PDA

View Full Version : what software do I "NEED"???

boarder
02-28-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm looking into getting some software...Does It really help? What does it do?Is poker tracker the best? I did the trial hands for poker spy? is it worth the $50? is tracker and spy similiar in the things that they do? please help I've been on a horrible losing streak and I need to gain more consistency and try and turn things around...

Mr Mojo Risin
02-28-2005, 08:18 PM
You NEED poker tracker and either playerview or gametime+. You don't have to pay for pokertracker. You can get it as a bonus from a few different online card rooms through www.pokersourceonline.com (http://www.pokersourceonline.com) It works like any other bonus, but takes about 10 days to go through. If you can wait the 10 days, it is worth the $55 program + any bonus that you use.

TGoldman
02-28-2005, 09:06 PM
I'd also encourage you to look into Wilson Software's Turbo Texas Hold'em. Depending upon your experience level, it can be a great set of "training wheels" to give you experience and advice.

boarder
02-28-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd also encourage you to look into Wilson Software's Turbo Texas Hold'em. Depending upon your experience level, it can be a great set of "training wheels" to give you experience and advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have limit and the tournament for wilson...My game is solid I want to start exploit the advantages of tracking software...

68Mustang
03-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Any other sites to get the bonus for pokertracker? That link is not working.

LALDAAS
03-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Asking for advice:

[ QUOTE ]
please help I've been on a horrible losing streak and I need to gain more consistency and try and turn things around...

[/ QUOTE ]

When recieved advice:

[ QUOTE ]
My game is solid I want to start exploit the advantages of tracking software...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had made up your mind why did you ask?

ttw22
03-08-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Any other sites to get the bonus for pokertracker? That link is not working.

[/ QUOTE ] I just tried it, and it works for me just fine. Another site that offers it is Boogster.com, if you can get that working for you. Also, if you go with Boogster, I'd really appreciate it if you used me as your referal (PM me if you're gonna use it).