PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding clearing Interpoker Bonus

thatguy79
03-01-2005, 01:10 AM
Hi All,

Just signed up with interpoker and was working off the raked hand requirement to clear the $90 bonus. My only problem is that I can't find anywhere in the software or website where it tells me how many raked hands I've played. According to Pokertracker, I've played over 460 hands, but I suppose not all of those were raked. Is there any way to know how close I am to the bonus? I like the software ok, but I find it incredibly annoying that you can't have the cashier open at the same time you're playing a game. Makes it more difficult to tell if you're up or down when playing multiple tables. That said, this is my first experience with $1/$2 6-max tables, and I've really enjoyed that. The speed of the games is remarkable.

tylerdurden
03-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Look in the "summary" screen of poker tracker ring game stats to see how many raked hands you've played. There's no way to tell from the interpoker software.

DeadAA88
03-01-2005, 01:20 AM
You can check the amount of raked hands in PT under Summary tab. Just set PT up for auto-import and check your progress/winnings.

Brain
03-01-2005, 01:26 AM
In PT:
1. Preferences tab -> Filter your session dates for the ones you want
2. Game Notes tab -> Click on the "Get All" button and look in the bottom line of the top table. The answer is next to TRH-->

parappa
03-01-2005, 06:15 AM
I've got a raked hand counter for crypto which works nicely. I got the link from a post here--a search should turn it up.

WC64
03-01-2005, 10:08 AM
You can google crypto counter and find it I believe.

To lazy to actually get you the link right now

JimGil
03-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Here's the link:

http://www.introtopoker.com/cryptocounter.php