusional state that you are in.

you said there is no point in Nas and Jada going after 50 because Em has 50's back, and the two of them along with the Gay-unit will kill Nas and Jada, right? you said that right?

Perhaps you should pull 50 and Banks dicks outta ya ears and re-listen to Eminem on "Till I Collapse". He lists several rappers he has hella respect for, here let me quote if for you:

[ QUOTE ]
I got a list here’s the order of my list that it’s in.
It goes, Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie, Andre from Outcast, Jada, Kurupt,
Nas and then me

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm......

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you go download the dj green lantern tracks and listen to what they do to other rappers because apparently you don't know

[/ QUOTE ] Eminem kills other rappers, 50 rides his coatails and basically calls other rappers soft and gay. Em kills them, 50 rides along, but thats probably over your head.

[ QUOTE ]
Your just another bitch who doesn't want to like rappers because they are popular. Listen to the mixtape circuit son before you try saying eminem and banks don't kill opponents.

[/ QUOTE ] LMAO!!!!!!! You got me bro. I guess you are a mixtape circuit guru. You realize everyone makes mixtapes, not just Gay-Unit, and most other artists make mixtapes with cool [censored] on it, Gay-Unit makes mixtapes that are all about beefs. Thats their MO, and they pray on weak minded individuals who like to get caught up in bitch [censored] beefs that don't involve them.

[ QUOTE ]
Also you said Game is on par with 50? Are you that dumb, 50 + Dre made him. He doesn't sell half the records he sold if he didn't sign with them.

[/ QUOTE ] Hey genius, 50 is nothing without DRE AND EMINEM YOU [censored] REALIZE THAT RIGHT???????????

[ QUOTE ]
Its dumb arguing about it now, you aren't going to change your opinon, but you'll see in the future what happens.

[/ QUOTE ] Yes it will be interesting to see how soon 50 gets merked by half of NY.

Reef
03-02-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think there is much hope in convincing you that your idol 50 and his Gay-Unit crew are weak, so I'll let you live in the dellusional state that you are in.

you said there is no point in Nas and Jada going after 50 because Em has 50's back, and the two of them along with the Gay-unit will kill Nas and Jada, right? you said that right?

Perhaps you should pull 50 and Banks dicks outta ya ears and re-listen to Eminem on "Till I Collapse". He lists several rappers he has hella respect for, here let me quote if for you:

[ QUOTE ]
I got a list here’s the order of my list that it’s in.
It goes, Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie, Andre from Outcast, Jada, Kurupt,
Nas and then me

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm......

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you go download the dj green lantern tracks and listen to what they do to other rappers because apparently you don't know

[/ QUOTE ] Eminem kills other rappers, 50 rides his coatails and basically calls other rappers soft and gay. Em kills them, 50 rides along, but thats probably over your head.

[ QUOTE ]
Your just another bitch who doesn't want to like rappers because they are popular. Listen to the mixtape circuit son before you try saying eminem and banks don't kill opponents.

[/ QUOTE ] LMAO!!!!!!! You got me bro. I guess you are a mixtape circuit guru. You realize everyone makes mixtapes, not just Gay-Unit, and most other artists make mixtapes with cool [censored] on it, Gay-Unit makes mixtapes that are all about beefs. Thats their MO, and they pray on weak minded individuals who like to get caught up in bitch [censored] beefs that don't involve them.

[ QUOTE ]
Also you said Game is on par with 50? Are you that dumb, 50 + Dre made him. He doesn't sell half the records he sold if he didn't sign with them.

[/ QUOTE ] Hey genius, 50 is nothing without DRE AND EMINEM YOU [censored] REALIZE THAT RIGHT???????????

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Yes it will be interesting to see how soon 50 gets merked by half of NY.

[/ QUOTE ]

prof chaos: 1, contender: 0

mmbt0ne
03-02-2005, 06:00 PM
This is almost as good as TSC v. Syk.

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Vince Young
03-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Can we all just agree that Aftermath sucks?

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, they really have never made anything good, ever /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Vince Young
03-02-2005, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, they really have never made anything good, ever /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Certainly nothing current...The Eminem Show was their last decent album.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 07:05 PM
oh you forgot Get Rich... and Documentary, your bad.

