PDA

View Full Version : What do you do on those days you just wish you were dead?

deacsoft
03-01-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm not having one today but I have the feeling one is nearing. I certainly have no intrest in suicide or anything that would relate to it. That lack of interest includes any suggestions or stories of yours that would relate to that. What I mean by "one of those days you wish you were dead" is having such a bad day or feeling so bad you could easily exaggerate the feeling to the point of saying or thinking that you wish you were dead.

As said, I have the feeling that one of those days is closing in on me. I'm just curious as to what the rest of you do on days like that.

jakethebake
03-01-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I certainly have no intrest in suicide or anything that would relate to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what i do. I always just kill myself.

Edge34
03-01-2005, 06:05 PM
1) Call up my friends.
2) Call up every girl we know.
3) This step should be self-explanatory. Social contact, at least for me, always cheers me up.

Having precisely no idea what's causing you to be so down, can't really do much more than that.....

A_C_Slater
03-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Move out of Wisconsin.

Didn't Ed Gein live there?

offTopic
03-01-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not having one today but I have the feeling one is nearing. I certainly have no intrest in suicide or anything that would relate to it. That lack of interest includes any suggestions or stories of yours that would relate to that. What I mean by "one of those days you wish you were dead" is having such a bad day or feeling so bad you could easily exaggerate the feeling to the point of saying or thinking that you wish you were dead.

As said, I have the feeling that one of those days is closing in on me. I'm just curious as to what the rest of you do on days like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

- Ice cream, covers, Calvin & Hobbes, etc...
- Espouse about it on QLC
- Bang bitches

cnfuzzd
03-01-2005, 06:08 PM
gimme a pm. we will play some nl on stars or party and bash everyone who will be playing better than us. I aboslutely hate those days.

peace

john nickle

lucas9000
03-01-2005, 06:15 PM
hole up in my apartment and watch movies. or maybe play halo or poker or something. not leaving the apartment is the key though.

deacsoft
03-01-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Move out of Wisconsin.

Didn't Ed Gein live there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to move out of Wisconsin. I hate it here and the winters suck. However, I have the best reason in the world to stick around. My 6 y.o. daughter doesn't live with me full-time and I could never stand being too far away from her.

And yes, Ed Gien is/was from WI (Dahmer too).

deacsoft
03-01-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) Call up my friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a phone. I hate phones almost as much as Wisconsin (Madison is great though).

Shajen
03-01-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) Call up my friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a phone. I hate phones almost as much as Wisconsin (Madison is great though).

[/ QUOTE ]

Deac, I thought you were older....you don't have a phone? Email them then. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Edge34
03-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Well, not having a phone is going to put a damper on just about every plan I have, unless you're IMing people and ordering pizza online or something...

Go walk down State Street at night and just get plastered?

EDIT TO ADD: Seeing you have a 6-year-old and not knowing how old you are, this plan may or may not work so well...

deacsoft
03-01-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
gimme a pm. we will play some nl on stars or party and bash everyone who will be playing better than us. I aboslutely hate those days.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be taking you up on that in the next few days.

deacsoft
03-01-2005, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Deac, I thought you were older....you don't have a phone? Email them then. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What does "older" have to do with not having a phone? Or maybe you're just speaking about thinking of the e-mail thing myself. I actually e-mailed my "x" last night. I haven't spoken to her in about two years. I'm not too sure why I did it.

Shajen
03-01-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What does "older" have to do with not having a phone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, I dunno. As I said, I assumed you were older, therefore would have a phone. So when you said you didn't, I was kinda taken aback.

No biggie though. Just keep doing your thing man, life is g00t.

A_C_Slater
03-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Aren't you the guy that had the "slight wrists avatar" a little while ago?

The only way to stop feeling miserable is to stop putting all the energy into it that you do.

Why don't you take the kid to Disneyworld or something? Can you get away? I think flights to Orlando are only about $200 roundtrip for two.

thatpfunk
03-01-2005, 06:46 PM
alcohol, lots of it.

thatpfunk
03-01-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
- Ice cream, covers, Calvin & Hobbes, etc...
- Espouse about it on QLC
- Bang bitches

[/ QUOTE ]

And everyone in the computer lab must think I am weird for laughing really loud. POTM

deacsoft
03-01-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
alcohol, lots of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I did last time and may do again. I think I remember someone telling me to "take lots with alcohol" once.

deacsoft
03-01-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you the guy that had the "slight wrists avatar" a little while ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, yes. I've now been tripped and will likely fall onto the scissors I've been running with.

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you take the kid to Disneyworld or something? Can you get away? I think flights to Orlando are only about $200 roundtrip for two.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good idea. If I can only get her mother to agree to letting me take her. She's also in first grade so school may be an issue too. But spring break is coming up and perhaps we can do it then. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DireWolf
03-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Come party at my house, i live alone in madison on the west side. I dunno where you live, but if your real bored or anything, i don't do all that much.

jakethebake
03-01-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Come party at my house, i live alone in madison on the west side. I dunno where you live, but if your real bored or anything, i don't do all that much.

[/ QUOTE ]

yikes. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lazymeatball
03-02-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yikes. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The next Dahmer, Ed Gein? The Wisconsin streak continues.

ddollevoet
03-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Go down to the Red Shed. Get a large Long Island Iced Tea.

Then

Go to The Nitty Gritty and get a Nitty Gritty Burger Basket.

Then

Rent the the entire Terminator trilogy and watch them all back to back.

Wisconsin winters are a bitch.

beerbandit
03-02-2005, 01:52 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/901796/joint.jpg

+

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/901796/beer.jpg

+

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/901796/lapdance.jpg