PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing I saw this weekend

shakingspear
02-28-2005, 01:01 PM
Borgata, 2-4. A few people in the hand pre-flop. A woman bets the monotone flop, some dude raises, everyone folds except the woman who reraises. Dude calls, and woman flips over her cards and says "flush." Everyone stares at her and she realizes what she did. Then she checked through the river. It was pretty funny.

Edit: You know, this seemed a lot funnier when it happened.

Evan
02-28-2005, 01:06 PM
I was playing 2/4 at the Borg with sfer one night. The river put trip jacks on the board, sfer turns over one card form his hand, a jack, and bets. The guy thinks for a few seconds and reaches for chips, sfer points out that he is showing the nuts and suggests that the guy not call, after a bit more thought he does indeed fold.

steamboatin
02-28-2005, 01:17 PM
I was at St Charles Mo this weekend. Started out the day at Ameristar and was joking at the $3-6 table about how you are supposed to cap the betting with 74 suited but only if you are UTG.

I play at Harrah's Saturday evening and Sunday at lunch time. Sunday, I am playing 3-6 and I raise in late position with AQc and UTG +1 reraises, middle position calls and I cap. Three players, the flop is 464 no clubs. I bet, UTG+1 raises, middle position calls, I call. Turn is a Q, I check, UTG+1 bets, middle calls, I call. River is a blank. Utg +1 bets, middle calls, I call MHIG.

Under the gun capped with 73s and forgot what his hole cards were, He thought He flopped a set of fours.

You gotta love 3-6.

PotatoStew
02-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Why did he show his card?

Evan
02-28-2005, 01:31 PM
We were messing around, drunk with like $1k stacks.