PDA

View Full Version : Are Ultimate Bet Points Useless?

09-14-2002, 07:06 PM
Just checked my ultimate bet points and I have approx 2400 points. Well What can I do with these points. Wow I can get some cheesy hat and if I play for a couple more months I can get a photo of a poker pro whoopee. And forget about the top prizes they are unattainble uness you play hardcore for the next 15 years, but UB probly wont be in buisness by then.

They had that aruba thing, which was a complete farce in my opinion. This is the thing. For 500 points you could enter the qualifer and if you made the final table in that you got to enter the final tourney, which you had to make the final table again to win the trip. So basicly you had to beat out 250 morons to get to win the trip.

Ok heres my beef. Ulitmate bet doesnt supply you with your trip money until you actually get to aruba. This means you have to fork out the 800.00+ for airfare and travel first before any chance of compensation. That is kind of messed up in my opinion. And I am pretty sure that from some European locations the airfare is far more than 800.00..

Seems like a pretty sour deal to me. These Loyalty points have basicly deemed themselves as useless.

__POKERJUNKIE

09-14-2002, 11:39 PM