PDA

View Full Version : Suffering from alot of bad beats? This will make you feel better

Zoltri
03-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Mike Caro always puts things in perspective.
If your opponents keep drawing out on you and your suffering from repeated bad beats, then take a listen to this short audio clip from Mr. Caro.

LINK (http://www.pokerpages.com/media/mc-pp-ppbroadcast11whyopponets.asx)

the_rookie
03-01-2005, 03:45 PM
This helped me.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Nothing I didn't already know, but it's always good to have that concept drilled to me again and again. " Winning players get drawn out on more..." He really does talk like a mad scientist. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice find.

riffraff
03-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Last night I get KK cap pre-flop, lose to JJ when flop comes J high. Next QQ capped loses to JJ and capped KK again loses to JJ all within 10 minutes. No big deal.. not long after won a 60bb pot with AKd and came ahead 85bb on the session. Had a little mad genuis on my shoulder telling me about getting drawn out on.

Hmm come to think of it - why did he start dying his hair? I guess he wanted to look good on TV? =)

DemonDeac
03-01-2005, 06:55 PM
"i had the gentleman beat, but the bastard drew out on me"

haha. well said

CripAces
03-01-2005, 11:13 PM
The only thing to be careful about though it not confuse bad beats with someone who was playing the right pot odds. I hate when people complain about having a bad beat, when all of thier money went in when the other player had a better hand.