PDA

View Full Version : Roll UP the Rim time again!!!!!!

47outs
03-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Got a quick start on day 1 the other day... 1/2 so far. It has dried up since though, 0/2 today.

I remember this time last year I went 0/15 then tilted and bought 4 coffees, I love this time of year!

outs

Peca277
03-01-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Got a quick start on day 1 the other day... 1/2 so far. It has dried up since though, 0/2 today.

I remember this time last year I went 0/15 then tilted and bought 4 coffees, I love this time of year!

outs

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't Timmy Hoes just in the Western New York/Ontario Canada area? Most people probably have no clue what the hell you're talking about. That being said, I wish you the best of luck /images/graemlins/smile.gif

47outs
03-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Thanks!

It's all of Canada though, we had a pretty good thread on it last year.

outs

Sweaburg
03-02-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

outs

[/ QUOTE ]

My caffeine intake shoots through the roof this time of year. Roll up the rim kicks so much ass. I'm 1/4 this year.

RT

Jack of Arcades
03-02-2005, 02:27 AM
Goddamn I wish we had a Tim Hortons here in Louisiana. We have like 8 coffee places on my campus, though, and all are pretty good.

mason55
03-02-2005, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Isn't Timmy Hoes just in the Western New York/Ontario Canada area? Most people probably have no clue what the hell you're talking about. That being said, I wish you the best of luck /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There's t-hos is all over ohio, or at least columbus, because that's where wendy's is headquartered, and wendy's owns t-hos. I'm in rochester right now and we have them all over. i'm pretty sure they have them at least in PA and I thought they were in NoVa too.