PDA

View Full Version : Custom changes to your party table

Michael Emery
03-01-2005, 05:33 AM
I remember a post awhile back where a few people were discussing custom changes they somehow made to their party poker tables. I think someone said they were able to remove their avatar. Some other people responded with small custom changes they somehow made themselves. I actually would love to be able to buy into a game on party and not have my money displayed in front of me for myself to see. I'm often like a lot of people (even though I no better) concerned with how I'm doing at a particular moment. I think it would help me mentally if I couldnt see any numbers by my avatar. Has any one been able to do this? Is it possible? Just wondering. Thanks in advance for all replies.

Mike Emery

waffle
03-01-2005, 06:00 AM
This isn't possible using the prevalent method of customization. However, you can place a sticky note at the right spot on the monitor. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

mack848
03-01-2005, 06:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This isn't possible using the prevalent method of customization. However, you can place a sticky note at the right spot on the monitor. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, someone else does this!

DocMartin
03-01-2005, 12:21 PM
So what happens if you are in a good game but just havent got the cards? Finally you are in a monster hand and can't get the max because you run out of chips before the betting stops because you had no idea it was time to reload.

Sifmole
03-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Yeah, just what I was thinking. I don't get particularly concerned about whether I have won or lost, but I like to know when I am approaching that 12 BB level so I can reload when I've had an ugly run.