Vince Young
03-02-2005, 07:07 PM
No, my previous statement included those.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 07:11 PM
I am sorry you are how you are.

thatpfunk
03-02-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

yeah, they really have never made anything good, ever

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah.

Vince Young
03-02-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am sorry you are how you are.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're talking about the instrumental albums I can see your point, but...

Deftoner
03-02-2005, 10:42 PM
So he respects Nas means he's gonna leave his boy 50 out there? Talk about delluisonal.

So Em kills them yet Aftermath hasn't put out anything good? Okay...
OMG, everyone puts out mixtapes?!?!!! You gotta be kidding!
C'mon now, whats that even have to do with anything. XXL even crowned banks mixtape artist of the year in 03' but his [censored] is weak. Ok.
Dre and Em made 50? So all that hot [censored] he made before them was what..? Dre and Em made 50 better, like they do every artist they sign.
Game's whole [censored] image was built by Dre.
You act like 50 cent is the first rapper to have a lot of beef. I suppose you don't like Tupac either? He started beef with Biggie and rode it just for publicity and money.

50 is gonna crush these rappers and all of 'math will be there right with him, sorry if you don't want to believe it.

IggyWH
03-02-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
P.S. 50's flow is ridicilously gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 11:01 PM
dude, explaining this stuff is like talking to a small child, who never knew his father.

[ QUOTE ]
So he respects Nas means he's gonna leave his boy 50 out there? Talk about delluisonal.

[/ QUOTE ] So what this means is, Em will not beef with Nas, nor will he beef with Jada, its that simple. Em is already on wax saying that Nas and Jada are two of his favorite MC's. You seem to be having a hard time understanding what I am saying.

[ QUOTE ]
So Em kills them yet Aftermath hasn't put out anything good? Okay...

[/ QUOTE ] If you are referring to my post in reply to Vince, I was being sarcastic. You need to work on your reading comprehension, for real. Aftermath puts out good [censored].

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] EVERY RAPPER OUT RIGHT NOW IS ON MIXTAPES, FOR YOU TO DENY THIS SHOWS YOUR TOTAL DUMBASSERY. SNOOP DOGG IS ON A MIX TAPE RIGHT NOW. EVERY ARTIST PUTS OUT/GUESTS ON MIXTAPES. G-UNIT IS NOT THE ONLY GROUP THAT PUTS THEM OUT.

[ QUOTE ]
XXL even crowned banks mixtape artist of the year in 03' but his [censored] is weak. Ok.

[/ QUOTE ] and this means what? if you answered nothing, you are correct.

[ QUOTE ]
Dre and Em made 50? So all that hot [censored] he made before them was what..?

[/ QUOTE ] LMAO, LMAO, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
You act like 50 cent is the first rapper to have a lot of beef. I suppose you don't like Tupac either? He started beef with Biggie and rode it just for publicity and money.

[/ QUOTE ] You are right, most people hadn't heard of Tupac before the whole Biggie thing. Good thing we can't say the same about 50.

[ QUOTE ]
50 is gonna crush these rappers and all of 'math will be there right with him, sorry if you don't want to believe it.

[/ QUOTE ] you are wrong on two things.
1. 50 will not crush anyone, atleast not those he currently is currently beefing with.
2. The whole aftermath staff will not be with 50 here. Dre has worked with numerous East Coast MC's including Jada since his departure with Death Row. [censored], he has two East Coast cats on his label right now. Em won't get involved for reasons stated above, and Game is AWOL apparently from G-Unit. This one will be G-Unit vs. those other cats.

Mr biggums
03-02-2005, 11:28 PM
I agree with Chaos. 50 cent is nowhere near the quality of Nas, Jada , and Joe. 50 is pissed at Game because he expected Game to have his back.

Did you hear what Nas did to Jay-Z in his dis tracks. Jay-z is a million steps above 50 cent and Nas destroyed(in most people's view) him.

What the 50 and G Unit lovers don't realise is that 50 is gonna get his ass kicked because his crew doesn't compare to Jada's. Also you guys havn't mentioned Styles who will take 50 down also.

Not everyone who hates 50 hates him because he is popular. They hate him because he sucks compared to the other rappers out there. Sure he has good tracks, but everyone does.

Next post will show you Jada's response.

