PDA

View Full Version : poker tracker omaha (PTO) now available!

bigmac366
02-27-2005, 03:24 PM
i was looking at the poker tracker forums earlier and stumbled across this (http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3703&highlight=delete+database) . seems like someone asks about it atleast once a week and now its here. i dont play omaha so all you omahaolics need to let us know if its good.

Rudbaeck
02-27-2005, 05:35 PM
It's good, and I reported it ages ago. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

bigmac366
02-27-2005, 06:40 PM
been out of town, i have no idea whats new right now. thanks for the review.

Rudbaeck
02-27-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's got everything PTH does, or will soon. It supports hi/lo as well as hi, PL and limit. It's currently a wee bit limited on sites, but that's being fixed before beta is over.

Amirpc updated Playerview to support PTO in like 24 hours, which was probably just a momentous as the release.

A few people in the Omaha forums here whined about the impending invasion by n-tabling statistics freaks and threatened to move to 7cs8b. Most greeted it as the second coming though.

3rdEye
02-27-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's got everything PTH does, or will soon. It supports hi/lo as well as hi, PL and limit. It's currently a wee bit limited on sites, but that's being fixed before beta is over.

Amirpc updated Playerview to support PTO in like 24 hours, which was probably just a momentous as the release.

A few people in the Omaha forums here whined about the impending invasion by n-tabling statistics freaks and threatened to move to 7cs8b. Most greeted it as the second coming though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pardon my ignorance, but what is "7cs8b?"

Also, where can I learn about PlayerView?

Rudbaeck
02-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Seven card stud eight-or-better.

Playerview can be found at www.playerview.net (http://www.playerview.net)