PDA

View Full Version : Castration

Matty
02-28-2005, 01:54 PM
So apparently getting castrated adds up to 15 years to your life, and makes your years healthier and happier.

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=104&id=1116982004
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/men/11/01/prostate.treatment.reut/

Apparently you can still have erections with hormones, with orgasm and ejaculation, and you could always freeze some sperm first ... so what is the downside (besides looking like a freak?

Of course I'm gonna have to do a lot more research on this when I have more free time.

Matty
02-28-2005, 01:56 PM
And now that I'm thinking about it ... why not have fake balls put in? "kick me in the balls!"

Shajen
02-28-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And now that I'm thinking about it ... why not have fake balls put in? "kick me in the balls!"

[/ QUOTE ]

And be ripped on mercilessly for an extra 15 years for having fake nuts? No way dude.

Matty
02-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Hey, if it means not having to worry about getting a girl pregnant, that's a burden I can bear.

Patrick del Poker Grande
02-28-2005, 02:04 PM
Bah... a good set of nuticles and nobody would even know unless you told them. Actually, who would know anyway unless you or your wife/gf/sexpuppet told someone?

Caruso329
02-28-2005, 02:04 PM
Trying to find a girl to bone would be harder.

Matty
02-28-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Trying to find a girl to bone would be harder.

[/ QUOTE ]I've never met a girl into balls, but know a few grossed out by them. Seems to just be a male to male status symbol. Like bald heads- studies show women aren't less attracted to a man with a bald head. It's only other men that make a big deal out of it.

jakethebake
02-28-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bah... a good set of nuticles and nobody would even know unless you told them. Actually, who would know anyway unless you or your wife/gf/sexpuppet told someone?

[/ QUOTE ]

As expensive as they are for dogs, imagine what they'd cost to put them in a person.

Reef
02-28-2005, 02:30 PM
so.. when are the 5 who voted for the extra 15 yrs schedueled for the operation? I think this is one of those 'easy to click 15 yrs in the little box' kinda things

Matty
02-28-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so.. when are the 5 who voted for the extra 15 yrs schedueled for the operation? I think this is one of those 'easy to click 15 yrs in the little box' kinda things

[/ QUOTE ]Well obviously I'll have to do a lot more research into it. It just sounds too good to be true. I mean how would anyone else but me know they were fake?

Then I'll have to wait until I've got thousands of extra dollars lying around (and all the other expensive [censored] I want). Which, assuming I go to law school, will be a long long time from now. And by then, who knows, maybe that genius who predicted humans will be able to live indefinitely within 30 years will be proven correct. No hurry, but I am definitely open to the idea.

gamblore99
02-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Do it, and let the rest of us know how it goes.

Matty
02-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Start up a 2+2 fund, and I'll experiment for you all.

stabn
02-28-2005, 08:32 PM
"Suck my balls".

Fratony
02-28-2005, 09:04 PM
The 15 years you are possibly getting don't really seem worth it to me on the grounds that you will still be old and worthless. I dread being like 80 y/o and having people care for me and crap, why would i want to prolong that? Having a surgery now would 1. be painful as crap 2. cost a lot of money (health insurance?) and 3. cost even more money if you dont want to look like a freak with no balls. Not to mention you couldn't have your balls licked, and everyone knows having your balls licked and fondled totally rules. If you REALLY dont want to get someone pregnant be normal and get a vasectomy.

Stu Pidasso
02-28-2005, 09:24 PM
I take balls

I didn't read the articles, but the hormone therapy to be able to bone probably sucks 15 years off your life anyways.

Stu

MMMMMM
02-28-2005, 09:32 PM
I believe you may your information wrong, and may be confusing some of the effects of castration with the effects of vasectomy. Also, I'm not at all sure that chemical castration is the same as physical, regarding side effects.

My understanding from reading (many years ago) is that with vasectomy, you can still get erections and have orgasms. However, with physical castration, you can get erections but you will never be able to have an orgasm again.

So, Grey, if you're going to choose, choose wisely.

Duke
02-28-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm going to have to lump this in with trepanation and say that I'd need more research before choosing it over "normalcy."

It's one of those things that will likely have supporters making logical arguments for the procedure, and detractors saying: "THAT'S CRAZY," and that's about it.

~D

Matty
03-02-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The 15 years you are possibly getting don't really seem worth it to me on the grounds that you will still be old and worthless. I dread being like 80 y/o and having people care for me and crap, why would i want to prolong that?

[/ QUOTE ]Why do people always say this? It makes no damn sense.

It slows down the aging process. It doesn't just have you age normally, then suspend you in 15 years of non-aging at the end. This means when you're 40 your body will be that of a 33-year old, 80-65, etc.

Not every punch line from a stand-up comedian should be taken as sound advice.