Mr biggums
03-02-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jadakiss is finally speaking out in response to 50 Cent's this track "Piggy Bank," and he can barely keep from smiling.

"This is the best thing that could have ever happened to us," Kiss exclaimed Tuesday in New York about how he and his crew

"I don't know what's wrong with 50. But I thank him for the opportunity to [let me] air his ass out." — Jadakiss

feel. "As long as we do it right, we can't go wrong from this. I can sell, I can make Styles' album double platinum alone just off this whole thing. My album sales for Kiss of Death is gonna start going up off this whole thing. It's just swinging the momentum our way, which we needed."

Jada said he wasn't surprised by "Piggy Bank" coming out because he has "spies" close to the G-Unit camp (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank' "). He was, however, flabbergasted by what he called a weak lyrical showing by 50 on the song.

"When I heard 'Piggy Bank,' I was happy," Kiss laughed. "I felt way worse when I heard [Beanie] Sigel's [this] record [a few years back]. 'Piggy Bank' was funny to me. He's gotta have something else. That can't be it, it's garbage! I guess it was just a jab. But the power punch I'm gonna give him, that wasn't the right arsenal to start off the fight with."

On "Piggy Bank," 50 does say the track is just a warning shot, and hints he has more barbs up his sleeve. Kiss says that battle rapping is nothing new to him and he'll gladly go back and forth as long as 50 wants.

"I just want to benefit off it," Jada said. "I need Styles' album to benefit off it. That's where the real response is gonna be, but until then, I'mma give you a whole plate of hors d'oeuvres to live with until it comes. This is right up our alley, and I got nothing to lose. I'm still gonna sell 900,000 records, I still can go in any 'hood and I still get love from the people. This is just helping me out."

Much like Fat Joe told MTV News last week, Jada thinks that 50's "Piggy Bank" is just a publicity stunt. As for Jada's thoughts about Game being booted from the G-Unit for saying he was staying out of the "Piggy Bank" beef (see "50 Drops Game From G-Unit; Shots Fired At Radio Station"), the LOX rapper says 50's gone mad.

"I don't know what's wrong with 50," Kiss said. "But I thank him for the opportunity to [let me] air his ass out."

Jada will "air" 50 out, on wax, in just a few days — he plans to release a response track or two to the mixtape circuit. Styles' Time Is Money, meanwhile, should be out sometime this spring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jada will "air" 50 out, on wax, in just a few days — he plans to release a response track or two to the mixtape circuit.

[/ QUOTE ] WHAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN G-UNIT IS WORKING ON A MIXTAPE???????? PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!!!!!1111

Mr biggums
03-02-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jada will "air" 50 out, on wax, in just a few days — he plans to release a response track or two to the mixtape circuit.

[/ QUOTE ] WHAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN G-UNIT IS WORKING ON A MIXTAPE???????? PREPOSTEROUS!!!!!!!!!1111

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow didn't even think about after I read this thread and then this interview. Nice job pointing it out.

Prof. Chaos
03-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Us Gangstas have to keep it real.

Holla

Deftoner
03-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Alright, you just proved that you truly are ignorant on the subject who doesn't know [censored]. For a second I thought you actually knowledgeable. I need to work on my reading comprehension? Ok, your post said about Aftermath not putting out anything good was one sentence and I don't know how I could tell you were being sarcastic since you were saying all sorts of other bullshit. My apologies there.

Speaking of reading comprehension, if you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic with:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are pretty [censored] stupid. You act like this is some unknown knowledge. Of course we all know every motherfucking rapper puts out mixtapes you retard. I figured all the "??!?!" would be a dead giveaway that I was being sarcastic, but apparently not. I'll break it down more for you in the future.

And no, your completely wrong about Em not beefing with Nas or Jada. As for Nas, he said he isn't even going to respond, so we'll have to see what happens there. Em will inherit any beef 50 gets into, its that simple, he's said it before.

[ QUOTE ]
You are right, most people hadn't heard of Tupac before the whole Biggie thing. Good thing we can't say the same about 50.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me this is sarcasm that I am missing. Are you some kid who started listening to rap a week ago and thinks he knows everything about it? This ain't East Coast vs West Coast either, so don't know what your comment bout Dre working with East Coast artists has to do with anything, especially since G-unit themselves are East Coast. You say Em won't get involved, I say he will and it won't matter if he doesn't because 50's gonna come out on top anyhow. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Vince Young
03-03-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are right, most people hadn't heard of Tupac before the whole Biggie thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
LMFAO if this isn't sarcasm.

