PDA

View Full Version : Effed up dream.

Caruso329
02-28-2005, 12:48 PM
I was in a house with a random guy that I did not know. There was a girl (an evil girl) who was either a demon or murderer chasing us. She caught me and held a giant combat knife against my face gently dragging the tip down my face. She said she could kill me quickly or slowly. Then she put the knife in my mouth with the tip against the roof of my mouth and rammed it into my head. I then felt a numb sensation and thought that I was dead but had heard you couldn't die in dreams (I knew I was dreaming.. lucid dreaming perhaps but I couldn't control anything) so I didn't know if I was dead or not. I was in a third person view for a few and saw myself on my knees with a knife handle coming out of my mouth and blood running out of my eyes and ears. Then I switched back to first person and just remember sitting there not being able to move, thinking I was dead.

Analyze.

If it helps I watched Saw that night but was not afraid of the movie. I actually thought it was quite good. I'm guessing maybe that some of the scenes might've stemmed this dream.

istewart
02-28-2005, 12:50 PM
I had the gay falling dream.

lil'
02-28-2005, 12:52 PM
If it helps I watched Saw that night but was not afraid of the movie. I actually thought it was quite good. I'm guessing maybe that some of the scenes might've stemmed this dream.

Gee, you think? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Caruso329
02-28-2005, 12:53 PM
I've actually never had that one. Had one where I was in a purgatory type place. The air was replaced with a thick substance and you could "fly", but it was really like swimming through the air.

Peca277
02-28-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You fell onto some guys erect penis? I usually try to have the hetero falling dream.

Caruso329
02-28-2005, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Gee, you think? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well nothing like in my dream was from Saw. The killer was female, and in Saw no one had a combat knife rammed in their skull. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

istewart
02-28-2005, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You fell onto some guys erect penis? I usually try to have the hetero falling dream.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh