PDA

View Full Version : Tyson vs. Ali poll

A_C_Slater
02-28-2005, 02:17 AM
Syk you really should have made a poll. Good OOT topic, but you need a poll.

You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you.

rusellmj
02-28-2005, 02:19 AM
This was definately needed.

Russ

MEbenhoe
02-28-2005, 02:29 AM
HAHA, vote is going about as I woulda expected so far.

A_C_Slater
02-28-2005, 02:33 AM
Yup, Ali is pwning Tyson and rightfully so.

A_C_Slater
02-28-2005, 02:36 AM
Who's the twinkletoed c*cksucker that voted Tyson!!?

A_C_Slater
02-28-2005, 02:39 AM
(sarcasm) Ohhhhhhh...... I voted Tyson because I'm so different and independent and original.....Ohhhhhhhhh I'm so important and unique and alternative. (end sarcasm) /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pshreck
02-28-2005, 02:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(sarcasm) Ohhhhhhh...... I voted Tyson because I'm so different and independent and original.....Ohhhhhhhhh I'm so important and unique and alternative. (end sarcasm) /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not sarcasm, thats orgasm. Pervert.

A_C_Slater
02-28-2005, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not sarcasm, thats orgasm. Pervert.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it you!!? Are you the one getting your rocks off on the absurd notion that Tyson would even have a chance in hell at beating Ali?

willie
02-28-2005, 02:57 AM
i think prime vs prime would be pretty close to be honest.

I don't know if ali could have taken him when he was kid dynamite- post prison- it wouldn't even be close

pre prison tyson was a phenom, i won't even vote either way.

jakethebake
02-28-2005, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think prime vs prime would be pretty close to be honest. I don't know if ali could have taken him when he was kid dynamite- post prison- it wouldn't even be close pre prison tyson was a phenom, i won't even vote either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Early in his career, Tyson was way better than people are giving him credit for here. He was way more than just a puncher. He had very fast hands and feet. Great footwork. Very good defense. I'm not saying he'd win, but much better shot than people seem to think.