Mr biggums
03-03-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Iovine to stop Jada's 50 Cent diss. While 50 has recently been poking fun at his labelmate Jadakiss, heads haven't heard much of a response from Jada. Lately, 50 has appeared in countless outlets discussing his motives for dissing Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Nas and Kelis on his highly anticipated track, "Piggy Bank." In XXL's February issue, the Queens rapper even told the publication that Kiss wasn't on his level because he's yet to get a platinum plaque. While the streets are impatiently waiting for Jada to strike back, insiders say Mr. Raspy may not get to retaliate. Rumors are spreading that Interscope Chairman, Jimmy Iovine won't allow a diss track because 50 is generating to much revenue for the label. Sources are saying Iovine fears the damage a tested lyricist like Kiss could inflict upon 50.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're so confident in 50, but apparently Jimmy Iovine isn't. I think I'll go with Iovine over you 50 lovers on this one.I think he knows a little more then you guys.

Prof. Chaos
03-03-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are right, most people hadn't heard of Tupac before the whole Biggie thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
LMFAO if this isn't sarcasm.

[/ QUOTE ]what do you think /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Prof. Chaos
03-03-2005, 08:10 PM
your whole post is a jarbeled mess of incorrect information, information which I don't feel like explaining to you, ergo I won't be replying to any more of your dumbass comments.

FoxwoodsFiend
03-03-2005, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nas is on a level that 50 will never get to and to have someone say that about you is damaging.

[/ QUOTE ]
Correction-Nas WAS on a level that 50 will never get to. Illmatic was incredible. Since then, Nas is such garbage that even a no-talent hack like 50 is about as good as he is-at least what 50 Cent says is coherent.

FoxwoodsFiend
03-03-2005, 08:57 PM
50 Cent's rhymes are all incredibly simplistic and the only depth he ever reaches as an artist is thinking of another particularly cute way to talk about shooting a gun. Honestly, there's nothing to him.

FoxwoodsFiend
03-03-2005, 09:00 PM
I have to disagree-Lloyd Banks is sick enough to hold his own against Jadakiss. Granted his album sucked, but listen to his bootlegs and demos from before Interscope screwed up his style and he is clearly an incredible MC (particularly the Victory Freestyle with 50, but anything pre-the hunger for more is great).

Vince Young
03-03-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nas is on a level that 50 will never get to and to have someone say that about you is damaging.

[/ QUOTE ]
Correction-Nas WAS on a level that 50 will never get to. Illmatic was incredible. Since then, Nas is such garbage that even a no-talent hack like 50 is about as good as he is-at least what 50 Cent says is coherent.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nas definitely fell off, but 50 Cent was never, isn't, and never will be anywhere near his level.

FoxwoodsFiend
03-03-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
50...can rap, admit it. Anyone who disagrees is just hating... Was anyone complaining when Nas killed Jigga on Ether?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, I can't think of two positions I find less defensible in rap and you put them both in the same paragraph. Please give some lyrics from any 50 Cent song other than Heat (which I think is interesting) that are clever and artistic. And ETHER?!? You think Nas killed Jay-Z?!? I always heard about people who thought that but thought they were made up. Where did he kill him? With his retarded chorus? Why did he bring up ether-can't he think of a less anachronistic way to [censored] with one's soul? And what is it to "teach you the king you know you"? Why is it relevant that he has god's son across his belly, and how does this prove Jay-Z lost already? And the whole point of Jay-Z's attack on Nas is that Nas is a fake ganster who grew up in a middle class environment and pretends to be hard? Nas' response is essentially "I'll kill you you fa***t." Ether has a few decent lines but come on-it's essentially garbage.

FoxwoodsFiend
03-03-2005, 09:30 PM
Professor Chaos, you're going after the wrong point. Deftoner knows that there are other artists with mixtapes, he's just saying that Eminem and Banks are particularly good on the mixtapes. That's true, but 50 Cent is still whack and never puts out anything great.

IggyWH
03-03-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I can't think of two positions I find less defensible in rap and you put them both in the same paragraph. Please give some lyrics from any 50 Cent song other than Heat (which I think is interesting) that are clever and artistic. And ETHER?!? You think Nas killed Jay-Z?!? I always heard about people who thought that but thought they were made up. Where did he kill him? With his retarded chorus? Why did he bring up ether-can't he think of a less anachronistic way to [censored] with one's soul? And what is it to "teach you the king you know you"? Why is it relevant that he has god's son across his belly, and how does this prove Jay-Z lost already? And the whole point of Jay-Z's attack on Nas is that Nas is a fake ganster who grew up in a middle class environment and pretends to be hard? Nas' response is essentially "I'll kill you you fa***t." Ether has a few decent lines but come on-it's essentially garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a huge Jigga fan... as big as they come. It was very hard for me to ignore that Ether comment but considering all the retarded 50 Cent talk, figured most of these people weren't worthy of a Jay-Z/Nas discussion.

BusterStacks
03-03-2005, 10:22 PM
http://img204.exs.cx/img204/5301/wwnittoliveinfogame4zv.jpg

Prof. Chaos
03-03-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I disagree with you completely, sorry. Fell off yes, but 50 still can't f with him.

BusterStacks
03-04-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

50 Cent is hardly coherent. He sounds like he has a mouth full of rocks. BTW Nas lost the battle with Jay, that Ether [censored] was gay.

Vince Young
03-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Incorrect.

Mr biggums
03-04-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

50 Cent is hardly coherent. He sounds like he has a mouth full of rocks. BTW Nas lost the battle with Jay, that Ether [censored] was gay.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're in the minority then regarding the Nas Jay-z battle. It's pretty obvious that Nas won that battle.

Prof. Chaos
03-04-2005, 12:46 AM
^ who really cares at this point who won?

nothumb
03-04-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Nas was and occasionally still is on an elite level. Especially when you get him mad, it seems to wake him up a bit. And "It Was Written" is a classic, too, by the way.

NT

Prof. Chaos
03-04-2005, 01:49 AM
dude, Nas has three great albums, one good one, two decent ones, and one horrible one.

blindu
03-09-2005, 03:14 AM
50 is terrible artist in that as foxfiends said really has no technical rhymes. he has good beats; fine. at this point, turning out good beats is something that happens frequently. i think the best current technical rapper is fabolous. taib kwali gets a mention for this. his rhymes are amazing. real talk is one absolutely amazing albumn. he has a talent that is scarce today, and that is the talent of making good flows. on the whole nas thing. its a joke to even compare 50 to nas. nas is one of the best rappers of all time. how can 50 compare with this:

Rappers I monkey flip em with the funky rhythm I be kickin
Musician, inflictin composition
of pain I'm like Scarface sniffin cocaine
Holdin a M-16, see with the pen I'm extreme, now
Bulletholes left in my peepholes
I'm suited up in street clothes
Hand me a nine and I'll defeat foes
Y'all know my steelo with or without the airplay
I keep some E&J, sittin bent up in the stairway
Or either on the corner bettin Grants with the celo champs
Laughin at baseheads, tryin to sell some broken amps

new york state of mind is possibly one of the best single rap songs of all time. i dont really think there is a best per say, but that song would be amont those mentioned if picking a best song.

radek2166
03-09-2005, 02:53 PM
NEW YORK - Rappers 50 Cent and former protege The Game are calling a truce.

The Game has a foundation, Black Wall Street, which empowers the community through business development. 50 Cent said he's launching a new foundation, G-Unity, to help people overcome obstacles. The two will donate to the Harlem Boys Choir and Compton Unified School District Music Program.

"I realized that if I'm going to be effective at that, I have to overcome some of my own. Game and I need to set an example in the community," 50 Cent said in a statement.

It comes a week after a bitter feud broke out between the two rappers. A member of The Game's crew was wounded during a shooting outside a New York hip-hop radio station, where 50 Cent — who produced part of The Game's platinum-selling debut album — was on the air, announcing that he was kicking him out of his G-Unit clique.

No one has been arrested for the shooting, and police are still investigating the incident, but some in the media have suggested it may have been the beginning of violent dispute between the two rappers, who flaunt a gangsta image: Both are former drug dealers and both have been shot multiple times.

There have been comparisons to the feud between Tupac Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G. nearly a decade ago. Both rappers were shot to death in separate slayings that have not been solved.

