PDA

View Full Version : GameTime+ 1.4.1 available, fixes crash

kross
02-28-2005, 02:44 AM
Okay, I found the cause of, and fixed, a crash in GT+ when trying to open more than 5 tables. Since I usually play 4 tables, I've never encountered the problem when going higher.

http://download.pokerdominion.com/GameTimePlusSetup.exe

I've tested this with 9 tables, so things should be good.

-- Kevin

guitarhero14
02-28-2005, 10:25 AM
Thank you very much. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Evan Evans
03-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Kross,

I've been using UltimateHistory and now GT+ 1.4 for a while now, and wanted to give you a few pieces of feedback/suggestions:

- At UB, the hand history windows pop-up even if minimized, to be read. It would be great if they could be read while still minimized. It is very annoying when trying to type bets in, or chat, or even select various preferences in GT+, when the "focus" is taken away from the current window because a hand history window popped up and had to be read.

- I would like to have the preferred stats displayed without the "%" sign, simply for screen real estate reasons. This way, a VP$IP of 35%, a PF Raise of 12%, and a WtSD % of 22% would read like this: 35/12/22, instead of the more lengthy 35%/12%/22%. We know it's percent. It's not necessary (at least give us the option to remove that implied information).

- A default USER id, so that we don't have to type our name in to bring up our sessions/tables. In preferences you could have a drop down list about who you are, and then in the ADD TABLE screen, it could be a "GO" button, or "GO TO ME" button, as an alternate/addition to the drop down list.

- Be able to sort the list of active tracking tables, by any of the columns in view, such as win/loss, so you can see which tables are losing you the most money at a glance.

- Be able to differentiate players with something, such as an icon, or a special color (white for instance) when they have LESS than a specified threshold for number of hands. So if a player has 9 hands in the DB, their color would be white for instance, or underlined, or something. So we know they have only a small sampling representing them. When you're multi tabling, having these indicators already present without having to scroll over the player is helpful for giving one more time for real decisions.

- In the information pop up for players when you scroll over them, have a stat for how much % of the player's hands are from THIS level (if you aren't using "only use hands from this level only"). So if a player is a LIMIT and NL player, and at different stakes, it might show his current game he is playing in as 35%, which would help you understand that maybe some of the AF is due to other types of games.

Ok, thanks. Thats plenty for now I'm sure. What do you think?

Evan Evans

Jman28
03-29-2005, 06:21 PM
Is that your real name?

Evan Evans
03-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Uh, if you are talking about me, yeah it is. Since birth. Pretty unique huh?

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jeffs
03-29-2005, 07:48 PM
i liked the feature in gt+1.3 where you could have the players name and pct. underlined. it was easier on my eyes. kross, where did that feature go? you took that option out but put the option of taking a players name away which seems worthless to me unless maybe playing heads up or in a 1 table tourney. i like the simple avg vs weighted but sometimes use weighted. remembering which one is switched on can be a problem. an indicator on the gt+ window would be helpful and even a spot to switch between the two instead of going into preferences.i notice with gt+1.4 that the stats go away (when updating?) at times. at least 9/10 of them and don't come back until i click on the screen. any suggestions? any one? when i click on the gt+ icon and check out properties my compatibility mode is set on windows98/me setting. when i changed it to windows xp bad things happened and switched it back. great program still and always will be.