PDA

View Full Version : My fake poker site...

Canine K9
03-01-2005, 07:15 PM
I've had this site up for a while now...

http://unlimitedpoker.blogdrive.com/

and I plan to restart the site (with a new layout), and hopefully get more traffic to it. But before I do that, it would be nice if I got more articles or participation from you guys.

This site was originally named "No Limit Poker" but I changed it to Unlimited to add a little twist to the site. It's no ordinary poker site with good strategies, definitions, etc. Instead it's a site intended to mess with the minds of the upandcoming newbies of poker. The strategies are believable with defending evidence, but we cleverly twisted typical poker strategies and added our own spin to them. It's basically a site for experienced poker players to laugh about.

So if you will, could you poker wizards help me out by sending me some articles, poker warnings or participating in asking definitions. Again, I ask that these articles or poker warnings be not helpful to the common poker player, but to add a funny edge to them. Try to make them as clever and or witty as you can and help me make an original poker site different from the others. It would be nice if you could pm me your articles, post them here or email them to me at richeetee@gmail.com Thanks for your time /images/graemlins/smile.gif