PDA

View Full Version : Poker Now: No multitabling???

TStoneMBD
03-01-2005, 08:20 PM
so i downloaded pokernow, got a rakeback program set up and went over to the bank today to do a wiretransfer so that i could get my pokernow account going. then i log on pokernow to check out these new 5/10NL games, and soon find out that i cant open up more than 1 window at a time, any any limit! im so aggrivated right now. if what im seeing is true, then im going to have to switch over to empire or something, and will have to have an online service transfer the money for me. any alternatives?

Aukai
03-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Gotta deposit to open more than one table, I think.

TStoneMBD
03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
now im very confused. i just downloaded empire hoping to switch skins and do rakeback on this one, but again i cannot open up multiple tables. maybe youre right that you need to deposit money on these skins first before you can open multiple tables? can anyone confirm this for me?

JimGil
03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
I signed up with a rakeback deal on PokerNow and have been 3 and 4 tabling all month.

Hopefully its just a temporary bug....

DaveKForty7
03-01-2005, 08:37 PM
If you don't have a real money account: one window at a time.

ImDaMan
03-01-2005, 08:40 PM
I've been multitabling PokerNow & Empire in February. You guys had me concerned, so I went and checked it out. There's no problem multitabling.....it's always been a requirement that you need real money in your account to open multi-tables.

TStoneMBD
03-01-2005, 08:45 PM
alright, thanks guys. let the thread die now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif