PDA

View Full Version : fantasy baseball

mostsmooth
03-01-2005, 04:08 PM
i saw theres large interest for the pay leagues here. is there anybody here that would be interested in starting a free league?

mostsmooth
03-01-2005, 04:40 PM
im not trying to take away from the pay league, its just that i dont gamble

Dynasty
03-01-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
its just that i dont gamble

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker is gambling. If you try to convince yourself otherwise, you are just deluding yourself.

nolanfan34
03-01-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker is gambling. If you try to convince yourself otherwise, you are just deluding yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad someone else pointed that out.

Not wanting to pay $50 to play in a baseball league is silly if you're a poker player IMO. Think of it as $10 each month, which is about the same for seeing a movie. Certainly the same amount of entertainment value, easily.

mostsmooth
03-01-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not wanting to pay $50 to play in a baseball league is silly if you're a poker player IMO. Think of it as $10 each month, which is about the same for seeing a movie. Certainly the same amount of entertainment value, easily.

[/ QUOTE ]
who said i played poker?
and poker isnt gambling, if it was, then why do the same 5 guys make it to the final table of the world series every year?

Prof. Chaos
03-01-2005, 08:03 PM
why are you hear if you don't play poker?

mostsmooth
03-01-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
for the chicks

tbach24
03-01-2005, 08:07 PM
You don't gamble...This is a gambling forum, no?

I'd be interested, but am doubtful that I'd check if it weren't Yahoo (I have my money league there).

Prof. Chaos
03-01-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
for the chicks

[/ QUOTE ]chicks?

istewart
03-01-2005, 08:10 PM
Rounders and chicks.

mostsmooth
03-02-2005, 01:15 PM
ok so im guessing this isnt gonna workout

NoPeak
03-02-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
who said i played poker?
and poker isnt gambling, if it was, then why do the SAME 5 GUYS make it to the final table of the world series every year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Which 5 are you talking about?

mostsmooth
03-02-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
who said i played poker?
and poker isnt gambling, if it was, then why do the SAME 5 GUYS make it to the final table of the world series every year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Which 5 are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]
ivey, negraneau, moneymaker, raymer, harrington, brunson
oh wait, thats 6