PDA

View Full Version : A topic I'd like to see next month

Reef
03-01-2005, 09:20 AM
How to adjust NL play- full and 6 max- from a shorter stack (50BB) to the new deeper stack (100BB) since party and skins just converted.

along with how the deeper stacks will affect play / competition / tables in general and in detail.

~Reef

BarronVangorToth
03-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Agreed, that would be cool, but something to remember with the article requests (something that I've written to those who've written to me about my future articles) is that Mason is already filling out the June issue at the moment -- I'd imagine sooner than imagined he'll start working on the July issue. So.... anyone who did talk about that altered strategy might be able to get their work done in time for the June issue, but certainly not the April or May editions.

Barron Vangor Toth
www.BarronVangorToth.com (http://www.BarronVangorToth.com)
Took So Long Writing "On The Edge" vol. 4, He Missed the May Issue and Will Be Instead in the June Edition

Reef
03-01-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
might be able to get their work done in time for the June issue, but certainly not the April or May editions.

[/ QUOTE ]

doh! I guess I'll just have to play and learn on my own. Maybe a post in the NL forums will suffice for now