PDA

View Full Version : A non-black guy BS sucker punch for daliman.

Joe826
03-01-2005, 08:03 PM
Actually it's not exactly a sucker punch, as you'll see, but it still really pisses me off. Maybe this has already been posted, but I don't care /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bastard (http://gprime.net/video.php/completeass)

Daliman
03-01-2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah, seen this before on the Steve O video. This one pissed me off to no end too, and the fact that Steve O and the guys watched/fillmed/egged it on made me stop the video and vow never to patronize any of his products agin,(although a friend had loaned me this).

MAN I hope this guy got busted, if not for this, for SOMETHING else he has to have done.

Also, I'd have preferred a non-minority, as they are as a group getting a crappy rap from this kinda stuff. White kids getting taped doing stupid things to each other, minorties getting taped attacking people/things are among the most popular netvids.

daryn
03-01-2005, 08:26 PM
man, my heartrate goes up just watching this video. if i got hit with that board and somehow didn't get knocked out, i would go ballistic on the guy. i would beat him probably to death. i would also enjoy it.

slickpoppa
03-01-2005, 09:34 PM
i dont understand how nobody did anything. the guy was just a little piece of sh*t

Dynasty
03-01-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if i got hit with that board and somehow didn't get knocked out, i would go ballistic on the guy. i would beat him probably to death. i would also enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. What would happen is that you would get up and then he would hit with the skateboard again. Eventually, you would go down and stay down.

Tron
03-01-2005, 10:00 PM
What a [censored] douchebag... Holy [censored], I am [censored] angry as all hell just watching this. That kid is a piece of [censored], and a little one at that. Someone needs to beat him within an inch of his life and teach him a lesson. Fucker.

EDIT: Yeah, it made me angry enough to curse 4 times.

diddle
03-01-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm surprised no one died in that situation

mostsmooth
03-01-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually it's not exactly a sucker punch, as you'll see, but it still really pisses me off. Maybe this has already been posted, but I don't care /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bastard (http://gprime.net/video.php/completeass)

[/ QUOTE ]
i hope that guy is chained to a cell wall getting raped daily

stanky
03-01-2005, 10:09 PM
That guy should be doing at least a year in jail for that.

-Pete

Reef
03-01-2005, 10:19 PM
I want to get in the octagon with that little bitch

Skip Brutale
03-01-2005, 10:20 PM
I read that that guy actually died a couple hours later from brain hemoraghing (sp). Don't know if it's true or not, I wouldn't be surprised.

Reef
03-01-2005, 10:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I read that that guy actually died a couple hours later from brain hemoraghing (sp). Don't know if it's true or not, I wouldn't be surprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

the guy who hit or got hit?

Sponger15SB
03-01-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you mean something like this?

http://www.dailynexus.com/news/2004/6962.html

Fighting = Stupid

daryn
03-01-2005, 10:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
if i got hit with that board and somehow didn't get knocked out, i would go ballistic on the guy. i would beat him probably to death. i would also enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. What would happen is that you would get up and then he would hit with the skateboard again. Eventually, you would go down and stay down.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you read my caveat? i guess when i typed it, i meant if somehow i wasn't totally [censored] up after getting hit. if i was on my feet, in a good mental state, and he had the skateboard, i love my chances.

rusellmj
03-02-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Fighting = Stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

Something like this happened a few years ago in AZ only the kids weren't 19 &amp; 20 they were 12 and 9 I believe.

I can't believe that guy didn't even try to defend himself.

Russ

nothumb
03-02-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe that guy didn't even try to defend himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can. Most people wouldn't have. Although if he's going to put the weak headlock / hat throwing move on the kid he should be ready. If I was going to do that I'd take the skateboard from him first. Bad move on his part.

I saw 3 large frat guys attack some little snotnosed punks in high school once... they made similarly stupid attacks and got beaten bloody with studded belts and bike collars...

NT

Skip Brutale
03-02-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fighting = Stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

That guy had some good friends, blowing the police call and then waiting until he vomited and passed out to get him to a hospital.