PDA

View Full Version : ACC circle of pwnage

nothumb
02-28-2005, 05:04 PM
Duke pwns Carolina. /images/graemlins/frown.gif
Maryland pwns Duke. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carolina pwns Maryland. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

And Wake pwns ranked division rivals and then bends over for the scrubs. Gotta love it.

Seriously, to the UNC haters, how's that win over Maryland, on the road, without McCants (hell, we've been without McCants against most good teams this year. Yeah, he dressed... but he didn't show up. /images/graemlins/confused.gif ).

Scared the crap out of me, personally. Hell of a play by May at the end.

NT

antidan444
02-28-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And Wake pwns ranked division rivals and then bends over for the scrubs. Gotta love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maryland trumps Wake in this regard. No team plays up to AND down to its competition quite like the Terps lately.

What other team can sweep Duke and come within two points of beating UNC (yeah, I know UNC waxed them by a gajillion the first time), yet play a pair of stinkers in getting swept by a TERRIBLE Clemson squad?

If Maryland loses to Virginia Tech and fails to make the ACC tournament semis, I hope it doesn't make the NCAA Tournament. (If the Terps beat Va. Tech, with an 8-8 conference record they should make the Dance.)

No team tortures its fans quite like Maryland.

mmbt0ne
02-28-2005, 05:34 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Maryland trumps Wake in this regard. No team plays up to AND down to its competition quite like the Terps lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

*AHEM*

Fratony
02-28-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

No team tortures its fans quite like Maryland.

[/ QUOTE ]
Georgia Tech. We started at 3!!! 3!!! I can't even bear to watch our games anymore, sooo disappointing after last years post-season.