PDA

View Full Version : Classified Ads

02-27-2005, 05:49 PM
If you are late with your ad, does it stay at the bottom all the time or does it move up when people pressing the links or something? I dont like stay down in the dirt forever /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you /images/graemlins/confused.gif

GrannyMae
02-27-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are late with your ad, does it stay at the bottom all the time or does it move up when people pressing the links or something? I dont like stay down in the dirt forever /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ads appear in the order they were purchased. if nobody above you renews you will be first on the list.

i would not worry about it too much because your username is the biggest piece of spam i have ever seen. your exposure will be just fine.

as a matter of fact, i think it is time for me to create a new posting name. grannymae is tired.

pokergranny.com has a nice ring to it (or should i say a nice cha-ching to it)

02-27-2005, 06:22 PM
Its littlebit lame but all other rake-back dudes using it:) can i change or should i just create a new account or use my old legendary account ? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

astroglide
02-27-2005, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as a matter of fact, i think it is time for me to create a new posting name. grannymae is tired

[/ QUOTE ]

please don't. and if you do, please don't make it pokergranny.com /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Freakin
02-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Either change or use your old account. It makes me think less of a site when they have the URL as a username.

Freakin

02-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Ive just ordered password for the good old taxidriver account /images/graemlins/grin.gif but the e-mail i registered is looong gone /images/graemlins/frown.gif

GrannyMae
02-27-2005, 06:42 PM
please don't. and if you do, please don't make it pokergranny.com

actually, the following usernames will suffice if anyone is looking for a name. hey, maybe this is a good idea. i can pay people to use these posting names!!

pokergranny.com
grannypoker.com
grannymaepoker.com

that is all,
help yourself folks

to autorakeback.com, i was joking!!

if it is allowed, then go for it. serously. i have no beef with the name. people here are grown up (mostly) and able to differentiate a poster from a spammer. meaning, if you contribute as you already have in the crypto thread, who would object? if you only posted under this name in a rakeback thread then people would think you are smarmy and it would backfire anyway. so, it will all depend on how you use it.

regardless, welcome to the forum.

GrannyMae
02-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Ive just ordered password for the good old taxidriver account

noooooooooo.

acr taxidriver??

welcome back. how's torstyn?

Adde
02-27-2005, 06:54 PM
pokergranny.com has a nice ring to it...

Heya, whats wrong with your old one, grannyfreesex.com?

Makes all other poker blogs look lame...

Adde