PDA

View Full Version : 1-2nl/ anyone fold here?

gummy d
02-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Playing 4 handed 1-2 live. I pick up a /images/graemlins/diamond.gifk /images/graemlins/diamond.gif in the small blind and complete. flop: A,4,5 rainbow. I check, it is checked around. turn: 8 I bet 4, bb and co fold, button calls. River: A . I bet 5, button mulls around and reraises all in for 34 more. Personally I kind of felt he had 23, or 67 and commented as such but could not fold. I think this is one of the biggest mistakes in poker. Just calling because your hand is so good although you kind of sense it isn't. More info: earlier a similar hand came up with an A, 7, 3 flop with two hears. I bet 3 on the flop, same guy calls. another heart falls on the turn i bet 5, guy reraises all in for 25 more i call he shows k /images/graemlins/heart.gif10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. no heart on river, i take down the pot. Anyhow, who lays down here?

TheWorstPlayer
02-28-2005, 09:14 AM
This hands seems 100% read based. You have to be around 60% sure that you are beat to make a fold correct. If you are that sure, fold. If not, call. FWIW, you should raise preflop and you will have fewer of these problems.