PDA

View Full Version : Anyone BonusWhore PokerWorld.com ???

KKbluff
02-28-2005, 02:11 PM
I know this is a fairly new online card room and wonder if this is why is has been overlooked in the bonuswhoring department. In addition the 50% initial deposit you get, i just noticed that they are now offering a reload bonus of 25% up to $100. I know this is a very small site in comparison to the sites im used to whoring, but does anyone recommend playing here for the bonuses? Does anyone on 2+2 play here or has previously played here? Any comments, ideas, thoughts???

iMsoLucky0
02-28-2005, 02:14 PM
Never played there, but have a friend who is a prop there. It's real easy to be a prop there. 100% rakeback too.

joedot
02-28-2005, 02:16 PM
Pokerworld is not a new site. It has been around a while. I did the bonus and played on the site about 6 months ago. The bonus clears very slowly, and it is a small group of players that play there. Cashouts are fast.

KKbluff
02-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Do you know if your friend thinks the competition is harder or softer than other sites?

KKbluff
02-28-2005, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pokerworld is not a new site. It has been around a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would consider them a fairly new site. They are just now celebrating their ONE YEAR anniversary...

Pokeraddict
02-28-2005, 03:40 PM
There are quite a few junkie sports gamblers that play there. It is connected to Olympic Sports Book. The bonus is slow to work off and the games are almost zero from 3am-3pm ET. At night though there can be some really good games with maniac fish.