The Rev. Al Sharpton (news - web sites) on Tuesday proposed a ban that would muzzle artists who are connected to any violent acts, denying them airplay on radio and television for 90 days. Though he did not single out 50 Cent by name, he told The Associated Press that a recent shooting linked to a feud involving 50 demonstrated the need for such a policy.

jakethebake
03-09-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NEW YORK - Rappers 50 Cent and former protege The Game are calling a truce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very disappointing. Was I the only one hoping for a lot of dead rappers?

Jules22
03-10-2005, 01:19 AM
dude, while i think all this feud stuff is stupid, 50 cent lays it down in 3/4's of what he spits. the other 1/4 of the stuff is gay as hell, no doubt about that, but he does have some really good lyrics. now granted, they are all about the same stuff, but if you dont like it you dont have to listen. he certainly blows turd mcs like fat joe and jadakiss right the [censored] up, although he really isnt much better than Nas and nas did make it on his own.

This is nothin' new, I been in the position before
Grandma crib, niggas outside of her door
Different day, same [censored], old mac, new clip
Thirty two hollow tips, gloves, no rubber grip
I'm a boss, but niggas never show no respect
I catch 'em slippin', I have 'em tongue kissin' my tech
Wanna come test me, pussy boy don't try
Police responds, never fast enough, the shots fired
Don't be stupid, find out who you [censored]' wit son
'Fore we find out where ya bitch gets her hair and nails done

also, if you like gangsta rap check out the demigodz crew, in particular celph titled and louis logic. the shits hot!

Vince Young
03-10-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he certainly blows turd mcs like fat joe and jadakiss right the [censored] up, although he really isnt much better than Nas and nas did make it on his own.

[/ QUOTE ]
Man, you're funny.

Mr biggums
03-10-2005, 01:33 AM
You got part of it right except the fractions should be different. 75% of his stuff is gay, 10% of his stuff is good, and the other 15% is repeated stuff from the good section.

Jman28
03-10-2005, 01:37 AM
Anyone notice that 50's new song "A Baltimore Love Thing" is pretty similar to Nas' "I Gave You Power" in that he personifies an inanimate object and speaks as it?

There's even a line in the song that says "It was written"

You think 50 knows?

-Jman28

thatpfunk
03-10-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he personifies an inanimate object and speaks as it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think nas made that up? hahahahahhaahahah

nas is such a biter off of 19th century poets... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jman28
03-10-2005, 01:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he personifies an inanimate object and speaks as it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think nas made that up? hahahahahhaahahah

nas is such a biter off of 19th century poets... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying he copied Nas or that Nas invented the idea. I'm just saying the songs sound very similar and he says the name of the album that Nas' song was on.

-Jman28

thatpfunk
03-10-2005, 02:10 AM
I think its a coincidence dude:

[ QUOTE ]
I found pleasure in pleasin' you, like a real man should
It was written long before, it was carved in a tree
Forever me and you baby we were meant to be

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes sense in context...

ThaSaltCracka
03-10-2005, 02:17 AM
hey, peep this.

Download Ghostfaces "Metal Lungies" which is off the Pretty Tony Album" which came out during the fall last year.

The download 50's "I don't Need 'em" of his new album Massacre.

Thoughts?

Mr biggums
03-10-2005, 10:55 AM
50 got destroyed by Jada and Joe. Here is the link to both diss songs.

http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23DKYYXC9O76M2M37QWF9XKTOX

Lines Dissing 50

picture kiss not come out swingin
it's like goin to see 50 at a show and he don't come out singin

and it's a true fact
since when has it become cool to get shot and not shoot back

I did real songs with big, no made up [censored]

and I don't got a problem with clout
you ain't get shot again yet so what's ya 2nd album about?

you should stick to selling clothes and sneakers
cause outta your whole camp your flow's the weakest

I'm from the the town where young boys is clappin

See me couple hood *racist slang*'s behind stars..
I heard you put a couple good niggas behind bars!..(preme)

Your raps are pre-school..Made alot of money now be cool..
'Fore I swell up your lips like sea food!..

It'd take a life time to see kiss...
You had to get shot nine times to be rich..

sublime
03-10-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Shoot these guys, who cares

[/ QUOTE ]