PDA

View Full Version : Party Reload....is there one for March? ...eom

Eder
03-01-2005, 07:17 PM
eom

Nick-Zack
03-01-2005, 07:21 PM
These messages are getting very annoying. If there is a reload there will be hundreds of views and it will be on the first couple pages. The other option you always have is to take the time to open Party and look.

Subby
03-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Maybe it would be worth having a separate forum for bonuses?

Or not.

I actually look at reading these threads as pennance for all that I have done wrong in my life.

Thythe
03-01-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually look at reading these threads as pennance for all that I have done wrong in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'll start looking at it like that too.

MicroBob
03-01-2005, 07:31 PM
ummm...the bonusfeb reload is still active (or just ended yesterday).

To clarify...party has no official structure to their bonuses. They typically have been offering one per month of late...but there is no way of knowing until they actually announce it.
Since they just had one I would guess that earliest they would have another one would be the end of March.

Other rooms seem to like to tie-in their bonuses with holidays moreso than Party does....so maybe Stars or UB or somewhere else will have some sort of St. Patty's Day reload in a couple of weeks.

There's about a 100% chance that absolute will have one....but I don't count those.

CostaRicaBill
03-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah, is there any way we can curb the, "this bonus gives me a boner brag threads" this month? Can't you just say you got an extra $150 or $200 on top of your normal win rate?

Eder
03-01-2005, 07:36 PM
Ok thanks...I'll be patient then, was just hoping someone had some insider info on this before I stuff my cash in a harder to clear bonus.

MicroBob
03-01-2005, 07:39 PM
The reason people are jumping on your case is that we've had a rash of threads (some joking...some not) about party bonuses of late and it's getting pretty annoying.

Some of the threads would go
"Party Reload!!!" in the subject line...and then upon opening it up it would say "Is there one yet??"

By your subject-line it is obvious you are not trying to do this.
But we've also had a bunch of 'does anyone know when the next reload will be?' threads...and as has been mentioned already....when one is announced EVERYONE who pays even a little bit of attention here will know about it.

mb2696
03-01-2005, 08:00 PM
The BONUSFEB is still active.

BONUSFEB Party Reload (http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_20_200-bonusfeb-05.htm)

[ QUOTE ]
The bonus is only valid for deposits made between 00:00 hrs EST, February 25th and 23:59 hrs EST, March 2nd 2005.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eder
03-01-2005, 08:09 PM
OK I get it, thanks for setting me straight, I've just gotten spoiled by all the nice bonus info I pick up in this forum...I promise to never mention the B word again...Feb bonus cleared, but I am addicted to these now and cant seem to enjoy playing as much unless a bonus is involved haha.

RollaJ
03-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Should be next Thursday /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Art Vandelay
03-01-2005, 08:27 PM
I have a personal St. Patty's day reload bonus that includes many, many pints. Bonus code is D-R-U-N-K and is good from 12:01 am until 11:59 pm March 17th. Deposit bonus is .10 added to your BAL level for a 5 pint deposit. Multiple reloads are allowed and encouraged. Management is not responsible for interaction with unattractive members of the other sex.

MicroBob
03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Is this reload better or worse EV than your typical Party 7x raked hands in 7 days reload.

I need to know if I should forego other reloads and keep my account stocked for this one.
Perhaps the folks at BW can let me know how the hourly rate on this one stacks up

Uglyowl
03-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Ultimate Bet and PokerStars are due to offer a reload. Those stingy bastards. The tsunami donation capital earned has almost worn off /images/graemlins/smile.gif

NoChance
03-01-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I have a personal St. Patty's day reload bonus that includes many, many pints. Bonus code is D-R-U-N-K and is good from 12:01 am until 11:59 pm March 17th. Deposit bonus is .10 added to your BAL level for a 5 pint deposit. Multiple reloads are allowed and encouraged. Management is not responsible for interaction with unattractive members of the other sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's safe to say that if you maintain your average winrate for the entire bonus period, you will probably be officially loaded!

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

kdog
03-01-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, is there any way we can curb the, "this bonus gives me a boner brag threads" this month? Can't you just say you got an extra $150 or $200 on top of your normal win rate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this. And while we're on the subject, nobody gives a rat's ass what your VPiP or other stats were for the bonus clearing hands. At least try to act like you've cleared a bonus before. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif